Finance B3
2175 results found
-
1st ranked
-
Fire everyone who developed or approved the new Yahoo Finance
Users have spoken - the new Yahoo Finance is a disaster and everyone responsible should be fired
2nd ranked -
been clunking around in the new finance format for the past 2 weeks and it still sucks, even more than before.....
just about to start looking into Google Finance, sink or swim, or any other format that's customer-friendly (like the old Yahoo format WAS) and doesn't take forever to load anything... Has Yahoo fired the programmers responsible for this nightmare they now call Yahoo Finance? JOKE, the program is now a JOKE!
3rd ranked -
Movable Scout
When you put a stock symbol in for news, the Ask Yahoo Scout blocks the text. Make field movable.
265th ranked -
Fix the algorithm
Why are my posts on Yahoo Finance constantly getting removed?
I am clearly following the guidelines.
Is it my user id?This is crazy.
The following is an example of a post removed today.
It’s becoming clear that both Joby and Archer significantly underestimated and understated the time it would take to get certification, carry paying passengers and sell aircraft. In both cases by years. While both companies are making progress I believe investors have become impatient and gone elsewhere. I am confident both will be successful and the future for electric aircraft is bright it’s just very difficult and…265th ranked -
tool for improving financial information
I use multiple broker/finance platforms (hence Yahoo finance is very useful :) ), but with all of them I feel like I am missing something. On the one hand it would be nice to have a calendar with information about what's coming for the stocks I own or follow and nothing else. On the other hand a periodic overview (daily, weekly, monthly) about news that was published or analist changes, corporate actions, etc... concerning these same stocks but only from press or official sources that I select. And preferably all in one easy-to read overview. And Yahoo finance already offers…
265th ranked -
Please don't waste my time with headlines for market days, weeks, and month ago. If I want that I can look at a graph.I look for news!
It is confusing to see a headline, "DJI up 600 points!" when today or this week it is down. Head lines should be current. I look here for news, not old history.
265th ranked -
Add Bitcoin as a currency option in portfolio tracker
I have a large following on X in the bitcoin community and am followed by several large Bitcoin accounts. It would be great if we could select Bitcoin as a currency in your portfolio tracker. Many of us like to track our portfolios in terms of bitcoin in addition to our local currency. I would promote the addition on X along with the general recommendation of your tracker which is one of the best I’ve found.
265th ranked -
The new layout of stock data tabs horizontal is not good
When you change the layout of the old vertical style of stock data tabs to horizonal layout, some most used tabs by me are on the far right (financials and analysis). Because a horizontal row can only hold a few words before running out of room, several tabs get cut off and crammed into a "More", requiring to have one more click and choose from a dropdown menu, then choose the one I want. It's two more clicks each time.
Another issue is the financial tabs, when you open it, the cursor bar is default on the far right, in…265th ranked -
Deteriorating Message Boards
Dear Yahoo Finance...
I have used Yahoo finance for MANY years.
I have no idea why you can't at least cut down on the spam on the yahoo finance boards. Algorithmic changes that at least kill off repetitive massages or Discord links would help. The boards are being rendered worthless.
I have been reporting as commercial spam at least 20 a day, figuring that I can chip in to help... BUT ...it feels absolutely worthless.
Once I go to StockTwits and get settled there, the probability is that I simply won't be back.
Is there any way we can help…
265th ranked -
BY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT
This is what now appears on every message board page .. EVERY page is filled with this nonsense page filling **** SPAM ; muting them DOES NOTHING .. reporting them DOES NOTHING .. YAHOO DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT . Message boards are completely RUINED .. YAHOO COULD CARE LESS .
Willi
@willi43221
Sep 25Early-stage quantum computing positioning offers speculative upside, but recurring dilution and heavy research costs pose headwinds. https://dragonsalgo.com
0
Comment0
Robert
@robert79487
Sep 25Early-stage quantum computing positioning offers speculative upside, but recurring dilution and heavy research costs pose headwinds. https://dragonsalgo.com
265th ranked -
Back in 2009 / 2010 people were able to direct message other Yahoo Finance users
I had a significantly larger following back then, but I was also able to direct / private message other users. We were able to share information including personal information for direct contact - Phone / email, share spreadsheets, etc..
It was a more involved exchange back then with a lot of good information exchanged on Yahoo Finance - Today it is mostly people pumping / dumping on stocks with ZERO knowledge - and SPAM SPAM SPAM of people posting large meaningless words over & over with links to their private PAID chat boards - This is ruining it more than…
265th ranked -
Right panel option gone again
What happened to the option to hide the right panel. It was available yesterday 9/24/2026. The right panel reduces the vied of the more important ticker information.
265th ranked -
Get rid of constant spam posts filling up the pages
on most every stock message board there are numerous spam posts that fill up the entire page . It is impossible to read legitimate posts when the page is full of nonsense spam . muting them DOES NOTHING . reporting them DOES NOTHING . They all are back soon enough . why ?? do you ask us to report when YOU DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT . yet it continues but it sure seems like YAHOO COULD CARE LESS
265th ranked -
Add run or recording date in videos
hi guys,
Is there any way you could show the date on which a video was recorded/run within the video?
Sometimes you come across a video and not being able to figure out when the discussions/interview took place doesn't allow to give full context.
Thank you!265th ranked -
remove the latest desktop change (portfolio vs watchlist and summary at top)
I am using the desktop version of yahoo finance and find the new features very annoying. With this I mean the seaparation of portfolio vs watchlist, how to open and find the watchlists and most annoying the AI summary above the watchlist which means I have to scroll down the page in order to see the stock quotes. This AI summary of a watchlist ist totally usless and at the top of the page annoying. I can't imagine anyone is insterested in this. remove it.
265th ranked -
Pricing missing
The data for September 22nd 2026 for COST and IXIC is missing.
265th ranked -
Can't post comments on Yahoo Finance
Yahoo Finance Community onboarding is not working.
When I try to post a comment, the “Tell us more about you” window appears. I select “Individual Investor” and click “Save and continue,” but nothing happens. There is no error message and the page does not advance.
I have reproduced the problem with:
• Two different Yahoo accounts
• Safari in a regular browser window
• Brave in a Private windowThe behavior is identical in every case. I also cannot access the Community Profile because the onboarding process never completes.
Please investigate this as a Yahoo Finance Community onboarding issue.
265th ranked -
265th ranked
-
prices missing for 2026-09-22
prices missing for 2026-09-22 across the board
265th ranked
- Don't see your idea?