How can we improve New Mail?

You can delete it! I don't like it, don't want it and I never said that I wanted to upgrade. Do I have to change to another email provider?

Go back to the previous format. The new one sucks!!!

96th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dottie C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to change email providers, this new email sucks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! And what is this new folder PURCHASES??? WTF? STOP TRACKING MY PURCHASES!!!!

• Alexander S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't shove a commercial into every crevice. The performance is terrible because of all the background scripts.

• michael wenrich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do what I said years ago, listen to the people, the user! I'm old and I don't like change! So get it done on your watch while I sleep. The feedback has long since been given from those people, ya know, the ones who matter.?! Change noting until I ask for it, kinda-sorta and something like no filters when I tell you to ********! Your site, but my first amendment! You don't tell me no!

Don't want to upgrade, don't want to see hundreds of adds, don't want all the click-bait.

• Bronis de Supinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jesus, I have never seen anything so pathetic. I simply want to file a problem request -- I am sending email from Yahoo account to the qub.ac.uk and the stupid Yahoo gateway will not let the messages through -- it rejects them as spam.

As if that is not annoyiong enough, the stupid Yahoo interface provides no way to submit a trouble ticket. Instead I have to post on this tupid forum.

No wonder Yahoo's stock prices are constantly in the toilet.

• Usa Taxpayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can delete it! I don't like it, don't want it and I never said that I wanted the OATH program..
    Do I have to change to another email provider?

My home page has been changed toa black background which is very hard for me to read. Why the **** do you have to change from a format that worked. I have been with Yahoo for twenty years, You used to be good. This new format is terrible!

Feedback and Knowledge Base