Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

358 results found

1. failure

I cannot receive mails. What' s the problem and how can you fix it?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Yahoo app in my task bar

Why can't I get a yahoo app in my task bar? I have a new Dell with Windows 11

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Inbox, attachments, settings.

Why is there no date, time and preview INBOX before I open the email from somebody? No attachments when I reply to an email when I check SENT, why? The SETTINGS are useless!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. email address got blocked

My company email address has been blocked by Yahoo globally, and we have problem communicate with our members who provide Yahoo email address. Can I get Yahoo's help to unblock our email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have deactivated an account twice already and I am still get blasted at that account. ENOUGH.

Follow through with your own operation. Also that account has a "past due for yahoo plus I never ordered purposely

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. issue with yahoo mail

my old profile pictures still showing on sending yahoo mail, I already updated it, but still my recipients seeing my old profile pic, what's happening.
    it's updated on my end but my recipients still seeing old one? please assist.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. A family member says e-mails they send to me keep getting blocked. I don't have any blocked contacts stored. Any ideas ?

A family member says e-mails they send to me keep getting blocked. I don't have any blocked contacts stored. Any ideas ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. paid email

I have had Yahoo, now run by Turbify, since 2000. I have paid for hosting X 10, plus I pay for email, for web, for url purchases. I am not understanding why my email isn't 1000X free of advertising? It slows my email, it narrows the window, it's something that should not be in your paid consumer business email account. I don't understand how this is possible?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. macOS mail settings

Cox just switched us to Yahoo. Yahoo settings for macOS mail do not work. What is the solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. There isn't

Hello Yahoo! Team! I'm writing from Hungary, I'm an 84-year-old man, I don't know English, Google translator helps. I just started using Ya-hoo! on a PC (Windows 10; Microsoft 2019 Of-fice). Yahho! e-mail, in addition to the long-used Google gmail.
    I have some problems that I would like to ask for your help with.
    I would like to Yahoo! add my email address to Office Outlook 2019. This would require a Ge-neral-Generte password, but I can't create one, because it always tried with 20 shapes, and this answer appears: Sorry, this feature is not avai-lable right now!
    Generate an app…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. yahoo random blue highlight and checking of inbox entries

yahoo will blue highlight inbox messages and randomly check the box on the left of the message without me doing a thing. that has to stop...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Stop asking me to change my email password

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IT! Turn off your stupid system that keeps asking me to change my Yahoo email password!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. I have a problem to access the account

Few days ago i post about my problem, where I explained that I could not get in touch with the support group anywhere, You replied that I would contact you.. I CANT contact any support group, i call this number and no one answered me, it is one place where i can write.. please call me in my number or answer me on X... or just fix a bug where I can't receive a mobile sms notification regarding two-step authentication. Tnx

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. récupérer une adresse e-mail

Bonjour,

Bonjour, depuis longtemps que je rencontre des difficultés à accéder à mon adresse e-mail (**@yahoo.it) et j'aimerais la récupérer. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer la marche à suivre ?

Merci d'avance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Cannot acces my emaill on my PC

Almost every time I try and access my email on my PC it tells me Access is unavailable, try again in an hour ! I can access the email with my phone at any time. Why is this happening ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. verification code isn't comming

I got locked out of my email. Verification code isn't coming, number for customer support gets rejected before the ringing starts. I'm from Europe and can contact only US costumer service that wont help me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. missing emails

you are blocking emails from certain domains for no good reason. I've tried everything suggested in all your lousy articles, and nothing works. After a wild goose chase, I end up with a phone number, where the first thing I'm told is to have my credit card ready because I will have to pay for support. I have to pay to have yahoo fix and issue caused by yahoo - are you ******* kidding???? The issue is NOT with the sender's server, because their messages are arriving at other addresses. I tested sending them a message and then they replied…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Yahoo completely screwed me and won't allow me to talk to anyone for help without purchasing. Just let me talk to someone!

Yahoo completely screwed me and won't allow me to talk to anyone for help without purchasing. Just let me talk to someone! I would NEVER purchase a subscription for such crummy service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Login NIGHTMARE when you have NO Cellphone!!!

Yahoo Mail is now a joke. I've used Yahoo Mail for over 20 years but now logging into multiple accounts is either a nightmare or impossible. I travel a LOT and in many countries I have internet access, but absolutely NO CELLPHONE service. So when I try to sign in it asks for a verification code that I simply can't receive. I don't even have a phone with me most times because it's useless weight. Just give me the option of a Username and Password and that's ALL I should need to sign into my accounts. Stope the bloody login…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This is an important security feature that helps to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

• Yahoo notices suspicious account activity.
    • You're using an unfamiliar browser or device.
    • You're traveling away from your usual location.
    • You sign in while using a VPN or a proxy server.
    • You've logged in with a private or incognito window.
    • There are many attempts to sign in with incorrect passwords.
    • The "First time signing in from this device" message appears.
    • You've cleared your browser history or data cache including cookies.

This is why it's important to keep these recovery options up to…

20. can't receive email from specific sender address.

if some sender email address come with

noreply@xxxxxxxx.com. yahoo will block it.
    most time the @xxxx.gov website answer some questions they use that. hope yahoo can fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base