College Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can't cut list

Either update your can't cut list regularly or get rid of it!!!~!!!
    I vote for the latter because the talent pool is too deep in College Football and the starters as well as the producers is always in flux. Injuries, outperformance and just plain quitters happen every week.
    Justyn Ross is #133 at his position but STILL on can't cut list. DO YOUR JOB.

20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't cut list

The can't cut list needs to be updated. There is no reason I can't drop Hakeem Butler from Iowa State. I need to pick up a Tight End for this week and he is the worst player on my team. I need to be able to drop him.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update can't cut list Khalil Tate has under performed by +50% 2 weeks in a row.

Either update your can't cut list or et rid off for College FFB. Khalil has under performed by +50% for 2 weeks.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. improvements

The 'can't cut list' has no value in College FFB. Please eliminate this feature in this FFB product. There are too many options even without including all D1 schools.
    ( that would be another improvement to the product; include ALL D1 schools, at least.)
    This isn't the NFL where you have a finite number of viable options such as with injuries or just plain bad play. College teams have at least 2-3 viable options at EVERY position. AND changing players due to match considerations is a top strategy in CFFB. It also opens up the possibility for other teams to…

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please remove Khalil Tate from the can’t cut list. He is a major #1 pick bust and has underperformed all but one week this year.

Remove Khalil Tate from the list. He is a major #1 overall pick bust and has underperformed all but one week and 4 of the 5 have been by 50%.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WHY

WHY in the world is Khalil Tate still on the can't cut list?????? He has under performed at every facet of the game and against all but FCS opponents. Please get him off so that I can quit WASTING a roster spot.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. why are some players on a no cut list when they are not the better players? Player Note P. Laird CAL - RB @ BYU @BYU 4 – 99% 56 - - - - - -

these are not the better players...should not be on a no cut list

P. Laird CAL - RB
    M. Sanders PSU - RB

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base