Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Fantasy Ratings and Levels measure your performance against your opponents. It’s based on your gameplay and is updated throughout the fantasy season. At the end of each season you’ll have a final Level and Rating.

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our Ratings and Levels system. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Base it on the league/timeframe.

Each league is different. Scoring, number of players/coaches etc.. Even timing. If you want an overall rank fine but how about ranks in your league. I have a league from near the 2000 that ended after 2-years and the new league with different rules for the last 15. The leagues were nothing alike, you should be able to split rankings based on the league/time-frame in addition to an overall score.

14th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better Rating System

The rating system makes no sense whatsoever. I went 2-2 in my leagues with 3 teams having an A or A+ rating and a D+ in the last yet my rating went down by 5 points? Also, you cannot help injuries that happen mid game so why should you get penalized for and injury taking place that you cannot control in your lineup? Think this whole system needs to be revamped.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Don't count paid leagues that get folded against people's ranking. I get an F every week and it drops my ranking but there's no games/roster

Don't count paid leagues that get folded against people's ranking. I get an F every week and it drops my ranking but there's no games/roster. A guy didn't pay before the draft, so the commish dropped everyone's players and locked the line ups. I get an F grade each week for a 0.0-0.0 tie and it kills my ranking despite being in the playoffs in two other leagues.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Level-Based Leagues

I like to join a free public league in addition to my main league, but I'd love to see more options rather than just Public or Winners leagues. How about a same-level league option?

This way, Diamonds, Platinums, etc, can all enter into leagues with others of the same rating, which will not only make public leagues more competitive, but also offer a better insight to how we all measure up when not over or under-matched, as is often the case.

I'm a 3x Diamond, but I understand that many of my wins were barely deserving of a +1 in…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why did my rating remain unchanged?

I beat a guy with a rating of 896 (I have 890) this week for 3rd place in yahoo pro league. I won the match 10-0. Why did my rating remain unchanged?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How do I beat a team by 55+ points and yet LOSE 7 points in my ranking? This ranking system thing seems whack.

How do I beat a team by 55+ points and yet LOSE 7 points in my ranking? This ranking system thing seems whack.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Don't understand this ranking system?

I'm in 3 fantasy hockey league, 2 Gold (Roto) & 1 Silver (Points League).

I went 3-0 one week and went up 35
    Next week 2-1 with both wins in my gold leagues and I do down 7
    This week I go 1-2 winning in my Silver league and I go down 7

How does this make sense???

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a date for when it was last updated

I see every now and again that it goes up and down based on the previous week. Right now I see no change but I do not know when the last time it was updated. Is it current?

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My profile rating mysteriously dropped 14 points on Friday after increase on Tues WTF?

Hey Yahoo, my profile rating mysteriously dropped 14 points today after increasing 14 on Tuesday am. Why did this happen? I got 4 - 'A' ratings and won my 4 matches. What is the deal with reducing my rating end of week on a Friday?

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How did my rating drop 16 pts after receiving an A+in weekly results?

How is it possible my rating drop 16 pts after receiving an A+in weekly results?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How about Algorithms that weren't imported from China?

Via Auto Draft- Last year you gave me the single worst team in fantasy history that yielded me a whopping 1 win. You followed that up this season by giving me 2 QBs, all 3 RBs, and 2 kickers all having the same bye week. How in the **** is that even possible. Net result thus far?....2 victories. Blow your entire Auto Draft system up already!!!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ratings don't work

How is it that I have two leagues, won both games and lose -26 points? Fixing the system.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rating System Completely Inaccurate

The rating system should not include game segments you no longer are active in. I played some of them years ago, but now I get a 0 rating on those and it plummets my overall score. I know it's silly in general, but don't have it if it isn't accurate.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make rankings based on production wins / losses and total points like when you woulda beat everyone else but the guy you played.

Give a ranking summary letting us know why we went up/down not on a weekly basis but lets say every 2-4 and use overall record ex. losing to the 1 guy in a league who scored 200+ in a week and you went 10-1 against everyone else for the week. still give us the L just dont make me ranked lower than the guy who drafted Brett favre or some **** ya know. I mean favre when he mowed lawns (popped Pills)and played football but not the one now who mows lawns and mows lawns. and kill most of the…

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bronze!? I have been obsessively playing on your platform for 17 years.

Why you trying to insult me. This is hard. It takes a lot of luck. ****.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Fantasy football ranking/level doesn't change week over week.

It has remained the same since the feature started. Is there a glitch?

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Actually explaining what data, specifically, is used to create these ratings would be helpful.

Exactly how are these rankings calculated? Give us the formula.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ratings and projections

The ratings and projections are completely inaccurate. Either eliminate them both, or allow a player to hide them if they choose.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base