Sports Homepage

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Sports Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Sports is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content, Yahoo
Sarah Crennan: Head of Content, Yahoo Sports
Johnny Ludden: Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo Sports
Al Toby: Managing Editor, Yahoo Sports

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shalise Manza Young

I figure if you cant beat them, join them. I am writing to inform you that I am offended by Shalise Manza Young. Even though I dont want to ready any of her self created drama, I am still forced to see the headline on my news feed. To use one of her sayings, this is unfair to me and is causing me distress. I need to be given the option of muting her and not having her column show up on my feed. If there is a current method for doing this, please let me know. If there is…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fire Shalise Maza Young

Fire Shalise Maza Young. She does not post positive or informative information on your website, instead, she tries to be "woke" and create unnecessary drama. My guess is, she already dislikes me because I am a white male, that generally votes Republican...but whatever.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quit Writing about politics

Not all but a few of your writers only intent is to drive their own political ideology down our throats. It’s extremely obvious that a few of these writers do not care for the sports world. They only care about is being able to put out there own political view on a large platform.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Racism

Get rid of that racist, Shalise Manza Young. How can you publish so many white hate articles?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Any Love for National Girls HS Team Tennis and Nor Cal vs So Cal Rivalry?

the absolute best high school tennis in the nation that was played simultaneously this weekend in both Folsom and Claremont California. It featured Harker School’s historic All-Nor Cal CIF Championship dominant run all season (21-1, 31-1 including abbreviated CCS Championship run last season) through to the 5-2 final against defending champion Menlo School (4th head-to-head win this season). The girls’ run was even more impressive and can now claim to be the top team in the nation given its direct wins in September against So Cal Powerhouses Mira Costa (All-So Cal CIF Semis) and, especially, Westlake (21-1, All-So Cal CIF…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Any Love for National Girls HS Tennis?

Given that there has been zero coverage in the Bay Area outside of our school newspaper, I wanted to reach out on the morning of our school’s 1st Northern California CIF Championship Final, I wanted to reach out in response to a recent post in hopes of a follow up one:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/westlake-high-girls-tennis-team-223002059

If HArker School Girls Tennis wins today, the girls (20-1) have a strong argument to be considered the top team in the nation for the first time in Harker Athletics history (the girls beat Westlake (20-1), #1 in the nation, and lost a battle with Canyon Crest)…

https://www.cifstate.org/sports/girls_tennis/2021_Girls_Tennis_NorCal_Bracket.pdf

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ....

I think the line is wrong on the MSU---OSU game. Your lucky I cant lock that in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Overall Performance Ratings for Fantasy

I need a lot of explanation on how the overall performance ratings are calculated in fantasy, but especially fantasy football. For example, I have been rated at platium or higher (diamond twice), 7 of the last 8 years. And yet because I am not having a good season this year, my rating is now below someone has only finished in platium twice over the same period. He went 3-10 in one league last year, and beat me in the championship in the other league. I finished second in my two leagues and yet after 10 weeks, he's now trying to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My sports score is blank

My sports score is blank

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. get rid of the ads that override the listings of games coming up

get rid of the ads that override the listings of games coming up

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. harassment

The team name of Team Poopie Pants which is part of the FF League, Little League and operated by Gregory Durant, an IRS-CI Special Agent and United States Army Reserve Major was set up by Durant for the purpose of ridculing an intellectually disabled employee who had previously experienced an in office defecation incident. If you want to let know Greg Durant your feelings about that type of conduct, you can email him at Gregory.Durant@ci.irs.gov or Gregory.Durant@mail.mil. Durant's conduct violates Yahoo's Terms of Service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please give us easily navigated CHOICE buttons, to remove SPORTS, KARDASHIANS, ETC.

Having more control over what is shown on my Yahoo page would make me access it more often. I'm not interested in Sports, Kardashians, Elizabeth Hurley, Jennifer Lopez, LGBTQ+ issues, among others. You have a brain trust that can write algorithms to make this happen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Share feed back

The people need to express there opinions! The whole smear campaign against Aaron Rodgers is a ******* joke! He didn’t lie about being vaccinated he simply said he was immunized. The media are a bunch of chicken **** losers looking to sell a story. Not one article about how his battle with COVID is going just all negative ********. Leave the man alone, let him live his life on his own terms. And as a selling point this comment is coming from a Minnesota Vikings fan!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. for some reason you guys are showing old articles and videos from SNY on your sports page.

for some reason you guys are showing old articles and videos from SNY on your sport

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Leave your political views out of sports reporting.

How about encouraging your readers to get along and to stop hating each other? Americans are tired of the snark and snipe. People watch sports so they can forget about politics. Screen your sports writers for political activism and lobbying. Employ genuine sports lovers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. stop lying

you people are flat out liars. In your own faq section you claim you "dont have the rights to allow casting or mirroring". Utter ********.
    You dont NEED any "rights" or any other form of legal allowance.
    The simple fact is, you dont do it because it would cut into revenue of another segment of yahoo's income stream. You arent fooling anyone but yourself with this nonsense.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You have made Yahoo Sports 'milktoast'

You now based an entire post on 'ONE' word, and determine it's inappropriate. What kind of 'comment' feature does that? I will look for another outlet, and until you change this absurd censorship, I will not be back. COWARDS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Racist reporting by Shalise Manza Young

Don't know how you allow her to constantly write about racism and how white people are to blame for everything that goes wrong with black people ??? Just ridiculous !!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please stop using articles from Stephen J. Lyons

His most recent article on the reasons not to support/watch ML baseball are divisive and biased. His demeanor is overly righteous and condescending and only serves to promote his own views. Please provide us unbiased sports news without the political rhetoric or misinformation based on his supposed expertise on being able to ascertain steroid use by the size of a person’s head. Terrible, terrible piece. Expect better of yahoo sports to allow users to get away from the constant tribalism in news and politics and just enjoy our sports. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why do you censor comments? Have the horrors of the 20th century ever occurred to you?

Yahoo community standards are absurd and extremely far-left leaning and it doesn’t even occur to them. If you mention words like, communism, equality and social justice, they flag your content. Read a history book and understand the Holocaust, Maoist China or Stalinist Soviet Union did NOT occur overnight. Measures were put in place and things got wildly out of control.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base