Finance - CA

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. My portfolio moves left and right like epileptic when Chg% change from 14.80% to 14.8026%

My portfolio moves left and right like epileptic when Chg% change from 14.80% to 14.8026%.(NIO). It's very annoying!!! Not let me concentrate on stock market to take right decision. It's have no any practical meaning to know change 1/1 000 000 price (1 million part !!!) Please, leave only 2 digits after (.) or give more constant place for 6 digits for column Chg%

355th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. October 31, 2019 History Data Volume appears to be incorrect. To get the correct volume number, reported number must be divided by 100.

October 31, 2019 History Data Volume appears to be incorrect. To get the correct volume number, reported number must be divided by 100.

266th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Opera Browser - Help

I use Opera browser..I cannot see videos on the financial page.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The yahoo finance stock information is not correct. We traded 32,500 shares on friday Oct. 18, 2019 at last traded at $0.11

it looks like the stock feed for Otis Gold (TSX.V: OOO) is not correct for the friday, Oct. 18, 2019 data.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add portfolio value graphs!!!

Add portfolio value graphs!!! Charts that track the total value of various portfolios so that you can track/monitor gains/losses visually across all holdings!

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Homepage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adding a 5th column of stats for income statements

Hi,

Pls add 5 columns of financial data in the income statement.It makes it possible to compare year over year i.e. Q1 of 2019 with Q1 of 2018.
    I think its Morningstar that does this already, it is really helpful when comparing year over year info.

Thanks,
    Raj

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. why debt to equity and dividend payout ratio's are not included in portfolio?

why debt to equity and dividend payout ratio's are not included in portfolio?

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The top ranked items are all the same about the look and format of the site.

Why are the top 20 (Maybe more as I got tired of reading the same thing over and over) ranked problems / issues all the same? The same issue restated in slightly different words is not another issue. Whereas a real problem like not listing NEO quotes sits down around the 200th issue. C'mon this isn't high school is it?

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option symbol gives incorrect price

In Summary or Performance view of portfolio, the price shown is the price of the underlying stock. When I switch to My Holdings view, the prices are correct, but when I switch back I again see the stock price.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watchlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop including articles from "Baystreet" because they appear 20+ times on the same stock info page

Stop including articles from "Baystreet" because their articles keep appearing 20+ times on the same stock info page

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In portfolios, allow multiple HOLDINGS of the same security (rather than multiple LOTS of the same holding).

I want one portfolio that tracks all my assets, whether they be taxable, IRA, 401K, HSA, or cash. In the last version of portfolios this was possible; and I simply grouped each category on my list of holdings. The present portfolios forces multiple entries of the same ticker symbols to be LOTS of the same HOLDING. In my situation ,that is not the case. Multiple entries of the same ticker are really MULTIPLE HOLDINGS. Some are taxable, some are retirement, some are HSA,etc.; and therefore should not be intermixed. (And yes, I can have a separate portfolio of each category,but…

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Require that your hosts and hostesses look more "presentable" than they do

I had a boss who taught me that "a messy desk indicates a messy mind"!
    The dress clothes and hair tidiness of your on screen hosts is, in a word, "messy". In that regard, I have stopped listening to them because their thinking is probably as messy as is their personal dress and tidiness..."a messy person indicates a messy mind".

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. At the start of the day, zero out the change values from the previous day. I have some stocks that aren't that liquid and I get the gain o

At the start of the day, zero out the change values from the previous day. I have some stocks that aren't that liquid and I get the gain or loss from the previous day showing until a trade is executed.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To read an article from portifolio news

To open an article listed under portfolio news, right click and highlight open in new window. To exit, just click on the upper taskbar.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to I open watchlist news?

How do I read issues in my wathlist news? Yahoo doesn't send me, to the right site.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support of IE 11

Since the US part of Yahoo failed to support IE 11 I went to Canada. Now I see that Yahoo Canada has decided to stop IE 11 from working. Sad that without any reason other than to force people to buy new computers. Glad I do not own any Verizon stock. Maybe you should think of allowing IE11 to work as it had been.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Missing Historical Data

Hi,

It appears that there is missing historical data for:

SU.TO
    BEP-UN.TO

Please advise.

Thanks,

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop censoring legitmate and respectful links!!!

Stop trying to stifle discussion that are respectful, and information that is freely available from being presented especially if a legitimate link is presented. This is exactly the reason that I| would never recommend Yahoo to others as a tool for financials.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to be able to add OPTIONS Trades to a Portfolio so I can manage it better.

I would like to be able to add OPTIONS Trades to a Portfolio so I can manage it better.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Portfolio View

Why do I have to click on show more to view my portfolio..one more useless option!!

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base