New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleted mail continues to show up time and time again. How do I completely delete it?

I spend time deleting unwanted emails and somehow they will continue to show up again - even after emptying the trash. So annoying, How do I make them go away for good?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sometimes when a mailbox behaves like this it's because of another program or app the account is being accessed from. Syncing issues between the account and a mail app can cause emails to be moved around oddly. 

If you access the account through a mobile device or app, you may want to remove the account from the device and re-add it to resolve any syncing issues in the future.

2. My yahoo account is very important to me so please send me a link so i can recover (my email *********@yahoo.com)

My yahoo account is very important to me so please send me a link so i can recover (my email *******@yahoo.com)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? 

In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

3. A pain to get Outlook and Microsoft mail to access yahoo mail. endless security hoops to jump through then the **** think just wont work tot

get rid of all those security hoops make it simpler and setting up Outlook and Microsoft mail is a pain in the **** in the end I got sick of you requesting codes to my smart phone and email then paste this copy that paste it again we don't recognise this device!!! bloody **** I have been using this device for years then you must change pass words which then means yahoo wont work on my other computers and I have to jump through rings to set the mail clients up again because you insist on a new password on…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Date of birth

Hi, I need to correct the date of birth please. I cannot close the account while waiting for a critical email. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recover Old Email for Apple ID

Hi There,

Account deactivated due to inactivity.

Can you help me to recover my old email? I have an Ipod Touch which I registered under my email as an Apple ID. However, after resetted the Ipod Touch it required my Apple ID and I forgot the password. I spoke to Apple and they said that they will send the step to recover the password to my email which is happened the email was my old yahoo mail. I need to recover that email address. I just want to active back my email address.

Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. inbox shows email has been read but I just opened my inbox. Who has been reading my email?

How do I know if someone else has access to my email? I have been unable to see who has signed in to my email as was the ability pre-Verizon and prior to the HUGE HACK.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Where is my mail?

No other way to reach you. I normally receive dozens of emails each day. None so far today :( Sent a test to myself and can see it in the sent folder but not a single email in the in box. Please fix this issue asap. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want my old email back. If it is not restored to 12/15/2021 i will transfer all of my data to gmail service. Most sincerely, Mike.

I want my old email back. If it is not restored to format of 12/15/2021 I will transfer all of my data, files and use to gmail. Most sincerely, Mike.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here's an article regarding finding missing emails: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/sln4538.html

You can request a mail restore here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html Once the restore is complete you would need to check your Trash folder for the recovered messages.

9. i am from india and your payment system needs usa details and card information.how can we add the indian oayment methood

the problem is that i am from india and the payment gateway requires us ddress details and payment mode( card issued in usa)
    how can we subscribe the yaho plus please guide me in my mail box

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please get back my sleeping's setting. I am at *******@yahoo.com. I promised to obey your system.

Please get back my sleeping's setting, and eliminate my G, GO and GH. I am at ******@yahoo.com. I promised to obey your system

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP BLOCKING EMAIL FROM GETTR.COM, THOUSANDS ON YAHOO HAVE SAME COMPLAINT!

STOP BLOCKING EMAIL FROM GETTR.COM, THOUSANDS ON YAHOO HAVE SAME COMPLAINT!
    JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE JOINED THE CCP DOES NOT MEAN WE AGREE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make reply reminders optional in mobile app - annoying feature

Having Yahoo remind me to reply to dozens of emails several times a day is an undesired interruption to my use of the tool. One man's feature is another man's pain in the ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customer service is outrageously awful

My mother forgot her password, we tried everything before we contacted support. My mother was on the phone with a service member named Raven for 20 minutes. She gave them all of the information at her disposal and even provided emails that had been sent to and from her email address as proof that it was in fact the owner of the account. They whole time she was on the phone the service associate continuously made her repeat herself, she dragged on the conversation and questions for twenty minutes before telling my mom that they cannot recover the account. Never…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support. We’re sad to hear that it sounds like you did not.

Rest assured that we’ve captured your complaint and will make sure your experience is shared with others in an effort to prevent this in the future.

I’m here to help if you still need assistance or have additional questions.

14. i can't find any of my emails: why?

what has happened to my emails? inbox/sent...all of them! my yahoo is blank!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hy, Yahoo Mail, I need an official yahoo administrator response !!!!

Hy, Yahoo Mail, I need an official yahoo administrator response to certify that there was no mail sent to me from one certain user, I need to use it in a legal case of right .
    Please, where can I get this official responde from an yahoo administrator .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Missing emails

I am not receiving emails from two people I buy clothing from. The last email I received from either one was October 31, and I am no longer getting them even though I should be getting invoices from them. No they are not blocked, its not in junk or anyplace. If the company did an update would this cause a problem?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. yahoo.com

I can login with the yahoo.com and yahoo.com.au domain extensions however i dont get email on the yahoo.com domain why? if i can login with both then i should get emails on both...how do i resolve this issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

To see which domain your Yahoo account has, click on your name from the top right corner at http://mail.yahoo.com or open an email from your Inbox and hover over your name. You will see if the domain on your account is yahoo. com.au or http://yahoo.com.

Yahoo usernames are unique, meaning regardless of the domain, your username stays the same. However, you need to add the correct email address (the one you first registered at Yahoo.com) to social media sites or other companies, with the correct domain in order to receive their emails.

18. I am missing all email from my inbox between 2011 and yesterday. They are not in the trash or spam. They do not exist.

I am missing all email from my inbox between 2011 and yesterday10/23/21. They are not in the trash or spam. They do not exist.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am not getting any incoming emails from ziprecruiter. Can you fix this please?

I am not getting any incoming emails from zip recruiter. Can you fix this please?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ALL OF MY EMAILS DISAPPEARED. 20 years worth of emails suddenly vanished! I log in and use my account every single day. PLEASE RESTORE!

ALL OF MY EMAILS DISAPPEARED. 20 years worth of emails suddenly vanished! I log in and use my account every single day. Yesterday all of my emails - from the past 20 years - were all suddenly gone from both of my accounts! I use these email accounts every single day! PLEASE RESTORE MY EMAILS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base