Skip to content

Sports Homepage

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Sports Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Sports is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Johnny Ludden: Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo Sports
Al Toby: Managing Editor, Yahoo Sports

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16 results found

1. Rodgers VP Article

It is very disheartening, as someone who regularly reads your articles, that you have lowered your standards to the level of the article written by Jack Baer about Aaron Rodgers and Robert Kennedy. As a consumer of information, I have looked to your stories for years to keep up to date on things going on in our world. Your recent publications have made it more and more difficult to feel comfortable relying these articles to find valid, no biased information. This article regarding Rodgers and Kennedy highlights those concerns, so much so that it has prompted me to step out…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Karl,

The standings are correctly displayed for the EPL on both the website and app. Liverpool has 63 points and Man City has 62 points. Liverpool has 64 goals for while Man City has 62 goals for.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. OMG, when is the last time you guys updated your home sports page? There are articles still on there from weeks ago.

Update your sports page, and quit dupicating and triplicating your articles on the page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry you're seeing an issue with old News stories. We can't replicate this issue on our end right now but would love to look into this further for you. Please reach our support team via help.yahoo.com --> Contact Us and include screenshots and/or links to webpages where you're seeing old stories. 

Thanks,

Yahoo Sports Support

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop with the pop up videos

I am sick to death of having NBA videos pop up when I am reading a baseball article. if I wanted to look at NBA highlights, I would be in the NBA section. The entire sports sections is such a jumbled mess that it's becoming way to time consuming to find what you're looking for. Quit sticking all sports stories in each section. Not sure who's bright idea thar was, but they should be canned.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about reporting NASCAR in the NASCAR feeed?

Please explain how "Movies are signs of the times in Oak Ridge-Jefferson County football" or "Orioles vs. Mariners Highlights" or "2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship prize money payouts for each PGA Tour" or "Hurricane center is tracking two disturbances in the Atlantic. What the" have to do with NASCAR?????

Please, I beg of you, PLEASE remove your heads from your ***** and fix things!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be a SPORTS page

Please keep ALL politics off the sports page. I want to read about sports. I don't come here to read leftwing ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FF rankings

put bye weeks on player rankings

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. By learning how to spell Colombia.

What a terrible indictment this headline is - 'Here is where you watch England vs Columbia Women's World Cup'.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should be able to filter the teams or players by runs. When you go to the stats page and click on "Batting", there should be "R" along to top for runs. You can click on it and it will sort the players or teams by most runs scored.

11. basketball season is over

Yahoo has way too many articles about BBall. The season is over. You do not need to post an article for every player in the league. Enough already.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. DRINGEND

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

mein Name ist Charlotte Gross und ich bin u.a. zuständige Redakteurin für den YouTube-Kanal "Einfach Fußball" von Funk und dem ZDF.

Im Folgenden spreche ich über diesen Artikel: https://de.sports.yahoo.com/video/jann-fiete-arp-packt-ü-135159551.html

Ich möchte mich zunächst bei Ihnen bedanken, dass Sie über das Projekt und Fiete Arp berichten, jedoch zitieren sie in dieser Berichterstattung vom 16. Mai als Quelle den Podcast "Einfach Fußball". Diese Angabe ist jedoch falsch, denn die einzig richtige Quelle ist unser YouTube-Kanal "Einfach Fußball" bzw. das dazugehörige Video.

Zusätzlich schicke ich Ihnen den Link zu dem YouTube-Video von Fiete Arp auf unserem Kanal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee42ML47TyM&t=41s

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Posting feedback is almost as bad as not having stats.

I came to complain about the stats, but this is one of the worst, user unfriendly feedback pages I've dealt with. I feel like it's 1998 and the early days of Internet. Ugh.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Writers knowledgeable about the topic they are covering.

Nick Bromberg Superbowl gambling article.
    A million dollar wager against the spread at -110 wins one million. The same amount on a winning money line bet at -125 wins 750K.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Today, 1/16/23, your NFL playoff schedule shows KC at Jax, Buf at Cin and Phi at NY. Each of these shows the wrong home team. Misleading.

Today, 1/16/23, your NFL playoff schedule shows KC at Jax, Buf at Cin and Phi at NY. Each of these shows the wrong home team. Very misleading.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The matchups look correct and I'm unable to find the issue that you are talking about. If you are still experiencing this issue, please contact us at help.yahoo.com and provide us with screenshots.

16. Is there any way to block yahoo sports article popups from certian authors?

Some of the yahoo sports article authors have stories i don't care about. Can I block some or do I have to turn notifications off for all?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base