New Mail
79 results found
-
Provide a "NONE" selection as a calendar daily reminder option.
"Unfortunately, it's not possible to go back to the previous version of Yahoo Calendar."
So...When it comes to NOT having an obscuring highlight color on my calendar daily reminders my only option is,,,
'Suck it up butter cup'...Correct?
Why not give a color choice of "NONE"? Is tht too much to ask?
-
Yahoo Calendar Bring Back Monthly view default option
I've been a loyal Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Calendar user for over 20 years. In over 20 years I have had the default calendar set to monthly view. However, sometime in October of 2025 the default calendar setting switched to weekly view and Yahoo has indicated there's nothing they can do to switch back to monthly view as the default option. This is very problematic, because most of the things I schedule are usually more than a week out. I can get a good sense of what's available when I can see the month view. To have a feature that…
-
More interested in improving visibility of the new calendar I am seeing
Tough to read/see the new calendar background with blue backfill and black text. Please change back to white background or give user an option where we can set our own background and text colors
-
-
Settings for calendar.
I use to be able to set my calendar default view to Month but now it defaults to week view. how can I change it back to Month view. The New Calendar is very hard to read now.
-
default calendar view option
Your new colors are blinding on the monitor, yuck. Also, my default for my calendar has always been month, now you constantly switch it to week and there is no option for me to set it to month as the default view, so annoying. Why are all your changes always the worst and most horrible ideas ever? Do you ever even ask customers what they want?
-
I do not wish to see solicitations for sex, thinly designed as 'dating sites'.
I do not wish to see solicitations for sex, thinly designed as 'dating sites'.
-
Change Calendar View
My calendar has always been set on monthly view and now it changed on its own to weekly. I don't know how to get it back to monthly viewing. ( I did not have to change it every time I logged in before) Thanks
-
Stop changes
Go back to the old calendar. It seems changes are made to keep people employed.
-
Changes
Not pleased with the latest changes to the calendar. It seems most changes to the mail is not for the benefit of the user. Just leave well enough alone!
-
My calendar views
My calendar was on monthly views and it changed itself to weekly and will not stay on monthly. I'm not on the new calendar. Today
Day
Week
Month
Year
ListActions
-
Contact Yahoo Mail Call us Now +1 248-266-5196
Get technical support by phone for Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Sports, and more with Yahoo Plus Support
Need help with Yahoo Mail or signing into your account, or have a question about Yahoo Sports, Homepage, Search or select Yahoo Finance subscription plans? Yahoo Plus Support is a service that connects you to a Yahoo specialist by phone.Yahoo Plus Support specialists are available 24/7 and can help with:
Yahoo Mail
Password reset (you can also use Sign-in Helper to reset your password for free)
Basic support for Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo homepage, and Yahoo Search questions
Visit the Yahoo Plus… -
-
? Keep the same password until you have to change it and notify the person
? Don't forget my password Every time I sign in they say that's not my password and I have to go through a whole bunch of stuff to try to get my password back thank you
-
calendar
Is there any way to remove the calendar daily email? I don't use yahoo calendar function
-
Can yahoo support rich text in it calendar description.
On scheduling event from google calendar with description in rich text (bold text, hyper link), the google is sending description in html.
But, yahoo calendar is not able to convert the description into html, which instead shows in text with html tags.
Can yahoo support rich text in it calendar description.
-
calendar scroll
Would like to be able to scroll from day to day; week to week; month to month. Have to click the navigation arrow to get to next day/week/month. Take a look at GCalendar, they do a great job of this.
-
calendar
The Yahoo holiday calendars for 2023 do NOT have Memorial Day May 29 as a holiday???
-
Date range does not show correctly
Date range does not show correctly. My vacation record is 'Thu, Aug 31, 7:00 AM - Fri, Sep 08, 7:00 PM'. But the end date appears on Sunday, Sep 03'. What the **** is going on this?
- Don't see your idea?