Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

429 results found

1. Remove USD problem in Yahoo Portfolio displayed in MyYahoo.

I display a summary of my stock portfolio in MyYahoo home page. It has started displaying USD in front of each number with a button to hide USD. The numbers are in GBpence but it still puts USD in front of them.
    (Windows 10 & Firefox up to date)
    Can you please go back to last week's version it was behaving perfectly - especially since you fixed the RSS problem. Thank you.
    Regards
    Dr John Dalziel

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Stop blocking Fox News from opening.

EVERY other link opens without fail, EXCEPT any FOX articles. That's just a bit odd, isn't it???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Need to fix the issue of FOXNEWS not opening into a new tab......just reopens yahoo.com into a new tab. Been this way for weeks,

Open FOXNEWS article in a new tab when requested by the user. It use to work this way. Been broke for weeks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. All of the links work on my home page "except for FOX NEWS". They worked 2 weeks ago.

Fix the links for FOX news to open like the rest of the links on other subjects.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Please stop asking me to send a verification code EVERY TIME I sign in on another computer. STOP! You are wasting my time!

Please stop asking me to send a verification code EVERY TIME I sign in on another computer. STOP! You are wasting my time!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. 20230117 I cannot see/view/post comments.

For a few days now I have been unable to view/post/see comments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Blocking critics of Yahoo certainly isn't a good way to treat customers

Suddenly I'm not allowed to access discussions. Is it because I made a suggestion that we, the readers, have the option to select the news sites that show up on our computer screens? Just wondering as when I tap "read discussions" the next article appears. Very strange. Is anyone reading these comments?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. My Yahoo home page won't open articles from my Fox News module.

My Yahoo home page won't open articles from (only) my Fox News module this week. Other news modules work OK. I've never seen anything like this before. Click on an article and it just opens another tab of the home page.
    I truly hope this isn’t some kind of childish sabotage from a "woke" Yahoo employee.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. fixing sign in glitches because it makes me sign in and then gives me a wrong password and makes me change it everytime its happenning more

fixing sign in glitches because it makes me sign in and then gives me a wrong password and makes me change it everytime its happenning more

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Time out on sign-on much too short, litterally logs me out of att.net mail in a few minutes, login complicated asking for cell #, I don't ha

Difficult to log-in. Calls for cell phone # with no option to bypass. Makes jiggling back and forth until you can finally access mail. Also, request to stay loged in for 2 weeks does no longer work, in fact, logout varies from minutes to a few hours, and then you ha ave to go through the cell phone gyrations again. Makes mail checking painful experience.Please restore longer log-out times (2 weeks again would be great) and stop asking for my cell # which I don't have, or at least give me a "not now" option then proceed to e-mail inbox…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. By NOT scrambling the text in incoming emails you don't like

By NOT scrambling the text in incoming emails you don't like

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. New Yahoo email software

I keep getting login redirect links when I try to sign in, and I need to change my password almost every time. New software might help for what I was told was free email after having an account internet service for many years back home.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Hello. Why did Yahoo Mail stop working?

Is this a common problem or just for me?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. let your customers talk to you would help

let your customers talk to you would help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. The Yahoo search results have the description and URL surer-imposed. Yahoo should fix this.

The Yahoo search results have the description and URL surer-imposed. Yahoo should fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base