New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Here's a new idea. Treat every customer as though they are your only customer. I need help!!!

Treat every customer as though they are your only customer. I need help!!! You do not have any 'conversations/threads' posted on the internet at all.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show more than the 2 days worth of mail in the inbox

I can't figure out how to see all my mail. Only showing the last two days. When I tried to switch to classic, it infinite loops and reloads the same screen with two days of mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2-Step Verification methods are no longer viable; how can I delete the verification requirement on Yahoo! Mail?

Include a segment where users can ask questions, of which Yahoo!Mail STAFF will actually answer us! I've looked ALL over to find answers on my own & continually hit dead ends.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back option to delete individual messages

Yahoo! Mail used to have a feature that allowed us to delete specific messages in an conversation. There is an option under each message to "Delete Message," but clicking this deletes the entire conversation. It's impossible to delete individual messages anymore, so now my conversations are growing in length and clutter. Please bring back the option to delete individual messages. It was a great organization tool.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  Product Support responded

The “Unsubscribe” folder is from a feature we offered long ago. To unsubscribe from emails now, you’ll need to click the “Unsubscribe” link from within the message itself.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

6. Terrible format. I am constantly sending emails to myself. I wish i could figure out how to keep Outlook Express working.

Terrible format. So cumbersome trying to follow a thread. I am constantly sending emails to myself. I wish i could figure out how to keep Outlook Express working.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This is the worst layout ever.

I don't know who came up with the ideea of conversation layout but that's idiotic.
    For normal people who don't like to unnecessarily complicate their life and dont like to get frustrated over using your stupid mailing ... can we please have the old way back???

In 1 month I will stop using this stupid service if we don't get the option to move back to the old ways.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. how to apply for DND

I want to get rid of all the marketing emails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi - I need a quick way to clear out historical emails. There is no easy way to do that. Please resolve. Thank you

When I "Select All" it should mean all emails and not just the first 100 emails. If you want that in there then provide an option "Select all past month's emails" instead. "Select All" should mean "All" and not "100" or whatever that amount is. Another improvement would be to provide an option to permanently remove emails for a given year.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. important email messages 'not found'

email messages sent from new (not in my contact list) not found when preforming an email search by sender's name, email address or subject line. One of two messages appeared, but a search still returned a result reading "Nothing to see here"!
    I have added the sender's contact info, and sent him a message, and STILL nothing is found when performing a search.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am not getting full emails not pictures and information is incomplete.

emails suddenly changed not pictures and incomplete information.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. just return me to my old format please and thank you

i absolutely loved the old format. Guess I'm not tolerant of change.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make subject line accessible again when using Forward or Reply

Today I can no longer access the Subject line when forwarding or replying to emails when set to group 'conversations' together. If I go to Settings and turn it off, I can access and alter the Subject line again. As I usually need to add info to Subject lines, this makes the 'new' interface increasingly less useful to me. Please make the Subject line accessible when Replying or Forwarding emails.

Judging by the posts here, I should go back to using the old interface, as the new one keeps having basic elements like this either removed or hidden.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Horrible

return old format. this format is horrible

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mails are truncated

When I click forward on some mails, edit and send to other email address, I notice only part of the mails shows from send mails. Large parts are no longer there.

This has happened more than 20 times. This is very frustrating and disappointing. I use my mail for official company business. Communication with my client has been greatly frustrated.

Please FIX THIS ERROR as soon as possible.

Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

19. Where is "sent" mail saved? To only include what I send as a reply as associated with the initial email is overly simplistic and limiting.

Sent emails should be saved in their complete form in the "Sent" folder. If there is some advantage to maintaining a thread with the original email, then save a concise version of the email in the 'Inbox", but perhaps linked to the full version of the email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Sent emails are saved in the ‘Sent’ folder in your mailbox.

Regards,
    Mail Support

20. I just want to be able to sign anywhere at any time

I am not sure about my conversation threads

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base