New Mail
79 results found
-
Add "YEAR back button" for the search, and revert to showing all day events in the month view.
Fix the search function so that a "from year" can be selected. Right now if I want to search for events up to 10 years ago, I have to click on the month back button 120 times so as to select a search from date!
And the recent updated colors for different calendars are great...but it's lost functionality of showing everything that is posted for each date in the month view and requires expanding each day to see all timely posts! Please revert this!
-
the calendar no longer shows the Type tag colour on the monthly display
the calendar no longer shows the Type tag colour on the monthly display, you have to click on the individual event to see it. I no longer have an overview of say my important(red) events.
-
Shared Yahoo Calendars do not properly sync across ios
Please have someone seriously investigate and solve shared yahoo calendar issues with iOS. They do not sync properly. Have had this issue for years.
-
Calendar reminder flags in monthly view
Can you PLEASE PLEASE make the Calendar view "Reminder Type Flag" e.g. such as bills icon, red dot icon etc., show up on the MONTHLY view of the calendar. It used to be like this. In the current monthly view, you can not see what type of reminder flag there is, there's just a pale green dot. You can only see the flag by opening the event.
PLEASE MAKE THE REMINDER FLAG VISIBLE IN THE MONTHLY VIEW! Thanks
-
Old Calendar
The only improvement I can suggest is to BRING BACK the old calendar. This new one is hard to read and I must be able to print a copy-- the entire appointment does not show, sometimes I need addresses and phone numbers to show, whereas the old format permitted all that info. Again, please bring back the old format. It also prints front-to-back and uses more ink because of the coloration. Thank you.
-
Printing Calendar
I make a pdf of my monthly calendar. Since the change, I cannot find a view that will show an entire entry except List. List will not print because my screen is returned blank. Monthly cuts off so much of an entry, I do not know the meaning. "Should have coverag..." should print so I know what coverage the event is referring to in my life. Can I please have the choice of returning to the old calendar as I am with email? Could the calendar print each event for each day beyond a one page limit? Could the flags…
-
Terrible mail app, has multiple viruses and no support
This app has been corrupted multiple times over the past year. First the Yahoo browser took over for Google chrome. It became the default browser (not good at all) and then had no technical support to put it back. Had to research the web to fix its. Now its calendar has been corrupted and sends phishing invitations to iphone calendars and again unsupported fix.There appears to be an uninvited calendar sys-ext-events$ that has been causing the problem. Have not found a way to delete or unfollow this at this time. You can delete it but it returns within a minute…
-
Spam email calendar events
Spam or junk emails should NEVER be able to auto create calendar invites. no other mail allows junk mail to do this. I even found instructions how to turn it off and they don't work because of changes to yahoo mail. This is driving me off this platform as my calendar keeps getting filled with junk and spam events.
-
Contact Yahoo support directly for account-related help?
Yahoo Customer Support Number +1 877-848-2174
Yahoo New Mail has a clean design and useful features, but there are several areas where it could be improved to provide a better user experience.
First, performance and reliability could be improved. The mail interface can sometimes feel slow, especially when loading folders, searching emails, or switching between messages. Faster loading times and smoother performance would make daily use much more efficient.
Second, spam filtering and email organization could be smarter. While spam detection exists, important emails still occasionally end up in the spam or bulk folders. Improving AI-based filtering and giving users…
-
Create a calendar option with major widely-celebrated holidays only, excluding local and regional holidays
Could you please either revise your current list of U.S. Holidays, or create a new Holiday option, showing only the major holidays generally recognized across the U.S.? Your current "US Holidays" calendar is cluttered with many local and regional "holidays" that most U.S. citizens neither recognize nor celebrate. For example, your March calendar includes Texas Independence Day, Town Meeting Day (Vermont only), Liberation & Freedom Day (Charlottesville, VA only), Evacuation Day (Massachusetts), Kuhio Day (Hawaii), and Seward's Day (Alaska). These multiple holidays are taking up valuable space on my calendar.
Could you please create a calendar with nationally-recognized and broadly-… -
I'd like to see the full details for each day of the month printed for each month.
I used to be able to print the calendar month with complete detail for each day, thus a diary of sorts for taxes, etc. With the new mail, I am unable to do so. Additionally, the list option does show enough detail for the month to recall an event, however, it would be useful to be able to print the full month of this list and not just the first page as is the function at this time. Ideally, I'd like to see the full details for each day of the month printed for each month.
-
fix the new version of the yahoo calendar
The "new" version of the yahoo calendar is incomplete, cumbersome and virtually useless for me.
The former yahoo calendar, prior to the February "enhancement", showed all inputted events in total and when printed, all events that were inputted for each day showed in total.
The "new" version only shows the first few words or letters of the initial 3-4 events and then list the remainder of events under the title "more".
I use my calendar for work and personally and this "new" calendar is less than useless to me.
Please contact me to instruct me how to expand each event… -
calendar view
My gosh? I was SO glad Yahoo put the calendar back to viewing the stripes. I hated that "tentive" and "free" was only white and did not designate the difference. Glad I didn't swith calendar apps!!! Thank you Yahoo!!!
-
Go back to the older version please.
Is there a way to go back to having all of my events highlighted in different colors? I had a very good idea way my day was when they were highlighted. I do not like the new set up and would love to go back to the older version. Thank you.
-
I don't want to impove the mail. I want to revert the monthly calendar view.
BRING BACK TO ORIGIAL MONTHLY VIEW. I CAN'T FIND A BUTTON TO REVERT BACK. i DIDN'T ASK FOR IT TO BE UPDATED. I kept my calendar on Yahoo "because" of this way the monthly calendar was presented. I don't want to see only 10 characters and a colored dots for the entires. I want to see the whole calendar entry and the entire entry colored It really helps me visualize my entire month without having to open entries to see what it is..
-
New
In the old version of Calendar, the task list was divided into 2 groups, tasks due on the present date (and previous dates) and Upcoming tasks. This feature was very useful in organizing tasks. I don't understand why it was not included in the new version of Calendar.
You need to restore this feature and have all tasks to be automatically put in chronological order based on the due date. -
search shortcut when doing a large range - just be able to change the year
Now that you've changed the look of Yahoo calendar, maybe you could improve the calendar when searching for something by letting the user easily change the search dates at the top. Currently a user has to go through many clicks to go back a few years. It would REALLY be helpful to just be able to change the year at the top. Thanks!
-
ics calendar attachments do not open
ics calendar attachments to emails do not open in Yahoo mail desktop in Windows 11
-
COLOR BARS ON CALENDAR
Boy, you must really not want to hear from us--Hiding the feedback option way under help. Tsk tsk.
COLOR BARS. These need to go away--or you need to mute the colors way, way, way down. For a while it seemed they had lightened up, but now they are back to the original dark blue. We cannot see the typewritten information because they are so dark. I like the color dots at the end of the entries--anyway we can convert these bars to dots? Would be good to let the dots change color and/or show the icons for the type of… -
Make Calendar Better -Using Desktop Windows 11
Using desktop windows 11, I would like the appointment titles in the calendar to show fully when I zoom in. It gets truncated, shows only partial title. Can you make sure the titles wrap around and stay in the box? Thanks.
- Don't see your idea?