Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. cannot delete portfolio

I cannot delete a portfolio. When I click on the portfolio, and click on the "Settings" icon. I get the following options...
    Edit Currency
    Add Holdings
    Streaming Quotes: On
    Compact Table Density: Off
    Rename Portfolio

I'm using Firefox browser. Tried on my android phone as well. The "Delete Portfolio" option is missing. Can someone help?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I like your penny stock picks. Your missing one. ATCLF. AdvanceTC. A U.S. approved satellite smart phone. Starts trading next week. Check it

Really? A satellite smart phone. Only one in US. Totally will dominate the govt market. AdvanceTC. ATCLF.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. make it MUCH easier to edit an item in ones portfolio

put an entry icon for each listed stock, activated icon would open the listed stock AND allow one to edit any info on the item ie cost, stock quanity,etc.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Marcus from Goldman Sachs as a portfolio option

I can't add https://www.marcus.com/us/en/login to my portfolio.... Can you add this broker? Thank you.

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the ability to group stocks in portfolios

It would be nice to be able to group the stocks in my portfolios based on user designed criteria. For example by security type - REIT vs Mutual Fund VS Banking Sector vs Tech ect. or group by user define criteria such as sub accounts or different strategies.

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let us rename linked accounts

Hi, I just linked one of my investment accounts here, and I wish to rename the portfolio, but I can't. Can you please make this possible? I want to name the account BRRRRRR 📈🚀🤑💵💲 inside of my yahoo finance. Please help.

Thank you

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support, Resistance, and Stop Loss indicators on your charts have recently been removed.

Recently the Support, Resistance, and Stop Loss indicators on your charts were removed. I really liked the ability to check my work against yours charts. I used the Support, Resistance and Stop Loss indicators from your charts against every stock in my watch lists.

Please bring these indicators back, I for one will suffer with out them.

Thank you

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Post- and pre-market prices available on mobile but not desktop?

Lists of instruments on the mobile app (I happen use Android) show post-close and pre-open prices at the relevant times. I don't see this through the web interface and see no way to enable it. Why are these prices not available there?

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. show total gain

why can't you show the 'total gain' on my stocks while the market is open in both of my portfolios?

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pls add Allianz Global Water - A - EUR Fonds

Pls add Allianz Global Water - A - EUR Fonds
    Here is the link:
    https://de.allianzgi.com/de-de/pro/unsere-fonds/fonds/list/allianz-global-water-a-eur
    ISIN : LU2226248511
    WKN : A2QB8G
    Schweizer Valoren-Nr.: 56987649

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my watchlist

I deleted the stock tickers from My Watchlist without going in and removing individual lots from "my holdings". Now there is still a portfolio total associated with the watchlist that I can't remove. I also can't delete My Watchlist like other portfolios, which makes no sense.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add weekly change to watch list options

We can see the daily change of stocks on our watch list. It would be nice to see weekly or 5-day change. In fact we should be able to choose how many days' change we want to see. it could be anything from 2 days to 2 weeks. Two week daily charts would be great too

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why are the components of the Dow Industrial no longer visible?

Up until recently the 30 constituant companies that form the Dow Industrial were listed when tapped "Components". I don't understand why this feature was cancelled.
    Thank you and kind regards, Mark

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to switch out of compact to regular table in portfolio 1: The settings tab doesn't react

Have the settings tab react. It switched me because i tapped it to see its effect, but it wouldn't change back.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. chart price not available

When i enter to full screen, i cannot see the price range. All other indicators seem to be working fine. But cannot see price chart.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base