Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. Resume allowing people to comment on stories or become more nonpartisan in the stories you post.

Resume allowing people to comment on stories or become more nonpartisan in the stories you post.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Yahoo mail forwards to Gmail.

I have looked for months to see why. So I can stop? I do not need to read the same mail twice.d

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I lost my block sender option how do I restore it.

restore block sender to my account or kiss me goodby.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change Nickname on disposable email addresses

Please allow us to change our nickname on disposable email addresses. I created one ages ago not realising it couldn't be changed. We're living in a time where people are more hesitant towards handing out email addresses due to spam etc so allow us to change the nickname. Thought it was supposed to be disposable not partially disposable.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. offer free domain blocking

offer free domain blocking to help stop annoying spam email. shouldn't have to pay to stop the offensive emails

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo is the primary email app and the Gmail password is protected by the yahoo ID.

Instead of Yahoo mail app being the third party, I made the Gmail a third party through the account key ID. The password for my gmail is encrypted now. Google feedback told me that they could not find my password and they said it was a security breach which is false and I laughed because it is protected now by 256 bit encryption, encryption.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base