New Mail
85 results found
-
I hate the new view - it's not candyland - I hate it!!!!!!!!!
Just give me my old view back - I effing hate what it's become.
-
Stop changing it
GO BACK TO OLD YAHOO THIS NEW LOOK SUCKS
-
Appearance of New Yahoo Mail
Your new email appearance is ugly to the eyes as well as either too bright or too dark. There is now no way to adjust colors to make it more readable.
The whole point is to make it READABLE!
-
NEW YAHOO MAIL NOT UP TO MARK
THERE APPEARENCE IS NOT GOOD, OLDER VERSION WAS MUCH BEETER. TO MANY OPTION ON MAIN SCREEN , KINDLY SWTICH BACK TO OLDER ONE THOSE WHO WANT.
-
I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.
I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.
Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
to go back to old yahoo email.My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com
-
I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.
I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.
Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
to go back to old yahoo email.My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com
-
I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.
I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.
Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
to go back to old yahoo email.My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com
-
GO BACK TO BASIC!!!!!!!
I can't read the monstrosity that is the new mail. Looks like it was designed by a bunch of children high on ****! Put it back! It was clean, legible, easy to read. Now, it is nauseating just to view it.
-
Appearance
Option to change font size and colors on viewing mail?
-
bring back themes and color options
This new mail is awful. You took away a lot of good options and basically added in AI *.
The absolute worst part is the appearance. Both the black and the bright white are impossible to look at and so **** the eyes. If you don't bring back theme/color options I'm out. An email service that gives me a headache to look at isn't going to do me much good. -
bring back themes and color options
This new mail is awful. You took away a lot of good options and basically added in AI *.
The absolute worst part is the appearance. Both the black and the bright white are impossible to look at and so **** the eyes. If you don't bring back theme/color options I'm out. An email service that gives me a headache to look at isn't going to do me much good. -
How can I change back to classic layout of Yahoo inbox webbrowser version?
I don't see the option to switch back in the setting or in the inbox. Using Google Chrome. I don't think the new layout is an improvement doesn't give good overview. Please help me to change back.
-
Make an option for a Classic View theme
Make a "Classic View" theme for new mail. If I'm forced from classic view, I'll use another means of viewing my Yahoo email. You'll actually lose me from your advertising statistics.
-
Background
I have a 91 veteran who is now vision impaired, I whish their was a way that I can change the background of the emails received to yellow with black letters.
This is the best setting to help him see.I think this would be helpfull for him and others who have the same problem.
he only uses yahoo.
If there is a way this can be done please could be so kind as to advise me so I can help him.
Kind Regards
-
Leave it the way it was!!!!!
Will you PLEASE just leave my fricking page alone. I liked it just the way it was, and then you went and cyber raped me and changed it all on me without consent.
-
Blocking Ads
I am getting Ad that I can not Block that are Dating or **** sites. I wish Yahoo would remove them or give me away to Block them from my email that I receive.
-
BRING BACK THEMES IN MAIL AND LIST VIEW IN CALENDAR
WHERE ARE THE THEMES AND BACKGROUND?
WHAT HAPPENED TO LIST VIEW IN THE CALENDAR?
-
I want the previous yahoo mail aspect
I want the previous yahoo mail aspect. How can i do ?
Marco Norcen
-
Classic Yahoo Mail
Bring back the classic yahoo mail. It was way easier to use and not everyone wants their email telling them what it thinks is important. I do not like the new email.
-
Revert to previous Yahoo, with Themes. Different colour for each account
The updated Yahoo in Android is very confusing, everything's black. Why have you removed the simple colours that differentiated different Yahoo accounts we have? You've removed 'Themes' from my Android version. It's very, very, very, poor indeed. I bet Yahoo didn't ask any of it's customers for their views before you forced it on us! Please let us have the previous version back.
- Don't see your idea?