Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Fantasy Ratings and Levels measure your performance against your opponents. It’s based on your gameplay and is updated throughout the fantasy season. At the end of each season you’ll have a final Level and Rating.

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our Ratings and Levels system. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Why did this happen? Lost 230 ranking points dropping from Platinum to Bronze

I won all my games this week, but somehow my ranking dropped 230 points. What the....?!

48th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There should be legendary level

This is VERY GOOD but there should be legenday level

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What is the deal?!? I started the season at 883, won my game by 57 points, had all my highest scores in and my rank drops 7 points? Y'all ne

What is the deal?!? I started the season at 883, won my game by 57 points, had all my highest scores in and my rank drops 7 points? Y'all need to come up with a better system. You also need to go back and add the stats that do exist, you've NOT included 2 championships in my ranking.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Inaccurate Ratings

In regards to baseball, not all my records are counted. I’m in a couple pro leagues each year. It currently says my overall record is 197-149-29. It’s inaccurate. In 2018 alone, I had a dream season and crushed one of my $100 pro leagues. That season alone I went 159-48. I’ve played at least 3 other pro baseball leagues since, and have won far more than my overall record. Am I missing something?

On top of that, that 2018 season in a pro100 lg I ended up in the top 10 overall rankings.. legit top 10 out if 500,000ish other…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Score hasn't changed in 3 years

My score in baseball hasn't changed in 3 years and is set stupidly low, at 565, when I have won multiple championships and have over a .600 winning percentage. I am ranked lower than teams in my league that have never won a trophy and have winning percentages in the .300-.400 range. My score in football works though. It's just odd.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I had won in this league 2017 but under a different email/account. I no longer have access too that email account

If there was a way transfer my stats from a previous email that I don not have access to. Same league but different email

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More ranks after Diamond

Could we get even more ranks to achieve after Diamond? It would give users another thing to achieve or strive for, while also differentiating the highly rated players--especially since Diamond can be achieved fairly quickly by an active player in just a couple season.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change formatting of Fantasy Ratings.

You guys should review all existing sites that allow for fantasy football. Go off of the users credentials and get the overall average of that player. I have won 2 super bowls and been in 4. out of 10 seasons I've made the playoffs 7 times and you guys have me listed as a bronze player.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I do not get it

This should be based on winning percentage and number of games. I am in 8 leagues and only the highest “Diamond level” in one of them. I went through every diamond level team in all my leagues and only 1 of them has a higher winning percentage and they have only played 74 games. I have over 500 games and a winning percentage of .659

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Player Rating System is good, but incomplete

Rating system currently does an OK job at rating players in Head-to-Head leagues, but does not extend to Rotisserie leagues and point leagues. Either incorporate ALL season-long leagues into the same rating system (those other leagues are currently not included at all), or provide a separate rating system to rate players in season-long leagues that don't have weekly match-ups. ONE overall rating for each sport is strongly preferred over separate rating systems.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. TERRIBLE

Absolutely one of the worst features about fantasy football on yahoo's platform. The determination of this rating makes absolutely no sense. There are managers in my league with a lower winning percentage, hundreds of less weeks played, less trophies, and they have a better rating than me. How does that makes sense. You guys penalize more for losses than your give for wins. Please remove this nonsense from my profile, as it simply serves as a source of frustration.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Don't count paid leagues that get folded against people's ranking. I get an F every week and it drops my ranking but there's no games/roster

Don't count paid leagues that get folded against people's ranking. I get an F every week and it drops my ranking but there's no games/roster. A guy didn't pay before the draft, so the commish dropped everyone's players and locked the line ups. I get an F grade each week for a 0.0-0.0 tie and it kills my ranking despite being in the playoffs in two other leagues.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't understand this ranking system?

I'm in 3 fantasy hockey league, 2 Gold (Roto) & 1 Silver (Points League).

I went 3-0 one week and went up 35
    Next week 2-1 with both wins in my gold leagues and I do down 7
    This week I go 1-2 winning in my Silver league and I go down 7

How does this make sense???

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There should be a date for when it was last updated

I see every now and again that it goes up and down based on the previous week. Right now I see no change but I do not know when the last time it was updated. Is it current?

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There should be a date for when it was last updated

I see every now and again that it goes up and down based on the previous week. Right now I see no change but I do not know when the last time it was updated. Is it current?

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There should be a date for when it was last updated

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My profile rating mysteriously dropped 14 points on Friday after increase on Tues WTF?

Hey Yahoo, my profile rating mysteriously dropped 14 points today after increasing 14 on Tuesday am. Why did this happen? I got 4 - 'A' ratings and won my 4 matches. What is the deal with reducing my rating end of week on a Friday?

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about Algorithms that weren't imported from China?

Via Auto Draft- Last year you gave me the single worst team in fantasy history that yielded me a whopping 1 win. You followed that up this season by giving me 2 QBs, all 3 RBs, and 2 kickers all having the same bye week. How in the **** is that even possible. Net result thus far?....2 victories. Blow your entire Auto Draft system up already!!!

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ratings don't work

How is it that I have two leagues, won both games and lose -26 points? Fixing the system.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base