Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You are stealing ad revenue from advertisers by having links that misinterpret attempts to close the ad with attempts to follow the link

You should improve the sensitivity of your X to close buttons on your ads, because when I attempt to close, I am invariably sent to the linked ad.i have no intent to follow the link or purchase any product or service. I believe this misinterpretation of my click is deliberately designed into the system, as it greatly increases the number of ads clicked, and thus the amount of advertising revenue that yahoo received from its ad customers. In my mind thus amounts to theft or fraud. I have already filed a report with the FTC notifying them of this practice.…

83rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Brent,

If this happens again can you please let us know what ad this is happening on so that we can investigate this? The Ad Name, Ad URL, and any additional info about the ad you can provide would be helpful.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base