Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Fantasy Ratings and Levels measure your performance against your opponents. It’s based on your gameplay and is updated throughout the fantasy season. At the end of each season you’ll have a final Level and Rating.

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our Ratings and Levels system. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I'm Bronze. I'm bronze at %37. That is an insult to bronze.

There needs to be lower levels, like brass, tin, and lead. Maybe mud. I would be somewhere around tin or lead.

46th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ranking change after the season is already over!?!

The season ended and my yahoo season finish was 1xdiamond from a few seasons ago. Now my best season finish is plat. What happeneddddddd

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. THIS NEW RATINGS AND LEVELS SYSTEM IS FRIGGIN FANTASTIC!!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING that you guys have brought to the fantasy experience. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

The ONLY thing that I would suggest is this... Make a (at least) nation-wide ranking system and/or a world-wide ranking system. With that, produce leagues in which the TOP OWNERS IN THE WORLD AND THE STATES can go H2H w/ the BEST OF THE BEST.

ONE GIANT PLUS to this entire venture is: PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ARE OBSESSED W/ POSITIVE AND (most importantly) PUBLIC REINFORCEMENT. ANYTIME a human receives ANY sort of PUBLIC NOTORIETY (especially amongst one's peers) it's the NOTORIETY (compare…

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for rating specific leagues

I'm a diamond rated manager. Allow me to choose to be in a diamond only league, and since this is the most elite of managers, have an awesome prize for the winner.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. League Implementation of Ratings

Individual Player Ratings are very nice. It is a very nice dimension on fantasy gameplay however, it would be even nicer if each league is given a rating as well. For example, in my own league:

815 800 866 839 770 622 712 709 640 579 559 570
    Total 8481/12 = 706.75

That would put my particular league in Gold.
    I think a league rating would be nice, but I am sure there are better ways of determining league ratings than simply relying on player ratings/number of players.

Thank you, and I wish the best.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jung, thanks very much for your feedback. We are planning to eventually rollout a ‘League Rating’ similar to your suggestion. Stay tuned!

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy!
    Yahoo Product Support

6. What about fantasy hockey

Can this be done for fantasy hockey?

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rated players rankings

Do you planning to made a rankings for all managers based on ranking points, tie breaking ex. league wins, trophy wins etc. ?!
    You can add a bagde for all managers for example top100, top500, top1000 etc..

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have the same Diamond Level (2x) as Del Don. I also write fantasy articles and blurbs. Who can I contact for a possible employment opportu

I have the same Diamond Level (2x) as Del Don. I also write fantasy articles and blurbs. Who can I contact for a possible employment opportunity?

thanks

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rating Scheme is Horrible

This rating system ultimately rewards players who play and "win" in a lot of weak leagues, as that is the best way to game this system. There are so many other dimensions of good fantasy players that are ignored. For example, how does a team do with the pickups they made in that week? Does the owner check in regularly to make sure that their players are active? How good are the owner's trades? Did the player win in an active league or a dead one? Basically this system only rewards league champs. Not really useful IMO

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My winning percentage and total championships are way better than anyone on my baseball league..yet im bronze and 3 others are ranked gold?

Cmon...fix this. I havn't found many with a better winning pct and championship pct than me...yet i'm a bronze. seriously ridiculous...

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think it is awesome and a good way to keep track of my overall progress for all my teams!

I think it is awesome and a good way to keep track of my overall progress for all my teams!

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to select which leagues count toward the level.

I have been in leagues by commissioners, which is killing my rating, help me

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base