Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

193 results found

1. Export only a specific Contract List, Not "All" Contacts

Why is there no option to export (or import) a specific contact list, instead of the entire list of all contacts???? I only want a specific named and created list from within my entire list of contacts.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. They are marked with a blue dot, are they a security risk?

Are these sent emails that I did not send a Hack?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Contacts

Whose brilliant idea was it to only be able to delete one contact at a time? Google and Apple, I can delete many contacts at one time. I am done with Yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Changing something just to be doing the same thing different with no other reason than to just change it makes no sense

I only had one group and somehow you made that group disappear. They are still in my contacts but not as a group. I don't see the icon for groups either?????????????????And when you have a group one should be able to delete an individual with two clicks. 1. delete 2. confirm

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deleted Contacts Stay Deleted

Whenever I delete a contact, it reappears within a few seconds. Please delete for good. Alternatively, allow an Import to erase all existing contacts firsr.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. customer service

Do you even have people who answer the phone? I don't think you do!
    I've waited for hours on end for a representative, but no one ever answers. the "we apologize for the delay" comment is hollow, insincere and BS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I'm sorry you're having this difficult experience, but we really do try to provide the best possible service we can for our users and are here to help, not hinder.  We genuinely apologize for anything that gives a different impression.

7. blacklist

Yahoo mail has blacklisted all 3 professional service provider and I am not able to reactivate the senders address Grrrr !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Contacts don't delete, can't change to last name sort.

My idea is that you fix it. Novel, eh?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Figure out way to send verification code to a LAND LINE that is one that is not a mobile or cellphone. I unplugged my computer by mistake

Process for receiving verification code by LAND LINE - that is one the is not a cellphone or mobile phone. Also put together an instruction book that is written by a professional who writes directions. Your method is just a hodge podge of cobbled together thoughts that have been collected over time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. where is the block sender icon missing now

please ensure to restore the block/spammer email id icon.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. The block sender button is turned off if you have reached the limit of 1000 email addresses blocked. The block feature is best used for people, not spam, since spammers can use spoofed accounts. Meaning what you see might not be the actual sender address. Please keep marking these emails as Spam so your personal spam filter learns to recognize them as Spam and send them directly to the right folder. Also, you can create filters by going to mail.yahoo.com from a laptop/PC, click Settings>More Settings>Filters. Here you can add as rule to filter the repetitive terms you see in the subject line or email body.

12. Make a way to list allowed domains. I try to buy things on Craigslist and the responses are always sent to spam

I need to allow emails from craigslist such as reply.craigslist.org and
    sale.craigslist.org. Every time I try to communicate with anyone about anything on craigslist, the response is sent to spam. The user name is usually something like "b1b7fab935fa3680a9c01fa78b777c7a@sale.craigslist.org" or "b1b7fab935fa3680a9c01fa78b777c7a@reply.craigslist.org
    " so there is no way to make these address contacts until you've missed the email and whatever you tried to but is sold to someone with better email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why can’t I contact you via email – you seem to do everything possible not to give me an address to contact – and I’m not going to upgrade t

Why can’t I contact you via email – you seem to do everything possible not to give me an address to contact – There is no incentive to pay for an upgrade to Yahoo!+ while you are unable to provide even a basic level of service. Your Chat Assistant is automatic and appears to be programmed to avoid answering any of my questions.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why no easy way to contact Yahoo mail by message

Contact Yahoo by email isn't working now at 1639 mountain standard time in the USA

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete Auto-Suggested Email Addresses

Please describe the process to PERMANENTLY delete auto-suggested 'non-saved' email addresses when inputting an email into the 'To' tab. Clicking the 'X' is temporary...I need the permanent option.

Yahoo: Pleas send response via email. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

16. Blocked senders from mobile device

No blocked senders option from a mobile device outside of a personal computer? How is this even possible, with the modifications which Yahoo! has done for its users after the pandemic? I may have been a subscriber to this e-mail platform for a while and this is quite absurd, bar none.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. change how contacs auto load for email the way they did last week; this new way of popping up a box of contacts to choose from is worse

change how contacts load for email back to how it worked last week; the new way of offering a box of contacts to choose from just adds a needless step- why do. you think the change was needed??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

18. easier way to get rid of unwanted contacts.

I don't know how all of these contacts got into my yahoo account. It seems as if they were linked through Facebook or something. Is there no other way to get ride of the contacts without having to deleting them 1 by 1?? There is literally over 3600 contacts in my yahoo. The contacts aren't on my phone. But when I want to share something through text, there's all the yahoo contacts. It's annoying to have all these unwanted contacts, there but not there. And having to delete them all 1 by 1 isn't happening. So with that being said,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. The option to bulk delete contacts is not available at this time, however, we recommend you check your email settings to make sure you do not have the option enabled to enhance contacts. To see this option, click Settings>More Settings>Contacts. 

19. I need to find a contact. I put in something like a name. I get 5 choices (used to be 6, but Yahoo has changed it recently).

OK, I have about 15,000 contacts. If I search for almost anything, I need more than 5 choices. My Iphone allows me to scroll through choices until there are no more. Why not Yahoo? Makes no sense.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Managing Contacts

I see some comments that touch on this but I'm going to Post it anyway. For some reason my email suddenly went crazy and added several hundred of the last contact that I had added. I now have over 600 contacts for the same person with the same information. The problem is that I can't remove them unless I do it one at a time! It's crazy that you cannot "select" multiple contacts for deletion. Please look at adding this feature.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base