Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

88th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your portfolios in Yahoo finance no longer work. I can't add shares to an existing portfolio..fix it

the portfolios no longer work....fix them pls. as they are the most important for users

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Finance Portfolio missing ticker data

In around early May, my Yahoo Finance Portfolio has some problems. Some of the data for tickers are missing. No matter it is on screen or in the downloaded file. For example ACAD, ADAP, ADMA and many others. I have tried many times to reload the page and even create new portfolio under different names. The results are the same that the ticker's data are missing. I even tried to add that ticker again the portfolio but the effort did not work out. No matter if I clear my cache, search history, it does not help. Hope Yahoo can fix…

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. news regarding law suits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many ...

news regarding lawsuits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many,there is a risk that investors miss the real news about others companies portfoios.These lawsuits news is enough only one

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Portfolio News not Showing All News for Stocks in Portfolio

In the portfolio news section of my portfolios, news is missing for some of the stocks. For example, I have a portfolio with TSLA in it. But, then under portfolio news, there will be no news on TSLA even though there are news items when I click on the symbol. All news for stocks in a portfolio should show under portfolio news. Please fix.

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Portfolio will not take new symbols today

For some reason new symbols won’t load up onto portfolio today. 12.06.20

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. portfolio

Once again you played with the Portfolio and screwed it up. Put back the totals and fire the egotistic person who change it. Do not listen to him {them), just get rid of them. ASAP
    Do not go live with the changes until you make sure they work.

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add realtime data for the European markets

Add real time data for the European marktes (especially Switzerland and Germany.
    There is almost no public platform that is able to show real time data for all market (some have (only) Germany, some have (only) Switzerland some (as Yahoo) has (only USA).
    So.. this would be a standalone feature for Yahoo.
    I would pay a (small) amount for this monthly (if there would be an option that would include at least Switzerland and Germany).

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Use ₽ for Russian ruble instead of RUB

₽ is official sign for Russian ruble(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruble_sign) so would be nice to use it for portfolio which currency is ruble. Currently these kind of portfolio uses RUB

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix portfolios with ESSCW as it does not show daily/total change or market value.

ESSCW in my portfolio only shows Chg %, Change, Last Price, Shares, Cost/Share. All of the other fields (Day Chg, Total Chg %, Total Chg, Market Value only have a hyphen. All other stocks show up fine.

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Help~ Stock quote issue. Taiwan stock quote stayed on May 28

it is July now.
    some Taiwan stock quote stay on May 28.
    such as 5278.two. Please help to correct.

Thanks

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Expand/collapse portfolio headers

Please make the different header sections in portfolio view collapsible so I can customize which header section I would like to see along with all the stock entries.

Right now, it is using a big chunk of space for the account value, Day Gain, ... which I don't care during the trading time. If it's possible I would like to collapse the top common Yahoo section too.

When the market open, I only want to see the market index row and the stocks in my portfolios. Because I'm multitasking on multiple monitors and don't wanna keep going back to this…

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My portfolio, for the most part, does not distinguish between the stock option and the underlying stock

Portfolios look great at this time using "Microsoft Edge." This is a reply to my subject, which I reported earlier.

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sort ticker

Is there a way I can sort my symbols alphabetically? Every time I add a ticker symbol I have to go through 4 steps to sort it the way it should be. A global setting where we could set sort as a preference would be great.
    FYI, I'm speaking of your mobile app.

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Auto Refresh Robinhood holdings

Why is it I have refresh/login into my Robinhood account every time and click Refresh.

And top of that why isn't there an option in Android App to do login/refresh ?

I feel like I am paying too much for a product that still doesn't have many basic features

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. RSI

Can we pull in RSI information for the Watchlist or Portfolio "At a Glance view" (right side of desktop and mobile views??? Many traders use the RSI technical oscillator as a strong signal to buy or sell, Approaching or over 70, and approaching 30 or under.

You would save traders several hours each week! If we could simply scan watchlists and portfolio with an RSI value. Even Better, if I could be notified when a stock in my watchlist or portfolio hit levels, 35 or 65, 30 or 70 - Huge!

I would stay with you Yahoo and promote it…

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Insert Empty column (separator)

On a custom view to have option to add separator column - just like any other columns. Idea: to separate multiple things from each other by customer choice and category.

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Company Name - max chars

There is companyes with very long name and the portfolio is maximizing unnecessary for one company :( Solution - if company name is larger then 30 or 35 chars - cut it :)

757th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base