Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  14 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove the stay logged in function

The removal of the stay logged in function (at least its default of BEING CHECKED every time I want to log in) would be great. Here's how to look at it...it's an OPTIONAL function and you SHOULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO STAY LOGGED IN. Hence, it would get used as desired just that once...as opposed to me who DOESN'T want to stay logged in and I have to un-check it EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Default should be the OTHER WAY AROUND (un-checked and used if desired), not be checked and have to un-check it every time I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WINDOW XP

Hello~

I could not send messages from window XP OUTLOOK EXPRESS & MS OFFICE OUTLOOK since April 2020. Please advise me how can solve this problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My like

My old data good things (or something else & bad one also lossed)
    Iam depressed little
    old things back my email id
    denfinetly i will enjoy the yahoo id.. ? but old memories loss in yahoo

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Themes/Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why can't I just go to the next e-mail instead of going back to inbox, then next e-mail?

Why can't I just go to the next e-mail instead of having to go back to inbox, then click next e-mail?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't personalize signature

I can't personalize email signature, colors, font, text size or import graphics

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. you can improve yahoo mail by not changing it!! do you want us to look for new mail services?

who keeps trying to change the format? it is now inconvenient - no longer is date separated, compose is way at the bottom, now a 2-click process (select option and then apply), wasted time & steps. when in mail, and click help or feedback, have to sign in AGAIN. oh, i get it. . . you don't want us to use Yahoo mail- you want us to change to another service. okay, i understand now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hi-the new layout cuts my email message by about 3/4 and is obstructed by the margin which does not allow me to expand it only scroll causin

hey someone made a big mistake by creating this new layout they did not take into account that we have to scroll back and forth horizontally to read our emails wasting precious time. The layout does not allow to expand the borders and all of the ads take up the space in the right hand side column -it is really awful how can we fix /adjust this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Terrible user interfaces Old and New Yahoo. When are you going to learn?

Terrible user interfaces Old and New Yahoo. When are you going to learn? Not intuitive, did make thing worst by trying to Copy Gmail many years ago.
    Make frequently used features simple to find. Resetting Pass Word takes us around bends, instead of clearly showing under settings. Pushing pretty graphics is waste of user time, should just an option in a list, not push it into our face. Lot to say, but you get the point. Unreliability of SW is a pain, specially compatibility with Safari. Searching email gives ****, filtering is poor etc etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Some emails not being received

I can send out the same email to several people. Some will get it and some won't. Even a single email is sometimes not received. What could be the problem?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. YAHOO SUCKS

Yahoo sucks ,this **** company deleted all my mail without inform me,google is hundred times better than you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. DUE TO NO RESPONSE, CONVERT TO OTHER EMAIL PLATFORMS

NOW, THIS EMAIL FORMERLY BY ATT, IS APPROPRIATELY NAMED.RUN BY YAHOOS! THE ONLY OPTION IS TO GO TO GOOGLE AND ACTIVATE GMAIL, OR GO TO MSN AND ACTIVATE THE NEW OUTLOOK PLATFORMS . THERE MAY BE OTHERS OUT THERE THAT ARE SET UP MORE USER FRIENDLY.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'LINEN', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ALLOW up to 200 emails in the inbox like you USED TO, yahoo.

This should be easy. yahoo used to allow a user to select the option to allow a list of up to 200 emails in each page of yahoo's mail.

When you allow that once more, I will again put a capital 'Y' in front of the word yahoo. For now, you are lower case, until you earn the proper title again!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You can keep your &**(&^&*(( hands off my email. You lost all my shortcut folders to links. You removed any search options

get the **** out of my email and give me back what I had. You lost or changed anything important. I am going to look for another email address. You really make me want to get as far away from you as possible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have lost all my msg. which i have stored in Draft folder.

Dear YAHOO team, as I have not logged in for a long time all my personal msg. in Draft folder have disappeared and folder is blank. Why are the all msg. deleted ? In no case my msg. should be deleted by YAHOO. Please kindly restore my all msg. which i have stored in Draft folder. Thank you.

I have read your replied to other users that is "it has been a long time since you last accessed your mail account, it may have been deleted due to inactivity." that is not a right way & excuse and not a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base