Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

429 results found

1. send my frontier email to me

where is my missing frontier mail? when yahoo took frontier over and changed from frontier to yahoo, I have NONE of my emails in frontier. I HAVE CRICLE EMAILS IN THERE, I NEED IT ALL, MY BILLS GO TO THERE 6 DAYS OF TRYING WITH HELP LINES. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEND ME MY FRONTIER MAIL TO MY YAHOO MAIL

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Account access/restrictions

You have cancelled and restricted access to my spouses work email; a nationally recognized specialty infusion company!You need to restore it Immediately.!!
    I can no longer communicate and correspond with her!!!
    Please correct this immediately!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Failure in:-1) recovery email verification;2)2FA Authenticator set up code rejected after entering correctly

Failure in:-1) recovery email verification;2)2FA setup but my Authenticator code rejected.
    Please promptly FIX the server problems before anything worse happened in real world due to this failures.
    Thanks a million

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. HOLA , HACE BASTANTE TIEMPO ME LLEGAN CORREOS ELECTRONICOS, DE CODIGO DE UN SOLO USO Y YO NO SOY. ALGUIEN ESTA JACKEANDO MI CUENTA...

COMO HAGO PARA HABLAR CON ALGUIEN DE SOPORTE DE YAHOO ? HACE 2 AÑOS ME LLEGAN MAIL DE CODIGOS DE UN SOLO USO Y YO NO SOY. AYUDAAAA

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to log in and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. SEND ME MY FRONTIER MAIL. is IT GONE FOREVER? Do i HAVE TO DRIVE SOMEWHERE TO PROVE WHO i AM:"? i WILL.

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IOMPROVE YAHOO. YOUR GOING TO GET LETTERS FROM ME, AND MAYBE OTHERS UNTIL I GET MY FRONTIER E-MAIL FROM YEARS AGO, NOTHING FROM THERE IS COMING INTO THE YAHOO MAIL YOU MADE ME HAVE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this login issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Make getting help easier

Put a question section to send questions

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Stop forwarding email from a deactivated account to the active one. The account was deleted for a reason!

Cease and desist forward spam to my active account from the dead one.
    Also, stop charging me for a service I didn't subscribe to on the dead account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. I have Google accounts unified in my Yahoo

I have Google accounts unified in my Yahoo inbox and when i send an email it is not delivered. How can i do??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Renat

Hello, why sms code verification don't comming on Ukrainian numbers ? Can't login after update application on android

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Current location is stuck on another city, different state. Remedy?

Every time I open MyYahoo, it goes to Big Lake, MN instead of my real location.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Fix the problem with Yahoo returning French results to English users.

Fix the problem with Yahoo returning French results to English users. I came on to the site to look for solution and MANY people are having this issue. What is going on?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Get your system sending ALL emails through! again

I run a trucking company. A lot of load boards send out email lists of what is available. These emails are not being sent through for about half the load boards. I have checked with other carriers and they report the same problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. My Yahoo page will not open correctly in Firefox.

There isn't any way to log out other than closing the browser. There is not an icon to click on to log out of the My Yahoo page. The top tool bar only contains a link to the mail page. Even repeated refreshing will not cause it to load correctly. this has been going on for several weeks!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Stop changing my yahoo page to the spanish website

Stop changing my yahoo page to the spanish website!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base