Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. xetra

There is no XETRA update in stocks-ETF's from 30.6.2023

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ruined the new "view"

I had Performance as my defauly view. They have removed that option. I need it restored as you waste my time not going to the view I chose originally. I still cannot see the portfolio totals without scrolling away from the portfolio, totals and portfolios should be on ONE screen. Very simple fiz one would think.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion. We have adjusted the portfolio's view behavior to match the classic experience. 

Let us know if you have further feedback by submitting a new suggestion.

Yahoo Finance team

3. It Would Great If We Could See Our Cash Holdings At Top Of Our Portfolio Pages?

7 DEC 22
    To Yahoo Finance Feedback Team
    Re: Cash Holdings Viewable

Hi this is Kevin Borg
    Finance Plus Client.

after suggesting that it would be great if we could see our Cash Holding in a Portfolio View without going to Holdings.

I have just seen the New Cash Edit and addition and I wanted to personally write you a message to Thank You, it's look great, just want we needed.

That was excellent speed and please pass on my Thanks to the App and Coding Team as it can be a thankless job at times, but we Value your…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kevin,

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback that prompted us to enhance our Beta portfolios.

We are thrilled that our new Cash settings suit your needs. We take great pride in our work, and our sincerest hope is that it helps each of our users accomplish their financial goals. Your feedback has demonstrated that it does, and we appreciate you letting us know.

We’d love to hear from you again! 

Happy New Year!

Yahoo Finance team

4. No more entering over a hundred tickers without commas functionality in a portfolio

Cannot enter multiple tickers in one’s portfolio from Yahoo Finance without using commas. Very inconvenient.

I am opening a new thread on this same issue pertaining to the Finance website because a representative from Yahoo closed the issue that I reported last week, stating that the issue had been fixed, which it is not.

So, to be clear on this matter. Although it states that you are supposed to use commas to separate tickers when entering them into your portfolio, only two weeks ago, you never had to enter commas for as many years as I can remember. Only two…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

Hello,

We don’t currently support the Luxembourg exchange, but appreciate your interest and will take it into consideration moving forward.

Thank you,
    Yahoo Finance Support

6. yahoo finance web showing 'portfolio currency' problem started on Feb 8 2019, abruptly total sum switched from CAD to USD

yahoo finance web "my portfolio" as of feb 8 2019. started showing total of all sub portfolios in USD. There is no way to see it in CAD anymore.
    Your help pages useless, The sub portfolios i created months ago in CAD and USD that are still fine. But If i want to create new portfolio it defaults to USD currency and "Edit Currency" actually brings a DUMMY window with nothing that does Save Cancel without ANY currency list "that is promised in your help guide"

That being said all other ios and android app, works better and somehow detects…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

Hello!

There was a fix deployed over the weekend to address these concerns. Can you please confirm in your next post that this is now resolved?

Thank you!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base