New Mail
77 results found
-
Calendar
I wish I could restore my old Calendar full view. It was perfect, and much more functional than the new view which I do not like at all.
-
Calendar List View Gone
What happened to the list view???????? Why would you remove it? Every change goes further downhill.
-
Return calendar month view to prior version
Very upset with the new Yahoo Calendar interface. Color coding and type of event are no longer visible in month view as they were before. Now you have to click on the actual event or switch to list view to see those. And what's with the automatic blue highlight on all day events? Who asked for that? Terrible changes. Booo Yahooo!
-
When will Yahoo Calendar restore public ICS sharing links?
The page shows Calendar sharing links temporarily unavailable.
We are developing a calendar integration system, and we depend on Yahoo Calendar ICS subscription links to sync user calendar events.We understand this feature is temporarily disabled for maintenance. Could you please advise:
- Why are the calendar ICS sharing links currently unavailable?
- Is there an estimated timeline to restore the ICS calendar sharing function?
CalDAV is not a suitable alternative for our product scenario. We hope the ICS sharing function can be restored as soon as possible.
-
By protecting my e.mail account with my user name
my identity document no's
-
Have the weeks stretch in the monthly view!
As in the past calendar, I like the monthly view. What I don't like in the monthly view is that the weeks don't stretch when a lot of notifications are made in a given day, like it was before. I would rather scroll the whole calendar when the weeks are stretched, than having to hunt and click to find hidden notifications because too many exist in a given day. Stretch and scroll, not hunt and click!
-
add list view to calendar events
please add this feature back? why was it taken away?
-
Show ALL events of each day even when in month view.
Once again, you've removed something good.
In the month view, it used to make the days larger to accomodate the display of more if not all events. Now I get only 2 or 3. I often have many more. Sometimes I miss seeing them because they are listed as "...more"I don't care if the weeks of the month scroll down past the bottom of the screen. I want the week I'm looking at to have its days fully expanded.
-
اريد ان يكون التاريخ المكتوب الشهور الميلادية مثل يناير وفبراير وليس شباط وحزيران
اريد ان يكون التاريخ المكتوب الشهور الميلادية مثل يناير وفبراير وليس شباط وحزيران
-
Calendar format option
I want to go back to the original Calendar format. How can I do that?
-
remove non-federal holidays
Please make the squares for the days highly visible and allow searches for categories such as travel or medical (to search for doctor appointments, prepare for appointments, etc.) AND, remove non-federal holidays. Allow people to add their preferred holiday calendars, but don't clutter the basic one!!
-
flags
PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! PLEASE have a Calender view where we can see at least a weeks worth of "reminder flags (red, yellow, bills etc) without having to open each individual event!!! We like to see if we remembered to pay attention to the flag!!! This has rendered Yahoo Calendar reminder flags USELESS!!!
-
calendar reminder flags
PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! PLEASE have a Calender view where we can see at least a weeks worth of "reminder flags (red, yellow, bills etc) without having to open each individual event!!! We like to see if we remembered to pay attention to the flag!!! This has rendered Yahoo Calendar reminder flags USELESS!!!
-
Calendar options
Please revert to the previous calendar option or at least give a choice. The latest calendar upgrade is unacceptable.
-
Dates in Calendar
Dates in Calendar not working correctly. When you set the first date and go to next date the first date goes back a day. Times also change when setting the second date. Please fix asap. This didn't happen before, why now? Thanks.
-
top
top
-
get ride of democrats
I hate marshal cardenz,of solana beach Ca nazi so is erik kostein!
-
Make it simple to sort!! stop trying to change it every other day!!
Make it simple!! Stop trying to make it so **** complicated, someone needs a master's degree to figure out how to sort the mail!
-
Add "YEAR back button" for the search, and revert to showing all day events in the month view.
Fix the search function so that a "from year" can be selected. Right now if I want to search for events up to 10 years ago, I have to click on the month back button 120 times so as to select a search from date!
And the recent updated colors for different calendars are great...but it's lost functionality of showing everything that is posted for each date in the month view and requires expanding each day to see all timely posts! Please revert this!
-
the calendar no longer shows the Type tag colour on the monthly display
the calendar no longer shows the Type tag colour on the monthly display, you have to click on the individual event to see it. I no longer have an overview of say my important(red) events.
- Don't see your idea?