Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very wrong data

Finance is multiplying my balances by 5! It started out as multiplying by 2! The underlying stock positions seem right. But I don't want to use your page if I'm not sure it's messing up.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  16 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  13 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. update new comments

Dear Yahoo Finance,

Please check the New and Top Comment functionality. If you go the the $AMC page you'll find that it shows New Comments from up to 14 days ago as the Newest and the same goes for Top Comments. It's been like that for a couple of weeks now, please fix it, your service is currently not user friendly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Freeze Title Row

When scrolling through list of items in one of my Portfolios, the title Row which reads: " Symbol Change Shares Last$ etc." scrolls off the top of the screen. It would be fantastic if that were to "Freeze" at the top so the column headings were always there as I look over my Portfolio.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Daly pricing ERROR not updated since April 23rd

3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund - Class A CAD (0P0001DH7Y.TO)
    Toronto - Toronto Delayed Price. Currency in CAD
    In watchlist

Quote Lookup

50.84-4.69 (-8.44%)
    At close: April 23 4:00PM EDT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance!

Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance! Their listed & quoted markets include ETFs, TraCRs, Indices & Warrants which can be found in more detail here https://www.chi-x.com.au/.

Chi-X is Australia's 2nd largest stock exchange by value traded.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete Scam news

Hi!

The Yahoo News editorial team leaked to the public a review of the "best writing services" from the advertised agency GlobeNewsWire, which steal money from users and do not provide purchased goods (student written papers). At the same time, according to the rules of both sites, such publications are completely prohibited! Please check the information and stop cheating your users!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Interactive brokers not linking up

Unable to link interactive brokers with yahoo finance no matter how many times I tried. Any help with this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Motley Fool - Low Integrity with High Frequency

Motley Fool seems to present news with low integrity, "click bait" titles, and they are obviously manipulative to serve their interests only.

Every day when I check my stock positions, there are several links that show these useless Motley Fool articles and, for companies for which the authors have their own interests, there are often several slanted articles each day.

There is now a common "joke" to where people in financial discussions say, "whatever you read in a Motley Fool article, you should do the opposite".

I'm surprised that Yahoo Finance shows so many of them and provides this free…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. calculation error

I am using a custom Portfolio to view Vanguard data and all works well except one Ticker NVDA calculates stock price incorrectly. VG Cost is 8188.28; # of shares is 12.003 gives cost of 82.34 should be 682.18. What might be wrong?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please fix NextPlay Technologies Profile - name and data missing

Monaker Group changed its name NextPlay Technologies with ticker symbol NXTP, but it's profile on yahoo!Finance is showing numbers instead of a name: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NXTP?p=NXTP&.tsrc=fin-srch Please change "1860980" to say "NextPlay Technologies, Inc." Profile data is missing. Press Releases are missing as well.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Apple iOS App Crashing

Starting this morning at about 12pm CT, the iOS app keeps failing to run. The app will try to start, then just shutdown. The does appear as running in the background and when attempting to toggling to it, it closed down.
    This is on both the iPhone (12 Pro) and iPad (11" Pro). I have deleted the app, then redownloaded and reinstalled the app. The crash keeps occurring.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AMC conversation forum is not sorting correctly.

The amc stock conversation is not sorting correctly, click latest and it never shows the most recent chat. Fix this now, I notified the SEC as this is the only room not working and yahoo is owned by hedge fund.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add price information for KAZATOMPROM GDR (ISIN US63253R2013) in USD

Hello,

Please add price information for KAZATOMPROM GDR (ISIN US63253R2013). This is the primary ticker for this security, quoted in USD on London Stock Exchange.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/KAP/joint-stock-company-national-atomic-company-kazatomprom/company-page?
    lang=en

Currently there are 5 tickers available, all of which are non-relevant, quoted in EUR on secondary exchanges: 0ZQ.F, 0ZQ.BE, 0ZQ.DU, 0ZQ.SG, 0ZQ.MU.

Thank you in advance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Maxar data are outdated since 2018

Hello,

Maxar data are outdated. This need to be fixed as soon as possible. The outdated data are used by some « analysts » and maybe by bots. This create a lot fear and distortion on the ticket. Here an example https://www.fool.ca/2021/05/04/why-maxar-technologies-tsxmaxr-is-tanking-25/

Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to be able to block sources

I want the ability to block all the headline links from sources that go to subscription only articles (after free preview).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BILI-Market Cap NEED UPDATE on Yahoo Finance

Dear Yahoo team,

Hope you are doing very well. I found the market cap on your platform is not in the line with the public information provided by BILI.

As you can see from the screenshot of your platform below, the Market Cap calculation should be coming from the multiply of the price of 110.13 USD per share and the share outstanding of 382.92M, which should be around 42B. I checked the share outstanding on YahooFinance of 382.92M is correct. BUT the market cap on your platform is too much. Would you please update the Market Cap at your earliest…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can't comment or like

As of today, every time I try to make a comment or like/ dislike something, a prompt pops up to choose an account in order to do so. I only have 1 account and it has always been logged in (android app) so I obviously select that one. My selection doesn't register or something because after I select, it again prompts me to choose an account over and over and over. Only an issue as of this morning. Is it the two step verification beta? No clue, but it's annoying as heck.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 157 158
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base