Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

79 results found

1. My profiles are suddenly empty

My profiles are suddenly empty

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. beta portfolio lots

beta portfolio ... how to delete it?

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cash/share

Could you add cash flow/share ratio to portfolios?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Go back to old Yahoo stock summary page. Too many issues with the new one.

OK, this new summary page is really bad. Here are a few issues:
    1. No dividend info
    2. You can't add a stock to a portfolio without following it. That's dumb. Just go back to the old way where you can simply add it to a portfolio without having to "follow" it
    3. There is an investments tab on the new page that shows some graph. No idea what that is and there is no explanation anywhere.
    5. The news information is limited. To all the news you have to now click on the left on the News link. That's…

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Porfolio view has become unusable and has many broken controls.

Values are wrong, total does not update, time until closing does not update, drop down list control does not work, left/right scroll for leading indicators does not work, among other things.

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide Annulized GAIN for Each portfolio - and all selected (optional) portfolio combined. thank

Need Annulized Gain for each portfolio
    Need Annulized GAIN for combined selected portfolio.

Thank you.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My linked accounts WILL NOT REFRESH in the mobile app. An untrue "error message" is posted that the wrong login credentials.

Only recently, my linked accounts will not refresh in the mobile app. On attempts to refresh, an error message is posted that I am using the wrong login credentials. This message is an absolute error since I am using the same credentials that successfully login to my brokerage account.
    I also noticed only recently that Yodlee is providing the linked data access. Might they be the problem?????

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In old google portfolio it used to take into account dividend paid per date of stocks purchase date and show it as how much earnings from di

please provide each stock dividend earnings in total per each equity purchase date - this was very useful feature in old google portfolio tracker. it would be very useful along with stock buyback yield on each equity as it is provided in morningstar. if you could get this information from morningstar would be great. thank you for your time.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. GOOD MORNING A FOR FORMS FEESS FOR A.THANK YOU.KHAIRI ANUAR LLC CSA CSE ASC OR KHAIRI OR KHAIRIS LLC CSA CSE ASC.

GOOD MORNING AND UPDATES AND FOR LOGO's FEESS AND TRADEMARK FEESS AND (DOMAIN.COM) FEESS AND (khairianuar@gmail.com) feess OR (KHAIRIANUAR@GMAIL.COM) FEESS AND WEBSITE OR WEBSITES:GO.DADDY.COM:DOMAIN BROKER SERVICE(OVERVIEW):(HTTPS://WWW.KHAIRIANUAR BI.NET/? FEESS AND EMAIL's:(zonedkmobile1245@gmail.com) feess OR (ZONEDKMOBILE1245@GMAIL.COM) FEESS AND MINISTER OF FINANCE MALAYSIA KL AND AT MYSMARTPHONE ACCOUNT IN CONTENT OR CONTENTS (AMERICAN.GOV)(MALAYSIA.GOV.MY) AND A FOR FORMS FEESS FOR A.AN PAYING AND BUYING AND A FOR FORMS FEESS FOR A AND BLUETOOTH.COM AND A FOR FORMS FEESS FOR A.AN PAYING AND BUYING AND A FOR FORMS FEESS FOR A AND PAYING AND BUYING AND PROGRESS…

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. one of my portfolios is missing can you restore it

one of my portfolios is missing can you restore it.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It Would Great If We Could See Our Cash Holdings At Top Of Our Portfolio Pages?

CAN'T SEE CASH AT TOP OF PORTFOLIO PAGES?

I am trying the New Beta Copy Portfolio you have just released.

However after changing my daughters Portfolio over to Test the beta Copy Portfolio.

I added in the CASH, then Saved the portfolio, selected the setting to include Cash in portfolio totals, but you have not allowed us to see our Cash Holdings without having to go back and forth to [MY HOLDINGS], every time we want to check our Cash Holdings.

Then we have to Scroll all the way to the Bottom of our stocks just to see how much…

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is excellent feedback, Kev. 

We're revisiting how we display Cash Holdings and hopefully you'll see some changes in the next product iteration.

Stay tuned and thank you for testing Beta!

14. please provide buyback yield

please provide stock repurchase / buyback yield as morningstar provides. thank you.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. where is the financial detail? where has it gone?

WHERE has all the statistical data gone on securities? where is historical price quotes? If Yahoo isnt going to provide this info for free it wont be my financial "go to" site. I have several trading sites that provide such detailed info for free.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Editing of company names!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE allow the users to edit the "Company Name". In some cases it is so long that you can not print the page correctly. PLEASE

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hide closed

In Beta Portfolio it lists in the view tickers that are closed(you don't hold them anymore). Can you add an ability to hide closed tickers in the views (without deleting so you don't lose the profit/loss of the trades you had done in the past).
    If you have years of transaction history you end up with 100's of tickers that you have no interest in.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currency rate at date if purchase

Exchange rate for international stocks purchases

My portfolio holds US and European stocks. My main currency is the Euro and Yahoo Finance uses current EUR/USD exchange rates to estimate the current portfolio value, however, since there is no initial exchange rate when the stock is bought, the values tend to be inflated (the exchange rate is determined from the purchase date, but that can be different)

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "recommendation" "my portfolio" view

Add 'Recommendation' rating score to user defined view for portfolio lists, which would display all company's ratings as they display on the individual company view (i.e. 2.2 ).
    I saw a previous post but couldn't 'vote' on it and it said comments closed.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Drop the new automatic "Following" portfolio.

Can I disconnect your new feature that automatically starts a "Following" portfolio every time I look up new stock symbol. I find it useless and very annoying. Just because I look at a stock doesn't mean that I want to "follow" it. Most stocks I look up I reject as prospects. If I like a stock I will add it to my own list. I don't need a list of every stock I look up. It's useless.

777th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base