Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Spews Goes Yellow Belly

Coincidentally as we get closer to the election, Yahoo Spews has gone full yellow belly and got rid of the comments feature. Yahoo was seeing more and more Trump supporters commenting and calling out this far left “news” site for the biased joke that it is. Every other “news” article is a HuffPost or Daily Beast article with cheap click bait headlines designed to drag you into another Trump hating hit piece. Most of these articles and 98% of the others are anti Trump debris. Fair and balanced is not something yahoo spews knows anything about. The articles are delusional,…

130th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Heil Yahoo!

Yahoo Spews has decided to suspend the comments section thus controlling the narrative, if you control the narrative, you control the sheep 🐑 This Gestapo tactic was successfully utilized in the late 1930’s to the early 40’s By a small man with slicked down hair and a tiny mustache. Let’s all give 3 hearty, third reich heils to Yahoo. HEIL! HEIL! HEIL!

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make blue dot go away, hate the notifications

I have turned off everything I can find relating to notifications. You make it appear as if I have new emails, and instead it is useless, time wasting ****. Seriously, you should have to pay me back for the collective time wasted!

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow desktop site on mobile devices

The mobile mail features are limited. Please allow the full desktop site to be shown on mobile devices when requested.

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop harassing me to get notifications!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask once! And be done with it!!! I dont want notifications dammit!!!

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base