New Mail
3068 results found
-
Ad Banner across bottom of screen
Why is there a new advertising banner across the bottom of the page? 2 already exist on the right side of the screen. This covers up email where you can only see a small part of it. Is this an intent to have people pay a monthly fee?
-
Ads with fake checkboxes are deceptive!
I've noticed a lot more ads in the email folder/list view that have fake checkboxes. If you are trying to clean up emails, it is easy to accidentally click on one of these ads and open a new window/tab. I see this as a deceptive practice on the part of Yahoo Mail because it creates a perception that a customer is purposefully going to that ad. I recommend that you remove the fake checkboxes on ads. Thanks for listening!
-
Calendar
I wish I could restore my old Calendar full view. It was perfect, and much more functional than the new view which I do not like at all.
-
Calendar List View Gone
What happened to the list view???????? Why would you remove it? Every change goes further downhill.
-
Get rid of ads across the bottom of the page
Your new ad across the bottom of the page is a really bad idea. What's next? Another ad above it making just one email subject line visible?
-
Keep Harris Victory ads OUT of my mail. How do I block these?
Annoying misleading advertisements. DO not want!!
-
Cant find storage use data
I am trying to check how much storage i have used. Your website says this is available under "Settings" but it is not. Please make it easier to check on storage usage.
-
Provide a way to monitor storage used
You've told me today that I have a maximum of 15Gb of free storage, and kindly informed me that I haven't already exceeded that. But you haven't told me how to monitor my usage. That is surely a basic requirement if you are going to impose such limits.
-
"Account disconnected" with outlook, hotmail
Yahoo is experiencing an error when adding mailboxes from Outlook and Hotmail; after accepting the request, a message appears saying "Account disconnected".
-
Return calendar month view to prior version
Very upset with the new Yahoo Calendar interface. Color coding and type of event are no longer visible in month view as they were before. Now you have to click on the actual event or switch to list view to see those. And what's with the automatic blue highlight on all day events? Who asked for that? Terrible changes. Booo Yahooo!
-
WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE USERS
HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF USERS BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW USERS TO BLOCK. USERS HAVE NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING DISABLED - FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE USERS.
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com… -
Allow multiple email addresses to be viewed in the browser.
Up until today I had 7 email addresses listed on my inbox. When I go into settings it says it will receive up to 50 email addresses. So why do only TWO of them show up now? They are all yahoo addresses I made on my browser. They show up on my mobile app, but not in the browser pages. I HAVE TO HAVE them in my browsers to be effective. How do I fix this?
-
STOP SENDING GARBAGE SPAM TO USER ACCOUNTS
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@hollow.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@whisper.plugward.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@guarded.plugward.com
info@burly.testthaw.com
info@impolite.testthaw.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@guiltless.knittry.com
info@partake.bakefall.com
info@oblige.preybang.com
info@oblige.preybang.com
info@acceptable.preybang.com
info@acceptable.preybang.com
info@mail.preybang.com
info@support.preybang.com
info@fairies.knittry.com
info@annoying.knittry.com
info@glance.duerice.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@doctor.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@shake.duerice.com
info@wasteful.plugward.com
info@busy.actfolk.com
info@free.justslam.com
info@longing.justslam.com
info@free.justslam.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@stomach.actfolk.com
info@journey.preybang.com
info@sidewalk.plugward.com
info@addition.plugward.com
info@sidewalk.plugward.com
info@weary.actfolk.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@quack.beathope.com
info@quack.beathope.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@theory.beeras.com
info@cows.beddull.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@drill.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@drill.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@guide.beathope.com
info@guide.beathope.com… -
switch back
this new format is terrible. very hard to navigate in I do not like it at all. how can i switch back to the version i loved?
-
I prefer the old version of email.
I prefer the old version of email. Please keep it for me and post the idea and please answer me back for a reply/ response.
-
Not just showing proof my mail also deliver my email to my email box
Your email is a total garbage. It's impossible to receive my emails like used to be. It's already the second week I try and nothing happened. What yahoo can do it for me by being their customer for 30 years?
-
Block offensive spam
I don’t like receiving sexually explicit spam mails using language in the subject you would censor here. I never open them. Yahoo should give us a way to flag them for yahoo to permanently block them. They are offensive.
-
Spam messages will not delete when blocking them
When blocking spam messages they cannot be deleted at the same time even though the delete box is checked. I have to delete them separately. This has been happening for over 1 year.
-
Take me back to a workable format
Where's the mail format I have been using? I don't know how to use this format. PLEASE help!
-
Yahoo Ai shouldn’t be used so heavily due it not having empathy
Yahoo Ai deleted all my emails and childhood photos I had in my yahoo account since middle school under the folders section.
- Don't see your idea?