3 results found
An error occurred while saving the comment
An error occurred while saving the commentRyan Opalinski commented
If someone's been out with an injury and you see their stats are extremely low, you have to leave the Fantasy app, and use the regular Yahoo Sports app to find this information... and navigating through the regular Yahoo Sports app involves a lot of clicks to get to the players season stats.
I guess, long story short, it doesn't seem like you should have to leave the app to figure out how many games someone has played this year... it's vital information when doing player analysis, and I think almost everyone would agree with that take
Windows 98 thinks the new format looks very hip and fresh.
You can’t even click your older posts and see the reactions to it anymore. 10% of the time if you click an old post, it’ll take you directly to it… the other 90% of the time it just takes you to the very top of that players chat. Lame.
Also I’m unable to click anything on my profile other than adding a few words about myself? I can’t change my profile photo/avatar anymore?
Epic fail guys - go back, it’s commendable when one can admit they got it wrong and you got it wrong here in a bad bad way. Not one person has said anything positive about the changes and trust me, there is a TON of feedback.
Let’s try again.