New Mail Basic
Welcome to our Yahoo Basic Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Basic Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.
Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
619 results found
-
174th ranked
-
174th ranked
-
Why do you keep sending important emails straight to trash skipping the inbox?
I have been on here so long I do not want to switch but interview requests keep going straight to trash, what the **** is going on!??
174th ranked -
Restore the number count of emails in each folder, especially 'trash' and 'spam'
Restore the number count of emails in each folder, especially "trash" and "spam"
23rd ranked -
Leave These Email Formats As They Are
Stop Making These Point-Less Changes To Yahoo-Email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its More Confusing Then Its Ever Been In The Past !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
174th ranked -
I DO NOT want two-step verification to check my email.
Every weekend for the past several months, I have had to get a special code to login to my email account. Each time after receiving and entering the code I am asked to sign up for two-step verification. I DO NOT WANT TWO-STEP VERIFICATION. Please tell me how I can avoid this hassle.
Thank you
PS I DO NOT WANT VOICE FOR MY EMAIL EITHER174th ranked -
174th ranked
-
I need to go back to the original classic yahoo
I need to go back to the original classic yahoo
174th ranked -
Import contacts
Enable bulk contact import in basic Yahoo email. I could not find any way to do it and Help only addressed single contacts
174th ranked -
Verification code
Verification code is a disaster. I ask for it to be resent many times only for them all to eventually arrive all together sometimes after a wait of at least 10 minutes. Have checked all my setting and can find no reason for this. Please explain.
44th ranked -
Give people the option to go back to the version they used prior to this version!
The version that is currently using, because your company decided to automatically update my old version is way to complicated and old features where taken away. This is way to much like gmail and I hate gmail and was using yahoo because gmail sucks. Maybe I will just have to have no email at all if yahoo wants to copy gmail!
174th ranked -
email compatability
I cannot access my email account while using Firefox. Only Chrome will work. Also, allow a phone call selection to receive my six digit security code for two step verification. The option was eliminated a year ago by Yahoo.
174th ranked -
Go back to original
I hate you can no longer BOLD parts of your message; that you can now only see one page of messages at time instead of a continual scroll down; that you can no longer have an easy way to block someone; that you can no longer use the 'click shift' option to highlight multiple messages for the same action (now you have to either select ALL or do ONE at a time, which is MUCH more time consuming).
174th ranked -
174th ranked
-
classic email option
need to have classic email option, new email setup still confuse and basic email is not the same as classic setup. please bring back the classic email option.
Thanks
174th ranked -
Restoring emails. I sent many times to restore
I have sent many times to restore my emails. You said 24hrs. Its been 2 days now & nothing. What's going on?
174th ranked -
Need a way to see the storage used in classic mail
There doe **** seem any working way to see how much storage is being used by my mailbox. None of the help instructions or AI suggestions have worked.
174th ranked -
put my yahoo mail back to the old way
put my yahoo mail back to the old way
174th ranked -
You can't click shift click to delete blocks of emails
You can't click shift click to delete mass emails anymore
26th ranked -
seriously,, 20 GB for long time customers? Surley you Jest,,
terrible Yahoo customer service ,, you should have not forces existing customers to comply with 20GB storage,, anyone that signed up when the 1TB offer was valid should have been allowed to keep it. Also, you need to have an option for annual or semi annual or whatever length of time the customer wants to pay for in advance if they choose larger storage program. Not everyone is willing to do monthly payments,, you have poor planning and no idea how to run your business.
68th ranked
- Don't see your idea?