New Mail Basic

Welcome to our Yahoo Basic Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Basic Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Classic mail box with all tools

Need options like Italics, Underline, Bold, size, Color etc

78th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bonjour, mes photos, dans le dossier photos ont disparus, comment les retrouvés

Me faire parvenir une idée pour les retrouvées. Merci

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. All my emails are now gong straight to the deleted folder Please Fix!!! ASAP As this is a Secretary Business for a bowling club!

All my emails are now gong straight to the deleted folder Please Fix!!! ASAP As this is a Secretary Business for a bowling club!

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After marking mails as Not Spam, all my 860 important mails disappeared from my inbox.This seems issue with yahoomail.Plz check it

It’s a feedback.
    Accidentally I clicked on Spam button and marked all my inbox emails as spam.so I was checking and moving them and moving them to my existing folders but suddenly appeared pop-up message displaying "Do you want to mark all 860 emails as Not Spam" and when I clicked Ok/Yes option (not sure which one was displaying) all my 860 mails disappeared and not found in any of my folders in yahoo account. This looks like issue with yahoo mail account as many have posted the similar issue online but I didn't find any solution to get back…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no funciona --SELECCIONAR TODOS

NO PUEDO DEPURAR EL BUZON¡¡¡

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. forward

I note that I have to use the OLD email if I need to check/review my setting of forwarding ALL my emails to another place (one that sends me as SMS to come read the email) but there is no way to find that setting in your shiny new interface - I'm worried that the old system will be removed an I will be stuck unable to turn off or alter the forwarding account details. Please add the setting to the new interface.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Do not brake what is working well.

You have made one click action to two with a APPLY action. Cannot drag email to folders any more. WHY?

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. APLICATIVO OUTLOOK

Good afternoon. I come through that letter to say the discontent with YAHOO.
    I have always used the OUTLOOK app, (OFFICE) and there have never been any problems.
    but you oblige the YAHOO user to use only using the YAHOO application, with useless advertisements, which overtake anyone and occupy the screen.

I have tried several times to request the password to be able to use the OUTLOOK application, which you say is less secure, but it is not.

This password works for a while after it doesn't work anymore.
    I prefer to transfer all my clients to another email and…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to return to old interface? New is worse.

Please, add function to return to old version.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. By bringing back the older version. Or to give us at least the option to get back to the older version.

Give us the chance to get back to the older version. Where are the Emojis? it has changed, but not everything for the better.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. text mode only Yahoo Mail

I work with a ssh (secure shell session).
    So I vi editor, emacs editor, lynx web browser and so on.
    Why not a Yahoo Mail interface for all that?
    It would be without the various add-ons and basic, without calls to javascript and such [Hurrah!!!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Delete and block irrelevant mails

Hi there,
    Previously, it was easier to delete and block unwanted emails. but now since few months this option is no more available and its quite annoying to copy and add thousands of irrelevant emails in to block email id tab via setting option. Pls make it either as easy as it was in previous version or invent way more easy option to block unnecessary /irrelevant/unwanted emails

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You deleted my Contacts Lists!!! Stop making changes that interfere with our contacts!!!

Stop making changes that interfere with our contacts!!! You deleted my Contacts Lists!!!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ability to switch back and forth

I have to accounts, I have to log out of one and log into the other, I used to be able to hover over my name and switch back n forth. bring back that function.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail Basic

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base