Skip to content

Yahoo Life

Welcome to our Yahoo Life feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Life experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Life.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

305 results found

1. Please have your writers learn geography before posting.

Mexico is in North America not in Central America. Please have Sarah Crow correct the following article: 18 American Christmas Traditions We Stole From Other Countries. December 22, 2020. Thank you.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop listening to Sewer Mouth and allow "comments" again.

Your lame excuse to improve service doesn't take over three months to achieve in today's internet service. COWARDS!!!!!

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. old

You can improve Yahoo Life by not putting out old stories. I looked at my feed today and it had " Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dies at 76". She has been dead over 2 years and the article was dated Wed, December 16, 2020 pm EST. I mean what is really goin on here?!

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is ironic that I would be writing this comment about an article that is by a writer,

That works for the Wall St, Journal because I have written a couple of
    comments about this magazine. This article coming out of the WSJ is not
    surprising to me because they are strictly a Republican rag. And the whole reason I have written lately about this mags writing because to me it has gotten an edge I have never noticed before. It has always had the GOP leanings but now it has taken on a nastiness it didn't have before and I attribuate to being a Trump mag and supporter. Since Trump has been president the Republican supporters have…

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In light of the interference in elections by existing social media formats

I would urge Yahoo to create their own social media page that can be trusted by all. Then I and my wife would be one of your first customers.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about firing reporters that lie

The pink ***** video does not show lean beef trimmings. This is a well established fact. Lean beef trimmings actually look like lean beef trimmings. The item shown on the video is still unknown but it is most likely either hot dog or bologna feeling being cleaned out of a machine at the end of production. Repeating long debunked lies make you absolutely uncredable.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For safe space inclusion please refrain from deadnaming.

In your article, "Elliot Page, Formerly Known as Ellen, Comes Out As Transgender", please do not say "formerly known as". It is not okay to do this when it comes to transgender individuals. Please change the headline and opener of the article.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kelly-clarkson-revealed-moment-she-183255900.html

Did anyone checked how this looks like published (using MacBook air with safari) where is QC?

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop the false advertisements and properly mark links that are advertisements.

For starters all ads should be identified on as ads. Just because it is an ad from Yahoo itself makes it no less of an ad. Affiliate link ads are just a more dishonest way of advertising.

More importantly stop lying in the ads/headlines. For example today there is a headline about where to buy an "FDA Approved" KN95 mask. The FDA does not approve masks. Quote from the FDA website: "There are currently no FDA-approved face masks, surgical masks, or respirators". The NIOSH does approve some N95 masks (though not KN95).

The FDA does "clear" masks and has provided…

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Censorship???

Why take away comments and censor what we want to say but yet allow these uncensored, one-sided stories to be posted? "The GOP Hates Gays — They Even Put It In Writing", count how many times the f-word is used in this story. What is wrong with you Yahoo, why are you so very one-sided?

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo Life Failed To Mention

http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/amazon-shoppers-raving-breathable-fabric-204723511.html

Yahoo Life failed to mention that, if the mask is "breathable," it does ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD IN PREVENTING COVID! It has to block a significant percentage of the microparticles exhaled, in order to prevent the spread of the virus. Basically, Yahoo is promoting an item which can cause people to DIE because they are without proper protection.

Good job, Yahoo!

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pass a **** Stimulus for 6 months.

Lets put the American People first. Not Kennedy Center **** or other Democratic **** that's not necessary. Republicans and Democrats need to Pass a six month Stimulus for all. they are close but Democrats are wanting extra and it would be ok if it was extra for the American People.
    Six months $1200 per person under $99000, and increased $200 a month added to people on Social Security permanently.

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We just have a need in this country to grow-up and if by now you still have a pretty

picture of how the Thanksgiving myth was developed to sell products attached to these pretty myths then what does it say about you? We have
    destroyed every single holiday with these myths that have been sold to
    us by businesses that have tried to sell us things that will make American businesses rich. Think about that, go down the calendar and look at each holiday. We did this to ourselves. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day Father's day, Halloween, We have been part of each holiday that we spend, spend spend. So we can throw bricks at the
    businesse that have pushed…

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop promoting hate speech like the headline in this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/despite-covid-war

How do you find it ok to call people jerks? This is hate speech and fosters bitterness and resentment in our community. We expect better from our forums and you can do better.

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about putting a muzzle on your anti-conservative Christophobic attacks?

Your commentators that use your news platform as a means to thinly disguise their anti-conservative Christophobic ideas as news pieces need to have their own section under fantasy. They will not say a word about two gays playing tonsils hockey or giving each other a reach around in public. But if any conservative did were to get caught kissing their wife in public they try to nail them to the wall as being inappropriate.

Oh and since when is breathing a punishable offense? Oh let me guess ever since liberal has control over state or local government. But only liberals…

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are some things that could be passed when decided what to report, I for one,

do not know this person and am totally baffled as to your decision to run
    this story and pictures for 3 days running. I am NOT interested in seeing
    scars, hearing about scars, or anything else about a person I do not even
    know. I am not interested in getting to know a person who would think that the world would be interested in his/her scars. It is bad enough we have a president who is a narcissist and demands being in the news every second of the day. Please, for me, pick and choose what articles you report on…

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove the disrespectful article written by Patrick Gomez

Patrick Gomez wrote and article about our PRESIDENT’S son testing positive for covid. Like Trump or not, he is our president. Patrick’s disrespectful political views should NOT be apparent in a news article. What happened to unbiased journalism??? Patrick’s article proves what Trump has been saying for the past 4 years...the mainstream media is biased. Patrick Gomez is a disgrace and because of his biased news reporting, I’ll make sure I never read Yahoo News again.

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be less partisan

See recent headline calling Trump Jr. the son of a former reality TV Host (re COVID diagnosis) is a disgrace. Implicit insults like this sow discord and instill a lack of trust in the media. The President is a lot of things but why must you all follow him down the rabbit hole, take your jobs seriously and hold him accountable from a place of objective credibility not bias.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 55th ranked

We're glad you're here