Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

220 results found

1. Stop changing my homepage from english to spanish its super annoying.

So I type yahoo.com in my browser and it redirects me to espanol.yahoo.com. Please stop this it is super annoying.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Wireless Number

I have provided an alternative email address to which you can send information. Why do you stubbornly insist on me entering a wireless number that I don't have? You are making my time on the internet difficult and annoying. Do you think that you have a captive audience that you can abuse without repercussions?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. let your customers talk to you would help

let your customers talk to you would help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Consulta

Necesito recuperar los correos enviados por mi...... Ya que me los eliminaron a todos.... Ahí había un email-s importante y quiero recuperar.....!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. probleme communication

je ne suis pas au brésil,veillez résillier cela

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. LETS KEEP IT IN ENGLISH NOT WHEN SIGNING OUT IT SWITCHES TO SPANISH I'M IN THE UNITED STATES

LETS KEEP IT (LANGUAGE )IN ENGLISH I'M IN THE UNITED STATES I SHOULD NOT BE SUBJECTED TO IT CHANGING TO SPANISH PERIOD.I SIGN OUT OF EMAIL AND IT CHANGES TO SPANISH GETTING READY TO DUMP FIREFOX AND YAHOO

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. You can remove the bugs from this god forsaken platform. I can't even update my phone number for crying out loud

Make this software WORK PROPERLY. I can't even update my frigging phone number - it just logs me out! WTF is wrong with you!?!?!? Not to mention the spam and the hacking and all the other stuff you UTTERLY FAIL TO DO!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. fix your website. see https://finance.yahoo.com/

your finance website is no longer displaying text, rather some kind of html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. استعادة الحساب

فقدت رقم هاتفي الموثق على ياهو ونسيت كلمة السر وانا في حالة حزن وضيق يكاد يتوقف نفسي اريد استعادة حسابي الياهو ولا اعرف كيف ارجوكم ارجوكم حسابي هو
    **@yahoo.com
    أتوسل اليكم ساعدوني لاستعادة حسابي

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. responses

i dont get any responses to my posts. why not? am i blocked or something?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Make your email actually work. Presently there is no way to reach support. Email keeps saying I need to update my settings and when I tr

Make your email actually work. Presently there is no way to reach support. Email keeps saying I need to update my settings and when I try to do that it logs me out and refuses to let me do that.

No I don't have the app. So far it has never run properly on any device I have had.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. customer service

Yahoo service is terrible. They have no concern for their customers and are only in it to get money. They provide services only to lock you out of your email and then try to charge you to gain access to it again. They are terrible and it would be better to use any other email service than Yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. make it easier to get back to the new yahoo. i cant figure out how to get it back

make it easier to get back to the new yahoo. i cant figure out how to get it back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. ja ** se nada da ce povratiti sve naloge koji su mi hakovani kako sa ovog uredjaja tako i sa mobilnih telefona TCL A509DL

JA ** uvek kada mi posaljete kod za verifikaciju ne dobijam na mom telefonu i nalogu nego na telefonu koi mi je hakovao telefon ili nalog koji mi je takodje hakovan ta ko da kada sam malopre verifikacini kod umesto na email: *@gmail.com vi ste poslali na *@@gmail.com koji je takodje moj ali mi je hakovan. telefon TCL A509DL je moj ali je preuzet od TCT(Alcatel) TCL i on prosledi ili upravlja mojim telefonom

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. سلام من مشکل اتصال به سایت دارم وقتی همدبا وی پی ان متصل میشم پیغام اخر شما میگه که: این صفحه از منطقه در خواستی شما نیست . میشه بگید چکار ب

الان ایمیل و مشخصات من در سایت یاهو هست ولی همش با پرش نشان میده وعملا سایت قابل استفاده نیست با وی پی ان هم وارد میشم سایت شما پیغام میده که همخوانی ندارند صفحه و منطقه

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. WTF??!!! Why can't I access my emails anymore??!!! Why have you FORCED this 'canary' **** on me WITHOUT my consent??!!! REMOVE IT NOW!!!!

REMOVE THIS 'CANARY' **** IMMEDIATELY!! And, in the future, ASK someone BEFORE you FORCE yourself down their throats as if you're ASSAULTING them!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Once again... "MyYahoo" does not remember my preferred portfolio, and the show # button does nothing... You fix it and then you break it

Once again... "MyYahoo" does not remember my preferred portfolio, and the show # button does nothing... You fix it and then you break it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

19. Unable to Update account as YOU are requesting ????

Hit the next button and I am sent back to my e-mail, not on to "update" page ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. What's with all the dirty sex stories on my Yahoo search engine this morning? I am now using Duck Duck Go or anything else,

What's with all the dirty sex stories on my Yahoo search engine this morning? I am now using Duck Duck Go or anything else, One depraved article after another! What's wrong with you people?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base