Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Angela Parker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your themes look like an untalented 5 year old with a crayon designed them. give us back the old format.

• paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Which one of you Fu****** idiots changed the yahoo mail so it's in a none linear time frame?

• Jeff Shoup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hate the newer user interface, just do what i am about to do leave yahoo mail all together. Yahoo has gone to being a piece of S@#% any ways. Closing my yahoo account and opening a class action lawsuit against yahoo who's with me?!

Yea I HATE THAT YOU CHANGE WHAT IS NOT BROKEN!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS....DO I HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER EMAIL TO FIND WHAT I CHOOSE????? PUT ME BACK THE WAY IT WAS I DO NOT LIKE THE LOOK OR CHANGE I KNEW WHAT IT WAS WHEN YOU CHANGED ME BEFORE AND THEN HAVE TO SEARCH TO GO BACK AND THAT IS WHAT I want......WILL YOU LISTEN TO ALL OF US THAT ARE SIMPLY HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAD GOING FOR YOU ?

I like my classic mail inbox better!!!!! GIVE IT BACK AND LEAVE MY INBOX ALONE, ******** IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DID ANYONE ASK YOU TO CHANGE MY INBOX? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? PUT IT BACK AND LEAVE IT ALONE.

• Merlin1951 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, accidentally hit the wrong key and now I'm stuck with the new format. Going back to the classic form gives me the ****** Basic format, not the nice Classic I was used to. Can't get back the mailbox background I was using - stuck with the lame "themes" you force on us. New format wants to constantly show folders I don't want to see. I set them to "hide" and they just come back the next time I open the mail. Same with the "advertisement" section. I can click the arrow to hide the pane but it just comes back the next time I open Yahoo Mail.. And I want the icons (calendar, contacts, etc.) back up at the top left of the screen. I want to decide myself where I want them (and it's not down the right side of the mail window!). Why didn't you leave things well enough alone? The classic look was great. Now you're forcing **** on us we don't want.

• Linda Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boring white white , Need restful or interesting color. That is just first view. Why are you punishing us

There are only ten themes and none of them are attractive, fun or happy. Please give us more options and/or allow us to upload our own.

Please bring back classic interface colors. New colors suck. Would like an option for monochromatic dark gray side bar and header, with light gray email list. New colors are garish and and not neutral enough. Too much clutter as it is, we want something that doesn't add to our daily clutter.

• Kaye Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HATE< HATE HATE The colors with white writing are unreadable, therefore I am left with bright white background if I want to continue with black writing and then I cannot read the delete etc up the top

Feedback and Knowledge Base