New Mail
14 results found
-
draft email being deleated
I am writing to report a recurring issue with the Drafts feature in Yahoo Mail. Over the last few days, I spent significant time composing an important email to my doctor. Despite frequently selecting the "Continue" option when prompted that my changes were not being saved, the entire draft ultimately disappeared. This is the second time I have lost critical work in this manner, and I am unable to recover the lost content through any standard means. this is causing significant data loss. I don't think I will be able to retrieve it now and I am trying to reconstruct…
-
Fix the bug that deletes drafts when you save an email to drafts
I saved a message in drafts so I could "safely" gather more information. When I returned the draft wasn't there. This is the 3rd time it has happened this year! The email was a very long and detailed incident report and it has been crushing to lose it. It will take me hours to re-draft it.
-
Copy/Paste issues
When I cut and paste something from say CHATGPT, the pasted text shows up invisible. I have to then go into the FONTS/COLORS and change the text to Black This is something new. What do I need to change in order for anything copy/pasted onto a draft email is in the black font?
-
autosave drafts
Provide an option to turn off autosave of Drafts. I cannot simply COPY and PASTE a screenshot into an email without the Draft Autosave giving and error message and trashing the whole email. What nonsense. This should be an obvious, easy functionality to incorporate in email (I mean pasting a screenshot directly into the body of an email). But now it is impossible. So make it possible to at least turn off Autosave of Drafts.
-
non delete able emails ..
give the user the ability to delete non-delete-able draft emails .. hackers use this feature and it would be nice to cut them off ..
-
fix it
The old version allowed you to highlight text. The new version allows you to change the text color, but not to highlight text and copy it.
-
Contact Yahoo support directly for account-related help?
Yahoo Customer Support Number +1 844-498-1985
Yahoo New Mail has a clean design and useful features, but there are several areas where it could be improved to provide a better user experience.
First, performance and reliability could be improved. The mail interface can sometimes feel slow, especially when loading folders, searching emails, or switching between messages. Faster loading times and smoother performance would make daily use much more efficient.
Second, spam filtering and email organization could be smarter. While spam detection exists, important emails still occasionally end up in the spam or bulk folders. Improving AI-based filtering and giving users…
-
Deleted a draft email and it deleted the whole string of emails!!!!
Hello, I was communicating with vendor regarding catering. I started a draft email response, but decided to delete the draft in my draft folder. I did this and it delivered the entire string of emails!!! There are no associated emails in my sent folder, inbox folder now and nothing in the trash. It's all gone!! This is a terrible design and needs to be fixed. A deleted draft response should be just that! A deletion of the current email you are writing, NOT a deletion of every email between you and the recipient. Please tell me how I can get…
-
Email
Email saya tidak bisa menerima Verifikasi dari akun tiktok. Bagaimana cara mengatasinya
-
don't know
Hi there. I created a draft of an email at 10:55 am. Then I sent it at 11:11. I am absolutely sure. The sent email shows I sent it at 10:55. It should show 11:11.
-
ι am having a huge problem with all these adds. Sometimes when i need to write down a long email i am having troubles to see my context
Unfortunately after many years , more than 15, i decided to switch to an other mail account because only yahoo has adds within my email page.
JESUS CHRIST. ITS 2025 -
Quit using AI and don't lower storage limits again I deleted a lot of to avoid a $2 fee.
Instead of having one Draft with several attachments now you have several documents each having the same attachments and now you have to fix everyone of them not just one. I'm really tired of AI trying to anticipate my next words, when I really need help trying to spell a difficult word AI hasn't a clue what I mean. Everytime when I reply to someone like good AI adds morning I will probably never start my reply with good morning and AI doesn't get it. You notice I'm not using AI suggestions I wasn't very good in English or writing…
-
Que sea gratis
Conocer mujeres
-
Sort by Subject while in Draft Folder
I need you to return the sort option "BY SUBJECT" while in the Draft Folder.
Thank you,
DP
Greenwood, IN
7/25/2025
- Don't see your idea?