Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network
Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.
To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.
Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!
Please share your feedback with us below.
563 results found
-
80th ranked
-
It's unbelievable that you are actually thinking that stopping feedback is a positive thing.
Blocking free speech is so irresponsible of ANY so called news agency these days. If your company as a MULTI billion dollar company can't afford to moderate these feedback forums than maybe you need to reevaluate your position in the NEWS community
125th ranked -
I DESPARTELY NEED AN A-Z FORMAT VIA RECEIVING MY EMAILS
THIS WOULD MAKE KEEPING AND DELETING AND PLACING THE MAJORITY INTO FOLDERS WHICH ARE A-Z FORMAT.. THIS MAY NOT BE FOR ALL BUT IT SHOULD BE AN OPTION...PLEASE CONSIDER THIS FOR FUTURE IDEAS.. LIKE TOMORROW.. LOL
80th ranked -
# stop with personal opinons
you post you wont take opinons but then post peoples opinons on storys that who ever is in charge think would be in there eyes funny or also to the point of controversial, why people hate big tec but have to live with it by the way ### is stupid too
125th ranked -
Cause of covid-19, yahoo blog has been closed its service for almost 1 year since.
To Yahoo :
Let's put in this way. Are you afraid of being intelligent ? You want to told me the truth but you can't. Some where in news events need to be challenge & knockdown. Hope to get you conversate about this re-opening at yahoo blog. I can't stand for the dated push on 100 date re-opened. Bring the luck back for you & me. It is a life concern.
Herrick T. 2021 April
125th ranked -
I can`t push AD data
I`m trying to get Ad data with an API but a having a lot of issues, the platform does not authorize my clientid and clientsecret, always get an 401 HTTP response and I do no why.
I read the documentation I do everything but also have the same error with Oauth 2.0.125th ranked -
Fix App Creation
If you don't add a homepage Url you can still create an app which ends up inaccessible and broken.
80th ranked -
Add validation to the Create App page
I was able to create 2 apps incorrectly and now there are 2 apps I can not access or delete. They are stuck in limbo. I didn't fill out all the fields on the create app page, and it created the apps anyways. I left the homepage url blank it it let me create the app, but then i couldn't access the app at all from the my apps page. Clicking the app eventually results in a connection closed error. This site can’t be reacheddeveloper.yahoo.com unexpectedly closed the connection.
ERRCONNECTIONCLOSED80th ranked -
I am half blind and can't make the format bigger so I can read my emails
Fix it so I can enlarge my email
80th ranked -
125th ranked
-
YAHOO IS A FUCKEN JOKE! You & your ******* Dparty are like "a-***-ON-A-BULL"...so fucken USELESS YOU ********!
Just do email, w/NO FAKE ******** YAHOO NEWS!!! DJTrump sweat off his **** has more "COMMON SENSE" than YAHOO will ever HAVE. PUPPET BIDEN a useless SENILE IDIOT JUST LIKE SENMILE YAHOO FAKE NEWS BULLSHITTING FOOLS!!!
125th ranked -
125th ranked
-
Wikidot.com.au instead of Wikipedia?
I found a site https://wikidot.com.au/wiki/Main_Page during analysis competitor
s links. its looks like wikipedia. site have many articles on company. is it clone website of wikipedia? or others. Does anybody have experience with this? Is it legit?125th ranked -
Wikidot.com.au instead of Wikidot?
Is https://wikidot.com.au/wiki/Main_Page instead of Wikidot?
198th ranked -
Please bring back Yahoo Comments under the articles posted on the Yahoo Homepage. I miss them terribly. I looked forward to reading them.
The Yahoo comments section under every article posted on the Yahoo Homepage was one of my reasons for getting up in the morning. I LOVED reading the comments more than the articles. Once I got over 3,000 thumbs ups for a comment I made! PLEASE BRING COMMENTS BACK! I don't use Instagram, Twitter, or any other public platform. I don't even own a cell phone. I am a senior citizen, who enjoys her privacy; but I LOVED your comments section and being able to post my comments there, getting replies to my comments, replying to others' comments, etc. PLEASE BRING…
198th ranked -
Open up Yahoo Pro to Australia and Access + Forwarding to Australia otherwise you will lose business
Open up Yahoo Pro and Access + Forwarding to Australia or you will lose business
198th ranked -
Reverse Unsubscribe under views.
Provide reverse unsubscribe option under views --> Subscriptions Unsubscribed tab. #YahooMail
80th ranked -
you have consistantly allowed news comments that are negative as long as it fits your narrative, so you are the only one with a voice,
stop the oppression of free speech why are your opinions the only ones that matter, stop blocking feedback, honestly are you a communist site I am probably going to another provider,
198th ranked -
Reminder & Background
Allow resending email to self at a later date. And add more colors and themes for mobile browser / web mail. I'm sick of the options. There is not even RED.
198th ranked -
198th ranked
- Don't see your idea?