Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I CREATE A EMAIL TO YAHOO 10 YEAR AGO AND NAW MY EMAIL MOSNEGUTU.CATALIN@YAHOO.COM NU MAI ESTE A FOST STERS DE CATRE YAHOO .VREAU EMEILUL I

DORESC SA-MI RECUPEREZ ADRESA DE E-MAIL DE YAHOO, MOSNEGUTU.CATALIN@YAHOO.COM, A FOST STEARSA DE CATRE YAHOO SI EU AM CREATO ACUM 10 NI! AJUTA TI-MA SA RECUPEREZ ADRESA DE E-MAIL
    AZI AM CREAT O NOUA ADRESA DE E-MAIL PE YAHOO.COM SI NU-MI INTRA ME-ILURILE TRIMISE DE LA ALTII, IMISPUNE CA NU EXISTA CONTUL DE E-MAIL/: CATALINMOSNEGUTU@YAHOO.COM SI TOTUSI EU POT TRIMITE E-MAILURI LA ALTII DE PE CATALINMOSNEGUTU!YAHOO.COM! AJUTATI-MA VA ROG SA POT PRIMI E-MAILURI DE LA ALTII PE CATALINMOSNEGUTU@YAHOO.COM.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo should be ashamed. A catagory 4 hurricane is hitting Florida and the main story has been political all morning

What a joke of a search engine. How is it possible that news of a hurricane can not be distributed without politicizing it.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dealing with fake mails

Is this you? I am being threatened.

Mailbox Restriction Updates!
    Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

Yahoo twenzel47@yahoo.com

Tue, Sep 27 at 4:45 PM

Yahoo

Prior to Yahoo! Agreement...

We want to inform you for the last time that we have stopped processing incoming emails in your mailbox because you have refused to update your account security. We might be forced to lock up your mailbox if you ignore this notice...

Please Click here to Update your account

This restriction will be disabled immediately and we confirm your security update is successful.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks.
    E-mail Security Team

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1359th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Video and articles should compliment, not copy verbatim

When I watch a video and then read the article, I don't want to read the script from the video! I want to read about the story that a good journalist has expounded upon. Perhaps between the two, I can glean an iota of information that one or the other left out.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. hi, what is the process to allow emails from mercadolibre.com.co? i need to retrieve an account and not getting email from that company

hi, what is the process to allow emails from mercadolibre.com.co? i need to retrieve an account and not getting email from that company, I review spam, recibidos

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lost all of my old emails. Some were from businesses I am currently working with. Any wise idea how to reclaim them?

Since all my emails have been lost I am now in a bind. TThere were some emails that are critical for me to do my job.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I constantly have to redo my password , daily if not more often yahoo never recognizes my password. Is there a fix for this?

please fix the password glitch on my email account!! I have to do a new one every time I sign in, it is really getting old. The message is that I have attempted the wrong password too many times. Not so it is the first time and the correct password!!

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. References to Senator Chris Coons are rejected as being against Yahoo comment content policies. You need to fix this.

Comments with references to Senator Chris Coons are rejected as being against Yahoo comment guidelines; my guess is the word "coons" is automatically rejected by your automated word screener as being racially offensive (which it is). Please fix this so that comments regarding Senator Coons are allowed as he is one of the most highly respected political figures in the country. Thanks.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Construct homepage so subjectmatter is grouped together, i.e., National News, Politics, Sports, etc.

Instead of scattering news, sports, entertainment, etc., all over the homepage, group them in dedicated cells. Sometimes, I don't have time to look at everything on the homepage for find out about one subject of interest.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Categories

Yahoo used to have categories to limit what was fed into your news feed. I'm pretty sure I know why Yahoo got rid of that idea, but it was great when it worked. I want those categories back. I want to chose what I see in my feed. Of course, Yahoo feels like they know better what we want see, that's why they won't stop showing you news from Huffpo, Daily Beast, etc.

1359th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. STOP PLAYING AUTOMATIC ADDS WITH VOLUME

When I am on absolutely awful online meetings, I like to read articles and use Yahoo. However, when I select an article and an advertisement with volume starts playing, everyone knows that I (someone) is not paying attention to the meeting. when this happens I reduce the amount of time I spend on your site. I think it makes sense for people who want to use yahoo on the low, while attending awful meetings would allow more customers to use yahoo and see advertisements as opposed to being embarrassed by yahoo in front of peers and not wanting to use…

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop only allowing one side to comment on your articles.

Stop only allowing one side to comment on your articles. You let liberal people say almost anything, but when a non liberal posts facts in the comment area, they are either blocked immediately, or deleted after passing your first level of censorship. Yahoo always had a bad reputation for this, but it rarely happened to me. Unless this changes, I will take my business elsewhere, where news is not one sided propaganda.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. why doesn't yahoo just tell people they are freaking permanently banned?are they so desperate for money?

ithas been months since i have been allowed to comment. yahoo so dishonest they cant' tell me that despite me asking. is yahoo that freaking desperate for my money and ads? they are gone

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. National Hispanic Heritage Month 2022

why don't I see National Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 all over your front page like when it's black people's month..are American Hispanics not the same value as African American people?
    DO ALL LIVE MATTER or just black lives?

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No more profanities on Yahoo's homepage.

Stop pushing popular profanities in abbreviated form to push your abusive pop-culture.

590th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix Scoreboard

The NFL scores have been screwed up for about 2 years now. The games that show up in Scoreboard are the ones that haven't been played yet. You have to go digging into Yahoo sports to find the scores of ongoing games. I should be able to look at my homepage and see the current scores. All other Sports show up with ongoing scores displayed. Make it happen for NFL.

395th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base