NewYahooMail_Desktop
246 results found
-
shrink side panel borders.
Too much border for the side panels, making the list for emails too small.
5th ranked -
5th ranked
-
5th ranked
-
5th ranked
-
5th ranked
-
5th ranked
-
Worst update ever
New bizz mail vie email desin is so worst nt able to readt the mails the view email is too small bizz mail is use for mails and not advertisments and other details, in previous versions email can be easily read but in this version its more time consuming
5th ranked -
5th ranked
-
Cambio de diseño
Prefiero el diseño anterior
5th ranked -
I much prefer the old view of emails
Switch back to old view
5th ranked -
dont fix whats not broken
dont fix whats not broken the new design is stupid.
5th ranked -
Reduce or remove advertisement space
Regarding Yahoo Mail, advertisements occupy a significant portion of the email screen. If they could be reduced or removed, it would greatly improve the user experience and provide more space for viewing emails.
5th ranked -
change to old platform
change to previous old platform
5th ranked -
need old version
need old version new version difficult
5th ranked -
可以還給我之前的信箱就好了嗎
可以還給我之前的信箱就好了嗎
5th ranked -
email
make it like classic again. if i wanted gmail i would have it. now my inbox seems even more cluttered. The font colors don't adjust for the background color.
5th ranked -
Go back to Classic mail
I strongly dislike the new mail inbox look. Please go back to the Classic mail
5th ranked -
Remove Starred/Contacts Pane
I would like to have more room to see email senders and titles, and I don't need the starred/contacts pane on the right. Can we please have an option to turn it off?
Thanks,
Chris5th ranked -
i hate it and i want to switch back
new is not always better.
5th ranked -
new webmail is unusable
New webmail UI is unusable. Right column width should be variable. I pay for Y! small business / turbify so why am I seeing ads? This has to stop
5th ranked
- Don't see your idea?