Skip to content

Canada News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

925 results found

1. I would like to alert you to a user "GAZZA TOMPKINSON MBE" who is posting extremely racist, homophobic and violent comments. PLEASE BLOCK!!

This user has repeatedly called for the murder of gay and lesbian people, minorities and is spam-posting racial slurs and white supremacist material. His username is "GAZZA TOMPKINSON MBE".

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop making it so we cannot comment or engage.

I don't agree with simply making it so people cannot comment at all. There are some positive points of view that would be missed. It is easy enough for us to report someone who is acting like a bad actor and should also be easy for you as well to delete bullying posts. Not all of us are internet trolls

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I suggest you stop removing news comments! It's annoying to take the thoughtful time to write them out and have them arbitrarily deleted.

I suggest you stop removing news comments! It's annoying to take the thoughtful time to write them out and have them arbitrarily deleted.

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your sports section NEVER reports of National League Lacrosse or Major League Lacrosse. Lax in Canada is alive well and in need of exposure.

I think we need to add Lacrosse to the Sports drop down list. There is never any National or Major League Lacrosse results, fights, games, etc. posted. Among the leagues Canada hosts the Toronto Rock and the Edmonton Rush. We need our stats. Our lax kids have to get the favourite player gossip through the web on lax sites or team website. We ask readers to write in to Yahoo Canada and let it know Canada's official sport of summer is alive and in need of recognition. The U.S. box league teams are virtually Canadian as box lacrosse is largely…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please!!!

Please! I beg of you! Stop this Yahoo News nonsense! You aren't even a real news broadcaster. You're just an over-inflated meme that occasionally finds news storyies from real reporters and steals them. The "news" that you do report on is often far from important or news worthy, serving little more than a distraction from real information. The stories you do have that COULD have been worth something, are badly edited, voiced over with people who should never have a job as a reporter, are missing key details, data isn't cited and loop holes and contradictions are overwhelming, and you…

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Will you guys get rid of the blue back ground on comments!!! I have been asking this all day. I can't read black print against blue back gro

get rid of the blue back ground on comments. I can't read the words. Who in the **** thought this one up? Go back to white or I will find another provider. End of story.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. lose the blue!!!!

lose the blue background...you want people to read and respond to your news stories...then make it easy to read.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If your going to allow morons to write articles about literacy atleast make sure they know how to use spell check

as seen in this article http://ca.news.yahoo.com/oecd-study-reveals-gaps-numeracy-literacy-skills-canada-202609203--finance.html?bcmt=1381341621714-6627c2f9-1bf4-4cab-8fab-d88f47c02694&bcmt_s=u#ugccmt-container
    There are multiple errors in the article like the writer doesn't know how to use spell check or is not literate themselves even the persons name at the bottom isn't spaced and one word. Same with canadianswere that isn't a word its two. Such fail writers writing about literacy should at-least spell check their article or know literacy!

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I CAN'T SEE ANY OF MY COMMENTS FFS!!! WHY DOES THE ARROW KEEP SPINNING BUT MY COMMENTS NEVER OPEN FFS!!!

IT WOULD BE NICE IF YAHOO WOULD LET ME SEE MY COMMENTS AND LET ME OPEN MY COMMENTS WITHOUT HAVING TO SIT THERE FOR AN HOUR WAITING FOR THEM TO OPEN WATCHING THE SPINNING ARROW GO ON AND ON AND ON WITHOUT THEM EVER OPENING!! I KNOW THE YAHOO MODS TEND TO MAKE IT EASY ONLY ON THOSE THEY AGREE WITH IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A CHANGE WHERE IT IS NOT MADE DIFFICULT ON EVERYONE THAT THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH :-D THANKS AGAIN FOR NOTHING YAHOO!!!!!!

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 151st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo just keeps getting worse--they should learn that when something works great--leave it alone, don't mess with it.

Yahoo just keepd getting worse--they should learn that when something works great--leave it alone, don't mess with it.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On Native Canadian issues (Indians), In ordinate number of deregatory comments.

In addition to this, when I try to reply to the many instances of ignorance and comments bordering upon hate, my replies are dis-allowed by way of error notification again and again yet contain NO uncalled for derogatory words or vulgarities. I report abuse on some comments yet they're not removed. Where is the balance here? If these extremely negative comments are going to be allowed, equal time (space) please.

151st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Major ***** Up

I can't use the comment section with my iPad also the print is so small it's hard to read and I can't expand it. It's been 2 weeks since you came up with this "New and improved" 1986 Format. WHY did you ***** up the format SO BAD. just admit you made a mistake and put back the old format.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. you could let me COMMENT ON THE NEWS...

have your comment thing working...

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop the Report Abuse button abuse by people with multiple accounts.

You have a serious problem with some commenters that are using multiple accounts, not only to stuff the thumb counts, they are abusing the Report Abuse button to cause the deletion of any posts they do not like. One article had ALL the 116 comments deleted.

That is some serious abuse of the system and your moderators are complete ignoring the problem. Unless of course THEY are the problem and doing the deleting by hand.

Ethelred Hardrede

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please stop filtering the word h-i-t in the comments of Yahoo News.

If you're trying to filter another word that h-i-t appears in, then stop being so lazy and filter the whole word. H-i-t is not vulgar, it's not profanity, and seeing perfectly innocent words get mangled by the filter is really annoying.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please spell check and apply proper grammar to your news. You’ve made many errors in the articles. It diminishes your credibility.

Please proof read your information before posting it. Don’t rely on spell check or translator programs. Your articles are fraught with errors and incorrect grammar. It diminishes your integrity and credibility.

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 213th ranked

We're glad you're here