New Mail
Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail.
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.
**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail
**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com.
Thank you! 💜
123 results found
-
Navigation
pwrds requested and approved should go directly to Norotn vault for future sign ups. I have been asked to create too many PWDS this week for Mircosoft 365 and approved ones are not connected to either program/service.
-
don't delete my messages
I have had this account for over 20 years. I login today and there are no messages. Not in any folder.
Where are they?
Why have they been removed?
Are they not my property? -
Back button is not working, doesn't take you back to inbox, just scrolls through emails
Back button is not working, doesn't take you back to inbox, just scrolls through emails
- Don't see your idea?