Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  13 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Freeze Title Row

When scrolling through list of items in one of my Portfolios, the title Row which reads: " Symbol Change Shares Last$ etc." scrolls off the top of the screen. It would be fantastic if that were to "Freeze" at the top so the column headings were always there as I look over my Portfolio.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance!

Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance! Their listed & quoted markets include ETFs, TraCRs, Indices & Warrants which can be found in more detail here https://www.chi-x.com.au/.

Chi-X is Australia's 2nd largest stock exchange by value traded.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Daily Candlestick charts sometimes miss a day

This has happened several times, so I decided to post here:
    I use Chrome and several times, in many charts that I analyze, there's a day missing in the candlestick daily chart.
    For example, today, my WMT shows 12th of March as the previous bar and today's bar includes both the 15th and today's range.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cannot link webull portfolio to yahoo finance

It always says "experiencing problems right now, try later" -- but I was able to connect to webull once. However, it refused to update my portfolio trades from day to day, so I unlinked and tried to re-link. I get the same error for the past week, after trying daily to re-link. I cannot really use YFinance if I can't consolidate all my trading data from other brokers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Options quotes are hung up on Dec 11th and not updating for me!

GE and MCD option calls are outdated, super annoying!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  11 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. chart not working

For the last 24 hours, when I click on full screen, i get the following response on all my computers, "This chart is not available". There is no noticeable message indicating data servers down or for how long.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where did the "Fair Value Estimate" widget go?

Until recently there was a "Fair Value Estimate" widget on the stock page, and now it disappeared.
    Also the short term/mid term/long term technical analysis also disappeared.
    I find these widgets very valuable for picking stocks to purchase. Please bring them back!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. cannot delete portfolio

I cannot delete a portfolio. When I click on the portfolio, and click on the "Settings" icon. I get the following options...
    Edit Currency
    Add Holdings
    Streaming Quotes: On
    Compact Table Density: Off
    Rename Portfolio

I'm using Firefox browser. Tried on my android phone as well. The "Delete Portfolio" option is missing. Can someone help?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ajusted close

It looks like the method that Yahoo Finance uses to calculate Adjusted Close for mutual funds has changed in past few weeks. The calculation used to account for capital distributions and dividends but now only included dividends. This makes Adjust Close for mutual funds fairly useless. The cacluation continues to be correct for ETFs. Is this change for mutual funds permanent?

Thanks very much.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) tickers!

Please add tickers on the BVB (Bucharest Stock Exchange Romania), such as BET, BET-I, BET-TR, TLV, FP, SNP, SNG, BRD, TGN, EL, SNN.
    https://www.investing.com/indices/bet
    In general, please add Romanian stocks, please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. dividends reported with no value

Looks like mutual funds historical capital gains distributions values are not being populated by yahoo!finance

For example

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JLPSX/history?period1=1606780800&period2=1609372800&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d&includeAdjustedClose=true

The Dec 11, 2020 dividend for JLPSX reported by finance.yahoo.com has no value as shown in chart. In reality a $6.82437per share capital gain was distributed. There are other no value dividends reported for JLPSX at least through 2010. 2019-12-12, 2018-12-12, 2017-12-13, 2016-12-14, 2015-12-11...

I have confirmed the problem exists for other tickers as well. Among the other tickers that also have dividends reported with no value:
    FAGIX : 2020-12-04,2020-06-05,2019-12-02,2019-06-07 ...
    EGFIX: 2020-12-22, 2019-12-19, 2018-12-20 ...
    ITHIX :2020-12-10 ...
    MSEQX 2020-12-11 ...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option charts

Options charts are not showing beyond last Friday (15 dec 2020),

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Accurate Information

Had a client of mine call to buy REVS saying it had a 22.9% dividend yield found on Yahoo Finance. PLEASE! Don't ***** people over and cause them to make financial mistakes due to the site's grossly inaccurate data. REVS ETF's sponsor, Threadneedle confirmed a dividend yield in the low 2%. Don't do this to people.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. missing quotes

Since April 29 mid-day, multiple quotes are missing, that is, the symbol appears in the list but the quote field is blank, for example AC.TO, ACAD and AIMC. The list is long and includes the DJIA. Despite multiple screen refreshes (the quote might appear, but then disappears again) the problem remains. The missing quotes on the display screen are, of course, missing from the file downloads. Many quotes are there, but the list of missing quotes is long. EDIT: The Dow Jones (DJIA) continues to appear and disappear. I tried creating a new portfolio with both missing and appearing quotes,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  28 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 137 138
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base