Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dividends/share are not showing in portfolio

Dividends/share are not showing in the portfolio

24th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Yahoo Finance Premium advertising from my Yahoo finance screen.

Please allow the removal of the Yahoo Finance Premium options from the personal finance portfolio pages.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My portfolio display isn't like it use to be and I'm UNABLE to edit the view.

I would like to be able edit my view of portfolio. I had my the view setup to my liking, but something has changed.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thank you for TOTALLY SCREWING UP the way the portfolio pages are now printing!

Would you PLEASE go back to the portfolio screen printing routine that was in place through through last Friday (11 Jan 2019). Get rid of all of the additional header data that you are now forcing to be printed. WHY does Yahoo constantly get rid of good ideas and replace them with ****???

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Luxembourg (.LX) and Cayman Islands (.**) exchanges to your database

I have several funds in my portfolio being offered by AIA. Many are traded on the Luxembourg and Cayman Island exchanges. Can you please add these to your data base? Or ask ICE Data Services to add them? Thank you.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please disable the Yahoo Finance Portfolio top menu minimize/expand movement!

The Yahoo Finance Portfolio top menu is moving, minimize or expand, when when the user drag up or down in the web page. This type of feature is REALLY ANNOYING and I do not understand why it's there because it brings no value. Please freeze the top menu or permit the user to minimize or expand by itself, or find an other way to display the top menu. Any movement in a web page is an annoying source of distraction and drive the users to go elsewhere in a other web site. This type of Web design is off 5-Years…

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Downloading portfolio data with mobile phone, still not possible?

It would be great if portfolio data can be downloaded in a csv file or excel file from a mobile phone. Today this seems not be possible. I use this feature on my iMac every day but when I am outside it would be handy if we can download this information with our mobile phone. Thanks, and hopefully yahoo will make this possible.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be helpful to be able to view the top 25 holding of mutual funds rather than only the top 10

Seeing the top 25 holdings of mutual funds is far better than only seeing the top ten. For many funds the top 10 holdings represent a very small percentage of the total holdings, more disclosure in this case enables a more informed investor

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. quotes are not streaming. Please fix it ASAP

quotes are not streaming on portfolio pages.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data.

When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possible to allow the addition data: such as Altman Z score.and Rorac? You do have that data on stock screener

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. AOL Portfolio now in Yahoo Finance

How can I get my historical data that came over from AOL? I need this information.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Negative lot amounts

When I sell a part of a position, I used to account for it by entering a new lot with a negative amount of shares. Apparently this option was recently
    prohibited, it asks to enter a positive number. Please return the possibility to enter a negative amount.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. YTD - Year to Date - Shows more than current year?!

Regardless which investment I click on in my portfolio, the YTD under CHART shows random timeframes, but never actual current year data?
    This has been going on most of 2019.

PII is giving me 6 yrs on the YTD tab.
    IRBT is giving me more than 3 yrs.
    SJM is giving me same timeframe as IRBT.
    DIS is giving me diff timeframes. I click a month, then YTD, then 6 months, then YTD... each YTD is a different timeframe?!? It changes within seconds?

Please fix it.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Reorder Protfolio - Alphabetically

Please add an option for alphabetically reorder the protflios,
    the only current option is for reorder is to manually reorder the stokes one-by-one, and it is unreasonable.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Perfomance tab locked

Performance tab is now locked and you must purchase premium service. Another reason to use a different provider.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You want money for something you get from a Brokerage already?

Dudes you are now asking for money for your basic Finance page. Get real. You will need to step up and beyond what we already get from our brokerage accounts. Once again behind the curve. The only thing I would be willing to pay for is custom alerts on TA not available on other platforms.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. freeze stock value

I would like the ability to freeze the value of a stock in my portfolio, in case if i sell a stock yet want it listed so it will continue in calculations of the portfolio value. If I don't delete the stock when i sell it, the percent increase/decrease in value is not correct. If i delete it the portfolio percent gain/loss is incorrect.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The math is not right with Portfolio total value

the Portfolio total doesn't work any more. The sum is faulty (some stocks showing the correct share price but no value). Very frustrating

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. day's gain

The previous day's gain on a particular stock should be cleared once the next day's trading session has begun. Without doing this, mutual funds make this number meaningless.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base