Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug? Yahoo! is freezing my computer periodically

I have Yahoo! Finance up most of the day at work but my computer freezes from time to time until I x-out of the Yahoo site. I got a new computer recently and still have the same issue.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. my stock and mutual fund charts do not show up when I click on them since the chart change dmbender@ucla.edu

charts of stocks and mutual funds don't show up when clicked on since new charts put in place dmbender@ucla.edu

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. historical price issues, splits

Ok, I'm looking at the data for ROST. I'm aware of stock splits on Jun 12, 2015, Dec 16, 2011, Dec 15, 2007, etc. Yahoo now seems to be properly adjusting the adj close price for splits and dividends, but Yahoo is also now adjusting all the other prices (open, high, low, and close) for these splits. Personally, I preferred how Yahoo used to show the data, using actual prices on the columns labeled "open", "high", "low", and "close", and only adjusting on the column labeled "adj close".

Some of us keep records of the price we paid for the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Qatar Riyal

Whya Qatar Riyal doesn't exist in currencies list in the Currency Converter page?
    https://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your Yahoo Finance Summary chart and Full Screen chart is missing and not showing

Facing this Yahoo Finance Summary chart and full screen chart is missing and not showing at all. Just white blank page. It has been like this for several days. July 17, 2017 Monday

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Filter out holidays from historical data. Stocks showing 0.00 price for May 29th is not helpful.

Filter out holidays from historical data. Stocks showing 0.00 price for May 29th is not accurate or helpful.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This article is a flying pile of ****.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/investor-anticipation-dwarfs-actual-comey-news-nyse-trader-184606262.html

If you want a ****** opinion article, just smash your face into your keyboard.

Need better article curation on this website.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Update security certificate(s)?

Getting a message that Yahoo's security certificate cannot be validated and therefore is being blocked by Firefox Your security certificate is out of date and will not load properly in Firefox. Going to move to another site if you can't fix this soon.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get SECTOR WEIGHTINGS correct!!! Checkout JHAIX's weightings and I get 1.02 %?? Don't you have decimals instead of identified (%)??

Get it right...."for favor". Check out any mutual fund on your website and it's SECTOR WEIGHTINGS. They are DECIMALS not as YAHOO FINANCE indicates " (%) ". Give me a break! I'm avaible to check your Math for a reason fee.

Steve pucher

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need Pricing Information for MLCO puts.

MLCO200117P00032000

System IS NOT presenting any pricing information for these puts in the Yahoo portfolios. They are active puts for ticker MLCO with expiration date of 1-17-2020 strike of 32.

Please activate pricing information for the above puts.

Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Profile button for MDXG is not working

Profile button for MDXG is not working.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why would I pay for poor performance????

Most brokers do not consider Yahoo Finance very viable. Why would I want to pay for something like that? I use Yahoo Finance as an over view only but I do not put much credibility into Yahoo. Why would I want to pay for that?? Yahoo has in the past been a poor record keeper and changing layouts and loosing information. All of which makes my job more difficult maintaing a portfolio here. Why would I want to pay for that???
    There will never be an end to organizations grabbing for more money, so if you choose to do this…

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. idiots

good timing BTW, start charging for a financial site as the market bears are growling/roaring. it's like you people decide to go w/a running game w/3 minutes left in the 4th quarter with a 21 point deficit

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Committment to fixing bugs

Commitment to open communication with users to fix bugs and broken things.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Swiss .SW stocks ticker missing Feb and March

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. fin. improvements

why not both? Google finance is imploding while you're doing surveys!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I enter a stock lot on my porfolio, the date entered is always changed to a day earlier. Also, the last digit on the year is blank. Why

Why do the transaction date of my portfolio entries alway change to the previous date entered and why is the last digit of the year blank? How do I find that missing number.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base