Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Portfolio not loading on MyYahoo

Won't load on homepage, if I hit Go to my Portfolio it is there but awkward to see what I want.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. the sgb prices are not being updated

sovereign gold bonds are not being updated since 4dec2020

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My portfolio won't load any more. I signed out and back in and it won't load

Unable to view my portfolio for the last two days. Signed out and back in and it still didn't work. I like to use for my investments and it has become frustrating to follow what is happening. I had to (and didn't want too) make a portfolio with Market watch. Please help. I would prefer to use your site. Makes it hard to monitor my investments right now. Thanks

456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to switch out of compact to regular table in portfolio 1: The settings tab doesn't react

Have the settings tab react. It switched me because i tapped it to see its effect, but it wouldn't change back.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the sgb prices are not being updatedSGBAUG24-GB.NS last update 4 dec2020

the sgb prices are not being updated since 4dec20

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't see my accounts, Don't want the pay. Clicked it and hope I could go back and see, BUT NO

Can't even see my accounts ******. I don't want the pay. Guess have to leave and go back to MSN Financial. Yahoo will be HIT and lose Ad sell numbers. I want be here and a lot of others!!

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. STOP re-ordering the "My portfolio and Markets " order I set from moving around !

I want to have a setting to prevent your side from constantly changing the order I set. I have many portfolio categories and to see them in the order I made.

456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get rid of the "USD" preface unless requested by a check box

The recent change to use "USD" in front of prices is confusing and hard to read and doesn't it always "hide" as requested. Why not hide the USD unless requested to "unhide".

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get rid of USD in Portfolio quotes.

We all know we arew using USD, unless someone changes the currency, after all these markets are in the USA. It looks too confusing and there is no spacing between USD and the quote.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo page

Yahoo page portfolio "hide $" is a new feature but it does not work. Yahoo Should go back to old one.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. how to remove stock from my portfolio

I have stocks listed in my portfolio that I no longer own. How do I remove them from the listing

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. WHY did you ADD "USD" to the dollar values in the Portfolio Widget?

All you did is CLUTTER up the PRICE information in the Portfolio with the USD designation on EVERY item. PLEASE remove it or give us a Check Box to remove it on OUR Portfolio. Horrible addition to something that has been working fine for years.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The currency column under my portfolio cannot be hide even though you have a button on the upper right of display.

In portfolio setting allows user to hide currency. If currency USD needs to be displayed , please put a space between the word "USD" and the trailing number. Thanks

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Daily Mutual Fund Updates

Hello - currently mutual funds show their daily increase/decrease based on the previous day until after the markets close. I understand that mutual fund prices only change once a day, but showing the change from the previous day on the current day leads to misleading numbers in the 'Day Gain' numbers displayed at the top of the portfolio.

My suggestion is rather than show the previous day's gains for mutual funds on the current day, update them in the evening when their results come in and then once the markets open the next day, do not include a percent or…

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Post alert when tech problems

When you are having technical problems, post an alert so we know. This week was and still is, horrible to use the site.

864th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is there number I can call for Yahoo Finance to varify what is on their web page??

Is there number I can call for Yahoo Finance to varify what is on their web page??

1670th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I log in to Catapult web site is what I see correct , I'm jlagrippe-2

When I log in to Catapult web site is what I see correct , I'm jlagrippe-2

1670th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base