New Mail Basic

Welcome to our Yahoo Basic Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Basic Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. your ad coppied a number into an ebay order i made thinking i had a discount but i dont know what happened if this was fraud or looking for

got a $5 discount from ebay in the ad part of email but when i applied the code it was not valid and i was wondering if it was account sniffing. Be Careful

1389th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. "POR FAVOR, NO PUBLICAR MIS DATOS PERSONALES, NI NÚMEROS DE TELÉFONOS"...GRACIAS.

CONTINUACIÓN DE SUGERENCIA ANTERIOR, MÚSICA Y APRENDER LA ÚTILIDAD QUÉ NOS TRAEN LAS PÁGINAS, SOBRE TODO, COMIDAS NATURALES Y DEMÁS, "Y QUÉ SEA GRATUITO, MÁS ALGO SIMPLE PARA PODER COMPARTIR JUNTO CON MI E-mails. Y FACILIDAD PARA PODER ENVIAR.
    A TODO ESTO QUÉ POR FAVOR ENVÍEN CARITAS DE MúSICOS, TANGUEROS, E INTRUMENTOS ANTIGUOS...PARA PODER DIS-
    FRUTAR CON PERSONAS QUÉ A ESTAS COSAS LE APASIONAN,
    QUÉ SEA TODO PARA ALEGRAR AL ...QUÉ RECIBA ENVÍOS DE...
    eloisa_funyi_latanguera@yahoo.com.ar ETC... "GRACIAS"...LES ENVÍO...
    UN SALUDO GARDELIANO
    ELOISA

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. stop making people pay

yahoo mail sucks!! i am not paying to talk to someone about an issue with YOUR SERVICE!!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY???

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ALL PAST MAIL DATA IS MISSING

ALL PAST MAIL DATA IS MISSING
    I have been using my Yahoo account since 2002. I have signed in today my account (bbwaghmare2002@yahoo.co.in) after a long time with a new password. I do not see any of my past emails in any of the folders. Can you help?

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I WANT MY EMAILS BACK!!!! Why do you delete!!! ??? My personal :'(

I am using Yahoo since around 2005 and now I lost all of those emails, (memories,pics, data) evrything just becouse I did not logged in for an year!!! ?? How can you do this? I do not have any Idea that this is the rule yahoo has. I want those all emails please..

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prove I'm not a robot during sign-in

Hey, what a great ******* idea! Let's **** the user base off by insisting they prove they're not a robot during the sign-in process! It's already annoying that they have to go through a two-step process, let's make it three!! What a great ******* idea!!!

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WTF? When I forward an email from a folder I have to go back to the INBOX??

You guys are determined to fail. Succeeded. You are making it take longer, but the result will still be the same. You are losing members. Almost all of my email addresses have been updated and I am forwarding emails to the new account. Every roadblock you put in my way, just makes me more determined to get rid of your backwards ideology out of my life. Pathetic effort Yahoo.

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add quantity to spam

Sometimes I get good and wanted messages in the spam folder. I want to know that. if you will add a number of unread messages in spam folder, I will know to enter there and check. I was waiting several times for a messages and it took me days to find it in the spam folder.

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fire the Yahoo Mail GM, new Yahoo Mail likes charmin

Fire the Yahoo Mail GM, new Yahoo Mail likes charmin

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How Can I restore a deleated contact ??

Could you please tell me how to restore a deleted contact ?.........I got rid of a contact a few weeks ago.........and would like to have it back.........thank you for your time.............

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. no puedo acceder al correo desde windows live mail, ni con win7 ni win10, me podeis ayudar?

he dejado de poder descargar el correo yahoo desde win live mail, bi con wib7 ni win10, como puedo activar el acceso de cuentas pop?

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Basic Email contacts missing Notes

So I switched to Newest Yahoo mail.....but so many Contacts are missing there. What is wrong.......??????

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I have an empty mail folder in view, you play short news videos... Who the **** wants to "READ" a video, that's not how video is used.

When I have an empty mail folder in view, you play short news videos... Who the **** wants to "READ" a video, that's not how video is used... Video has moving pictures and SOUND...

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WHERE'S MY AVATAR NOW??? Yet ANOTHER downer regression in what WAS 1 of the best liked email services.

Where's my avatar that I've had for years??.. Took time creating in earlier cool Yahoo.. Happy to see was still there when you started this worse, depleted version of what had become the best Yahoo Mail ever, one of the best overall emails (finally over years having fixed the problems!) BUT NOW IT'S GONE!!!
    What's the matter with you, Yahoo??? WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU CHANGED TO SUCH A WORSE DEPLETED VERSION OF WHAT EVERYONE LIKED or LOVED AS IT WAS?? PLEASE??.. We see thousands and thousands of complaints; I've not seen a SINGLE complimentary feedback, but…

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back themes! The brightness/whiteness of the new platform is TERRIBLE! I have a hard time believing that this is ADA compliant!!!

The brightness/whiteness of the new platform is TERRIBLE! I have a hard time believing that this is ADA compliant!!! I literally cannot look at this for longer than like 30 seconds. If the ability to change colors/themes doesn't come back, my email will be forwarded to another platform!

1389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 130 131
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail Basic

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base