Skip to content

IN THE KNOW

Welcome!  This forum is for you to share feedback and suggestions.

We review the ideas here to improve IN THE KNOW, so the more specific you can be, the better.

Note:  This forum is not for support-related issues.  You can learn more about our Feedback Policy here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

100 results found

1. Cant access

When i click an article, it says forbidden. This is a quite recent thing

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If I pay Prime why send it to UPS brown truck then I had to go and pick up my item what I paid for prime and you all did this why I'm sure n

very bad shipping on prime I had to go and pick up my idea from a UPS drop off spot. and I paid to have my ideas delivered here at my house. this is really bad guys. I not ordering anything from you again because of this. I might pay more for shipping But I fee I'm done with this. sorry for you.and cancelling prime too.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. GO AWAY

Please get the ******** Yahoo. Your articles are annoying as ****. They never have any of the videos that the article is referring to and the clickbait links are complete trash.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just want to state the multiplying by 11 post is wrong.

Saw the multiplying by 11 post is not true in respect to teachers never teaching that. I learned it in elementary school along with other classes. And that was in the 60s. Does someone edit the posts?

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Attn: Katie Mather

Dear Ms. Mather,

The abbreviation 'PT' refers to Physical Therapy of Physical Therapist.

'AT' or 'ATC' would indicate an athletic trainer or certified athletic trainer.

This may seem inconsequential to you, but as a Physical Therapist I do not want to be mistaken for a personal trainer.

Thank you,
    Barbara L. Goldstein, PT

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-shares-her-embarrassing-moment-144238418.html

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Amazon

your ******** Amazon advertising says today that a chair that is highly rated is on sale for 40 bucks. i go their and NONE of them are available! really? that's your idea of "being in the know"? ********!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop promoting wasteful plastic consumption

The article https://www.intheknow.com/post/smoothie-hack-meal-prep/ should either include alternatives to plastic bags, or, morally, the article should not exist at all. The world knows we should be using less plastic, but somehow In The Know doesn't think we use enough

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. amazon echo 0.99

As per Yahoo! article, Amazon's Echo dot on sale 0.99. Their link is invalid: 'If you want in on this deal, click here while supplies last.' The word 'here' is highlighted in blue as a hyperlink. You get: 'Sorry, we couldn't find that page. Try searching Amazon's home page.' Then when you go to their home page, it is NOT for sale.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pro boxer’s wife catches his hilarious dad hack on TikTok

Bottle propping is dangerous and kills babies every year. The fact that this article is suggesting this is a parenting "hack" is stupid going to harm babies. Please take this off.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proof read

There is a story about a woman pregnant with a little girl, and she disagrees with her husbands exwife theme to do with red. It said that his other daughters are 11 and 12 and they are named Rose and Ruby. But then the article says that his xwife died before his girls were born!!!!!! That makes no sense.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dillon Thompson's Stan article was just phenomenal.

The article was very informative while still being an example of brevity compared to standard news fare these days. It explored the relevant ideas to the article without delving into multi-paragraph long tirades about irrelevant nonsense, and was quite well written.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Feature articles on those who have happily returned to their birth gender.

Politicized articles on transgenderism. People should not be cruel however, using the term "uneducated"to describe those who disagree with this popular trend is both unnecessary and condescending. If the featured couple choose to coo and pretend to each other that's their business. However! Transgender women are not women. I'm a woman, Tina Turner is a woman, Beyonce is a woman. "Transwomen", are men. Period!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On the "About Us" page, there is an English usage error.

On the "In the Know" website's "About Us" page (its url address follows the body of this message) there is an English usage error.

Its text currently reads "In The Know will only retract an article after extensive review by the Director of Programming has found fundamental flaws in the reporting, and always with an editor’s note."

It may be corrected to "In The Know will only retract an article after an extensive review....[etc]."

The phrase at the end of the sentence is misleading, and leads to the sentence having an unintended meaning. Right now, the meaning of the sentence…

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. love it...nothing more i would do...

have a question, hope am in the right place. Will Taylor, did a 1K dream room for Evy in Harlem. He made a headboard from rope and i was lookin for how that was made? i don't have a head board and it'd at least make my little room look better. thanks if i can get the diy on that. it's different and i like it. don't check here often, i'm antkaki@yahoo.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Brands I'd love to see featured:

Only Human and Upworthy

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cannot believe you allowed this article to run.

No pet should ever be a trial pet. Also, I am a bunny owner. Let me educate you before this article results in many rabbits being dumped at animal shelters. Rabbits can live more than 10 years if taken care of properly. You are making a commitment. They require vet visits, proper diet, lots of space and care. They cannot live in a cage. They diet is costly. Hay is expensive, especially good quality hay. As for droppings not being everywhere, yes, they still will even if litter trained. Don’t even get me started on how destructive they are. You…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delete trial pets article

This article is ridiculous and inaccurate.

1. No pets are “trial pets” and referring to them as such spreads the ignorant notion that they are dispensable.
    2. Articles like this are the reason that 7 million animals a year are abandoned in a shelter (rabbits are 3rd on the list next to cats and dogs).
    3. Let’s specifically focus on rabbits... they are not “low maintenance pets.” They require more time and attention than just about any animal. They are fragile, skiddish, and suspectible to a vast array of illnesses and conditions. They need constant exercise but it’s not exactly safe to take…
    6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please delete misleading article ‘Trial Pets’

I am flabbergasted this was allowed to be published. No animals are trial pets! Each animal is a commitment and deserves to be well looked after. This is a misleading article because majority of animals take a lot of work, especially rabbits and they are not suited for kids! This article shows a lack of competency on behalf of the author for not doing research. This needs to be rectified immediately, with a factual article
    Published about the realities of rabbit care. This article will be responsible for parents getting their children rabbits, which are ten year commitments, and then…

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Delete this sarter pets article

NO pet, especially rabbits, are "starter" pets or stepping stones to a dog. These are living, breathing animals that deserve proper care and attention. Not to be a "lesson" to see if your irresponsible kid can handle an even more labor intensive animal. They all require appropriate, timely and adequate care. They all deserve MORE than the BARE MINIMUM of attention. Rabbits are NOT gentle, they have teeth and nails like any animal. Lizards often require specific temperature ranges to even SURVIVE. Fish require CLEAN ph balanced water for their specific type and gerbils and hamsters, while inexpensive, require socialization,…

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove and Revise "Trial Pets" Article

Your "Trial Pets..." article severely miscalculates the time, work, knowledge, and financial investment required to provide for the animals named in the article, many of which are exotic animals with care requirements that may meet or exceed the demands of a dog. Consider how the language used in this article, "trial," "low-maintenance," "starter," etc., encourages a devaluation of the lives of these living creatures. While shelters and rescue groups work tirelessly to encourage responsible animal ownership, uninformed and inaccurate articles like this plant different seeds in the minds of readers and sow mistrust of the advise of experts whose information…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base