Member Center
189 results found
-
I would like the list of people who thought it was OK to try and still my life and turn it into a game.
Four years ago, I was informed that I was making a digital tune with my hands on the back of my phone. They figured it out when was fighting for my life against people who were paying people to hack into my accounts and planting viruses. Now it's tune out that they have been that in my life for a lot longer than I had expected and started some type of game. Anything from trivia , an ad champaign that was being done on Facebook for money that was coming out of an account that I still don't know the…
1471st ranked -
Less ios pop ups
Less iOS pop up’s blocking devices linked to account and post anonymously to feedback
1471st ranked -
how to eliminate sources from my yahoo Stories For You feed
Yahoo is not giving me an option to remove The Telegraph from my front page Stories For You. I detest it; it's right wing click bait. Please, Yahoo!
189th ranked -
Junk/spam emails
I keep getting spam emails. I click on the unsubscribe link, I mark it as junk and I even block the sender and the same emails keep coming through daily.
228th ranked -
362nd ranked
-
Customization on tools for setting preferences to be at a customer satosfaction
Customization on tools for setting preferences to be at a customer satisfaction
Also the update and third party identification of those of third party groups and1471st ranked -
Dam tired of Yahoo
I am tired of yahoo giving me the run around, every time, I try to use my Apple lap top. Stop blocking me. I am too old for all this hassle, if this keep up I am going to report yahoo to the federal regulator board.
275th ranked -
helpe me
Hello to the Yahoo management team
I hope you are fine.
I have a problem that I wanted to ask for your help and thank you for helping me.
I am a member of a project, but to access my account, I need to receive an email from that project, but no email is sent to me.
Please checkI have spoken with their support, they say the problem is from Yahoo.
please help me802nd ranked -
private
https://www.reddit.com/r/yahoo/comments/10iiwex/how_to_set_yahoo_account_as_private/
How to make account private509th ranked -
Generated Passwords Broken?
How could you break this feature and require people to pay for support? Unacceptable level of support. To read it's been broken for weeks is insane. You need to fix this right away, because I need to get rid of an account linking it to Outlook and I don't want to use Yahoo's email interface. I need to link it to a fresh copy of Outlook since nothing ever propagates anymore. COME ON!
275th ranked -
Yahoo Using VPN
When I use VPN with Yahoo, it takes me all over the place. Like weather in Washington DC - I'm in Dallas. Like adds from Seattle. Still on Dallas. We need some way to work correctly with Yahoo to make VPN settings easy for us dumb folks.
802nd ranked -
autoplay
I want to be able to turn off autoplay and floating videos on sports pages. Just an obnoxious feature that chews through data
802nd ranked -
My account automatically signed out and demanded to change password
My account automatically signed me out and force me to sign in again with 2 factor and force me to change my password.
Why should I do that again and again?! I am a aware that no one has gotten into my account. Please do not sign me out of account without my permission, I am actively using my account and I myself give access to use others to access my email. Please do not force 2 factor id again and again, and please do not force me to change my password. If their is any suspicious activity I'll change…275th ranked -
802nd ranked
-
awsome
awesome
1471st ranked -
Request for Assistance Reducing Junk Mail in Inbox
Over the past few weeks I have noticed a significant increase in unwanted promotional emails, spam and irrelevant content fillng up my inbox. This is not only become frustaring but is also affecting my ability to efficiently manage my email communications. I kindly request your help in implementing effective measures to filter and reduce the influx of junk mail. Thank you for you attention to this matter, Best regards,
509th ranked -
i m receiving many mails in spam which are regular mails , please resolve
i m receiving many mails in spam which are regular mails , please resolve
36th ranked -
Privacy Controls is a nightmare
Privacy control and management panel are your bandwidth bottleneck and held up all the ram spanning too many threads on browser
802nd ranked -
I am not able to add my recovery phone no
I think your add recovery phone no functionality is not working
802nd ranked -
can't find or change option for time zone in, online help has wrong info
Maybe it's time for a class action lawsuit against Yahoo like the data breach? No option to change time zone in mail even though the correct time zone is listed within Yahoo calendar. What a mess Yahoo has become.
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?