Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. How about making your yahoo plus payment system actually work. I've tried twelve times to update and it always says it has technology probl.

Make your yahoo mail plus system actually work right. First it told new info saved and now it seems to have lost all the info on the new card so my plus account is bouncing all over the world.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Second verification

So I can access my account from my phone phone using a third party app but not from the web or yahoo app, because for some reason second verification was activated and I did not activated it, and now I can't access my account from the web( I have no access to the recovery email) just making sure this is clear I'm not asking for assistance with this account writing the message. I am trying to get assistance and I am more than happy to pay, but I don't live in the US. So I was thinking why can't I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Delete your email service yahoo

Just give up on this service since your company clearly doesn’t care enough to provide adequate support for your customers especially when your service doesn’t even work properly. It’s ridiculous that I’ve seen kids in school code better UI, functionality, and overall intuitiveness than this company can. I’ve had this service for years and it has turned me into an absolute KAREN because important emails are not staying in my account. Either they just disappear without me even touching the email. Or they don’t show up in my trash folder when they are accidentally deleted. It’s a daily thing and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We'd like to help you! Please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account and you do not wish to create one, you can contact our support team at help.yahoo.com. 

We're looking forward to your reply! 

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

5. I cannot log into Yahoo Mail. It goes to AT&T browser.

I cannot log into Yahoo Mail. Yahoo goes to AT&T browser.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Information

Bagaimana solusi untuk membuka akun ymail yang di hapus. Di dalam email terdapat kode verifikasi untuk log in ke facebook. Adakah solusi untuk membuka email atau mendapat kan kode verifikasi ke facebook

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

7. iPhone email issue

Having issues adding my Yahoo email to my iPhone. I have followed every step to add the email. I can add other Yahoo emails but I cannot add the main one I use. What is the issue?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Stop telling me my phone number doesn't look right and call the **** thing

I can't even set up an email because it keeps telling me my phone number doesn't look right. If you call it, I'd answer it. I had to borrow someone else's account just to send feedback. Wtf

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base