Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

80th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Finance Portfolio missing ticker data

In around early May, my Yahoo Finance Portfolio has some problems. Some of the data for tickers are missing. No matter it is on screen or in the downloaded file. For example ACAD, ADAP, ADMA and many others. I have tried many times to reload the page and even create new portfolio under different names. The results are the same that the ticker's data are missing. I even tried to add that ticker again the portfolio but the effort did not work out. No matter if I clear my cache, search history, it does not help. Hope Yahoo can fix…

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your portfolios in Yahoo finance no longer work. I can't add shares to an existing portfolio..fix it

the portfolios no longer work....fix them pls. as they are the most important for users

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. matthew grant hamilton

a press release of bet worth for accoubt security

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Schwab brokerage portfolio link

Please add capability to link Charles Schwab brokerage portfolio.

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. your 50DMA and 200MDA are reported incorrectly

Please fix it. You are using calendar days instead of trading days so your numbers are incorrectly reported, it makes this feature useless, so we have to toggle back to charts and graph it with indicators which is a time waste and inconvenient. I see this has been posted before but not repaired.

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. news regarding law suits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many ...

news regarding lawsuits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many,there is a risk that investors miss the real news about others companies portfoios.These lawsuits news is enough only one

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Net Asset Value for REITs

Please add a estimated net asset value for REIT and other listings on Yahoo! Finance. This information is critical in comparing REITs and other companies.

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. how many lists can I make?

How many portfolio lists can be made ?

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I Love Yahoo Finance especially "Yahoo Live Ticker" is Superb!

I love Yahoo Finance, the Live Ticker is excellent, love YF keeping informed on the latest financial news of the day.
    I do wish Yahoo Finance would stay out of politics. I have Yahoo on to watch my portfolio, but Andy Sewer spewing out anti-Trump hate everyday gets a bit much. Please move this rhetoric to your news section.

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Portfolio News not Showing All News for Stocks in Portfolio

In the portfolio news section of my portfolios, news is missing for some of the stocks. For example, I have a portfolio with TSLA in it. But, then under portfolio news, there will be no news on TSLA even though there are news items when I click on the symbol. All news for stocks in a portfolio should show under portfolio news. Please fix.

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please report accurate prices fir mutual funds.

You are pisting incorrect mutual funds prices. You are posting prices from 08/19/2020 as of 08/21/2020 (am). Other companies have reported the correct info as of closing day on 8/20/2020. Don't you get your data from the Exchange? Or is your web program messed up (not pulling data)?

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Choice to change background and colors

There should be a way to change the look of our customized portfolio page on yahoo finance to have a dark background instead of white

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Combine multiple linked accounts into a single "Portfolio"

Combine multiple linked accounts into a single "Portfolio".

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Portfolio will not take new symbols today

For some reason new symbols won’t load up onto portfolio today. 12.06.20

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. portfolio

Once again you played with the Portfolio and screwed it up. Put back the totals and fire the egotistic person who change it. Do not listen to him {them), just get rid of them. ASAP
    Do not go live with the changes until you make sure they work.

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Degiro to the linkable brokers

It would be greatly useful to link Degiro (circa 1M user/1st choice for europeans) accounts to make out the most of Yahoo Finance awesome insights.

1205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Next time ask Gordon Johnson how much money he lost shorting Tesla.

This guy has lost millions, worse that you continue to give him a platform. Let him go gently into the obscurity he has so earned. The guy is not a fraud, he is the last dinosaur.

Take $10,000 and divide it into two, equal part. Invest in TSLA long and TSLA short. Then report the results in a year.

801st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base