Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

86 results found

  1. Bring back the old interface. This one is horrible.

    Stop trying to emulate Google Mail. That is why I don't use my gmail account. Stick your original simple interface as it is much better.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. I hate the new view - it's not candyland - I hate it!!!!!!!!!

    Just give me my old view back - I effing hate what it's become.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. Stop changing it

    GO BACK TO OLD YAHOO THIS NEW LOOK SUCKS

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Appearance of New Yahoo Mail

    Your new email appearance is ugly to the eyes as well as either too bright or too dark. There is now no way to adjust colors to make it more readable.

    The whole point is to make it READABLE!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. NEW YAHOO MAIL NOT UP TO MARK

    THERE APPEARENCE IS NOT GOOD, OLDER VERSION WAS MUCH BEETER. TO MANY OPTION ON MAIN SCREEN , KINDLY SWTICH BACK TO OLDER ONE THOSE WHO WANT.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. GO BACK TO BASIC!!!!!!!

    I can't read the monstrosity that is the new mail. Looks like it was designed by a bunch of children high on ****! Put it back! It was clean, legible, easy to read. Now, it is nauseating just to view it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Appearance

    Option to change font size and colors on viewing mail?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. bring back themes and color options

    This new mail is awful. You took away a lot of good options and basically added in AI *.
    The absolute worst part is the appearance. Both the black and the bright white are impossible to look at and so *
    *** the eyes. If you don't bring back theme/color options I'm out. An email service that gives me a headache to look at isn't going to do me much good.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. bring back themes and color options

    This new mail is awful. You took away a lot of good options and basically added in AI *.
    The absolute worst part is the appearance. Both the black and the bright white are impossible to look at and so *
    *** the eyes. If you don't bring back theme/color options I'm out. An email service that gives me a headache to look at isn't going to do me much good.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. How can I change back to classic layout of Yahoo inbox webbrowser version?

    I don't see the option to switch back in the setting or in the inbox. Using Google Chrome. I don't think the new layout is an improvement doesn't give good overview. Please help me to change back.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. Make an option for a Classic View theme

    Make a "Classic View" theme for new mail. If I'm forced from classic view, I'll use another means of viewing my Yahoo email. You'll actually lose me from your advertising statistics.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. Background

    I have a 91 veteran who is now vision impaired, I whish their was a way that I can change the background of the emails received to yellow with black letters.
    This is the best setting to help him see.

    I think this would be helpfull for him and others who have the same problem.

    he only uses yahoo.

    If there is a way this can be done please could be so kind as to advise me so I can help him.

    Kind Regards

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. Leave it the way it was!!!!!

    Will you PLEASE just leave my fricking page alone. I liked it just the way it was, and then you went and cyber raped me and changed it all on me without consent.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Blocking Ads

    I am getting Ad that I can not Block that are Dating or **** sites. I wish Yahoo would remove them or give me away to Block them from my email that I receive.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. BRING BACK THEMES IN MAIL AND LIST VIEW IN CALENDAR

    WHERE ARE THE THEMES AND BACKGROUND?

    WHAT HAPPENED TO LIST VIEW IN THE CALENDAR?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. I want the previous yahoo mail aspect

    I want the previous yahoo mail aspect. How can i do ?

    Marco Norcen

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. Classic Yahoo Mail

    Bring back the classic yahoo mail. It was way easier to use and not everyone wants their email telling them what it thinks is important. I do not like the new email.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Categories