Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
What happened to the home page design? The print is too small and the page is too wide and cut off. Very difficult to see.
What happened to the print? It's too small and made wider and sides cut off. I hate it. Very difficult to see. Please change it back the way it was.
1227th ranked -
BY STOPPING WITH YOUR LEFTIST BIAS
Start reporting ideas from both side of the political world. Everything you "REPORT" is not journalism it is in fact "OPINION". You should REPORT from both sides. This country was founded on FREEDOM and your articles are attempting to destroy that.
1227th ranked -
Stop forcing your offensive homesexual agenda down our throat!!!!
You have put rainbow colors on the home page for LGBTQ. This is offensive to my religious beliefs and moral values. I feel that we should have the option to remove this filth from our screens if we do not support this. For now I'll be using a different home page.
1227th ranked -
Why do you allow these questionable advertisements: AdWant Need Ad Buy This SPA Tubs To Giving You Relaxing Massage
You should be screening advertisers for integrity and transparency in their ads. This one is definitely questionable: AdWant Need
Ad Buy This SPA Tubs To Giving You Relaxing Massage1227th ranked -
Fauci
Fauci...doomsday advocate...fear monger.....not trustworthy
1227th ranked -
What the f&*# is w/ the "dog memer" link that locked up my computer and download some **** onto my drive?
WTf is w/ the malware site you linked to? "Always Pets" ad is a Fin malware site. Locked up my computer
1227th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
Memorial Day
You think that one day you wouldn't start your articles with politic and have some respect for our fallen HEROS
1227th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
Mail isn't working today 5/30/21
I sent myself some photos and they haven't showed in my mail for an hour
1227th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
I have been trying to find a way to speak to customer service regarding my email
another individual has the same email address as myself. I have a pacbell.net address.
1227th ranked -
remove old news same **** for weeks on end remove this repeats
get some real news people
1227th ranked -
stop with the news about Megan Markle and how her son looks like her it's on here everyday
I want new news, not the old things you put here everyday
1227th ranked -
When I chose English as Language. English should be used when opening the application.
Previously, it used to be like that. My physical location should not interfear with the used language.
1227th ranked -
home page links slowing pc down.
Home page news stories slow down my feed. When I try to open a story it always tells me a page is slowing it down. It is getting so frustrating that I don't often click on anything. I just go to my mail. Yahoo needs to fix this. I think too many things are trying to open (too much junk on the pages)
1227th ranked -
NOT SURE WHETHER THE MAIL I RECEIVED IS NOT A SPAM.
I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM "eebhot.weebly.com" SAYING THAT MY ACCOUNT WILL SOON BE SUSPENDED. I WAS ADVISED TO VERIFY IT. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, IT HAS NOT RESPONDED AT ALL SO I COULDN'. I STILL NEED MY ACCOUNT PLEASE DO NOT SUSPEND IT.
1227th ranked -
i need to retrieve all the messages i deleted monday night,lt was an accident and need the messages and all documents for work thankyou
retrieving all my accidentaly deleted messages monday night
1227th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
1227th ranked
- Don't see your idea?