NewYahooMail_Desktop
246 results found
-
5th ranked
-
Be able to close the Starred/Contacts completely
The new yahoo!mail doesn't allow you to fully customize. It forces you to have the Starred/Contacts and thus cuts off the right side message pane on the website. IT also doesn't have as scroll bar at the bottom of the right side message pane, so you can't see the entire emal unless you open it seperately. None of this would happen if you could close the Starred/Contacts that's taking up a chunk of the screen.
5th ranked -
Return to previous color OPTION setting in EMAIL
I HATE this forced new black or white (dark or light) setting- it's awful, hurts my eyes, and was completely unnecessary. It IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT.
If I didn't have to use Yahoo for work (Turbify by force) I would have completely cancelled this account and never used yahoo again for any reason ever. This model is not user-friendly for your clients that are required to use a normal monitor rather than a handheld device to answer business emails!
Bad bad bad.
CHANGE IT BACK. THIS SUCKS. I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS.
5th ranked -
bring option for old Yahoo
PLEASE bring back the option to return old Yahoo. Thank you.
5th ranked -
APPEARANCE HAS AUTOMATICALLY BEEN CHANGED
APPEARANCE HAS AUTOMATICALLY BEEN CHANGED. I WANT TO REPLACED AS PREVIOUS
5th ranked -
switch back to old mail
switch back old mail
5th ranked -
main page is showing the subject and the message. Put it back to only show Subject.
Bring back classic. Bring back Themes, Get rid of bubble tabs, Only show subject title on the line, make it easier to see unread mail. Time stamp is on the right side move it to the left.
2nd ranked -
GIVE ME BACK OLD YAHOO INTERFACE. WHY DOES THE BUTTON TAKE ME TO BASIC MAIL??? WHY IS THERE 3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS???
GIVE ME BACK OLD YAHOO INTERFACE. WHY DOES THE BUTTON TAKE ME TO BASIC MAIL??? WHY IS THERE 3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS???
5th ranked -
Switch to old yahoo mail
Switch to old yahoo mail
2nd ranked -
new ui
How can I get back to old style. It was easier to get along
5th ranked -
giao diện mới quá bất tiện, bạn vui lòng hướng dẫn chúng tôi cách đổi giao diện. cảm ơn
giao diện mới quá bất tiện, bạn vui lòng hướng dẫn chúng tôi cách đổi giao diện. cảm ơn
5th ranked -
Quit trying to swindle currency from your loyal account holders. I have had the same yahoo email address for 15 years.
For the last 15 years I have had no problems with yahoo mail but lately they want me to upgrade to get more storage well I refuse to do this. I am not your run of the mill dumb sheep. I say NO, leave my yahoo alone leave my storage alone. You make enough currency from all the other products you offer; you do not have to follow the greedy leader. You should try on your big boy pants and do something for the GOOD not the GREED of doing it. Try being a leader and not just another greedy…
5th ranked -
switch it back
I do not like the new look, makes it hard to see emails are new or not, overall I rather go back to the old style
5th ranked -
Versión anterior por favor
Esta versión esta horrible, parece mas un chat de facebook que un correo profesional.
5th ranked -
version
old version was best
5th ranked -
Make return to Old Yahoo mail an option.
It seems it is "no longer possible" to return to old Yahoo mail. I could cry in sadness and frustration. I hope you'll reconsider and make returning to old yahoo an option. Thank you for your consideration.
5th ranked -
5th ranked
-
Apariencia
Esta mejor la apariencia que tenían antes, esta nueva versión esta horrible.
Despidan al que la diseño.
243rd ranked -
The new inbox is an awful experience.
Please return to the users the option to do the Basic inbox.
5th ranked -
change to classic look
absolutely hate the new email look. how do i go back to classic look?
5th ranked
- Don't see your idea?