Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4126 results found

1. “Go to My Portfolio” link from home page personal stock list is not loading

“Go to My Portfolio” link from the home page personal stock list is not loading. We love this feature. Please fix it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

59 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When will yahoo stop censoring comments that present facts and ask serious questions?

When will yahoo stop censoring comments that present facts and ask serious questions?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Message Board and BOTs

Yahoo has turned a blind eye to the incessant BOT messages soliciting people to pay brokers. Yahoo must block the BOTs. It is sickening. They are killing the MBs with their garbage, and Yahoo is doing nothing about blocking them. Yahoo seems to be following into Twitter's footsteps, and there might be legal consequences down the road. I have stopped reading MB posts, because it is disgusting to see BOTs, shills, and trolls. Yahoo must do something about it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currency changed to $

My Portfolios/My Holdings' page showing totals in $ (previously £ / GBP, when all individual portfolios are in local currency (£ in this case).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  10 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is this acceptable to Yahoo?

"Nativegenocidesforlandsu2CRfOW5AaKRIFzODS6WY96dzwsX Mon 05 Sep 2022 02:29:34 AM
    u utterly useless cancer. "United States Government equipped, trained and transported Kuomintang troops to North China, Central China and Manchuria to wage internecine war. It has equipped and trained 60 divisions for Chiang Kai-shek dictatorial government of which 20 divisions were equipped just on eve of Japanese surrender."

I get attacked by this person daily I report his posts and not one has been removed nor has he been banned, Your censoring does not work!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. inability to post

Seems i.ve lost ability to post, could you explain why that is? My posts have always been propper. thanks.................

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can NEVER find the discussion for a stock!!! It's impossible unless I do a google search. FIX IT!!

just make the conversations more accessible. I don't know where you're hiding them but seriously! I have to do a google search with the ticker name, yahoo finance and conversation or discussion in the search terms THEN I can find one!
    No wonder you hardly have any discussion action! It's sad!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. why the inability to post?

Would you please explain to me why i.M prohibitted from posting, any which of my posts that you see as inappropriate, thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove the hashtag # feature commonly abused by spammers for Yahoo Finance message boards.

I keep seeing this hashtag feature get abused by spammers over and over again. I rarely see any legitimate use out of this feature. Why make it easy for spammers to push their spam across many different message boards? This feature is getting abused by spammers at an increasing frequency as they discover this feature and realize just how easy it is to get visibility for their spam posts with it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove Motley Fool "Articles"

Remove Motley Fool "articles" from feeds. Largely biased, self-serving articles with click-bate titles attempting to influence/manipulate pricing on individual equities. It seems that anyone who wants to pay Motley Fool can publish under their banner, regardless of credentials and experience. No accountability for bad and/or misleading recommendations.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Message board for ios needs to be back in the app please

Message boards needs to be back for ios app!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I cannot post for months now in any stock board.

I don't even remember the last time I was allowed to post. Why can't I post any message to any stock board? My previous posts were always information about my stocks and not any non-sense comments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, and more SPAM

Please curb all of the spam in the conversations. Everyday I have to mute 10-20 post with links for other sites. Very annoying.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about a delete button, in 'My Portfolios', so excess portfolios can be removed?

How about a delete button, in 'My Portfolios', so excess portfolios can be removed?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Will you Gestapo YF censors please stop deleting my posts?

Can you Gestapo YF censors please stop deleting my posts? I know you're allied with the short hedge fund organized crime ring, but this is getting ridiculous, and no, it's not because I'm violating the rules, you are. You're not going to stop the AMC mother of all short squeezes anyway so you losers may as well stop.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug in the Yahoo Finance Profiles

Hello,
    There seems to be a bug in the personal profile page.
    For example, when I click on a ticker symbol to enter its page, yahoo sends me back to the yahoo finance home page.
    There seems to be a bug that is affecting the visualization between landing pages.
    I hope this info helps improve your system.
    Kind regards

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hire people who know how to do the job BEFORE they start.

I am now able to post "Comment" to an article -- most of the time. And people can "Reply" to my comments. However, I can not respond to the "Reply" even though there is a box for such a response. And if I try to complain about that, I'm not allowed to enter my complaint or my email address. i would be nice if some of your programming did what it was supposed to do.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 206 207
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base