Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network
Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.
To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.
Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!
Please share your feedback with us below.
563 results found
-
Return the Comment section! - the, by far, most interesting part of most stories.
2 suggestions: 1- return to the best part of the Yahoo stories, the comment section! 2- the new "news" layout is TOTALLY worthless with all different subjects mixed together. I used to read Yahoo news every day, but am now looking for more informative web pages.
80th ranked -
I will not be using Yahoo again
Yahoo has become so completely biased in political reporting. I am so very disappointed as I have enjoyed Yahoo for a long time as a homepage. News reporting should not be biased but our President is bashed all over Yahoo. So long.
80th ranked -
comments
bring back the comments section. it's where we can vent frustrations and give opinions.
80th ranked -
New acct yahoo mail,its hacked by Roger the guy live with.signed in 28 × s
Why can't I talk to someone,acct.14 hrs. Old and must have been fraudently started ayear ago
Messenger present and multiple subscriptions.keep gettin signed out and blocked from receiving emails. HELP need this to regain assess to Samson ,GOOGLE accts.198th ranked -
Why the ****, everytime I go into a website, it goes in it through this ******* app, I failed my exam because of you ******** *******
Why the *, everytime I go into a website, it goes in it through this **** app, I failed my exam because of you ******** *******
125th ranked -
Is there any way the mail search facility can be improved.
When using the email search facility It is clumsy only offering all folder search and it only finds some emails rendering it useless.
Can we please have a search by folder and all results for all emails from sender like we used to have. Very poor lapse in service125th ranked -
how do i know if my yahoo mail has been read please do some
develop ways and means to find my mail has been read
125th ranked -
Revert to using both recovery email ID and password
I would want to suggest that a new option be introduced, so we can be using both a recovery mail and password in signing in to our yahoo account. As it is I cannot sign in to my yahoo account since I signed out because my recovery email is not active, and I have important messages to attend to. And I dont wnat to lose my yahoo account for which I have been using for more than ten years. I accept the fact that its my fault, but if you can provide us the option of using our password that…
198th ranked -
Please balance your news items between Trump and Biden. Trump outnumbers Biden by a large percentage on daily news posts.
Give equal coverage on Biden and Trump posts.
198th ranked -
Open up comments.
You at yahoo cannot fool anyone you have stopped conservative comments so the people will not hear the truth. You are force feeding liberal lies down Americas throat.I am willing to bet you will open up comments again after the election proving that you are nothing more than liberal liars.
125th ranked -
Good Joke
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.
LMFAO, haven't laughed that hard in a long time thanks for the funny joke.....
125th ranked -
Please bring back the comment section.
I'm really missing the comment section! Please bring it back. I enjoyed it so much.
80th ranked -
email being cut off
Why is yahoo blocking parts of my email and trying to get me to pay to have it unblock the part that is being blocked. It cuts of the right side of the mail. In place of the blocked portion there is none other than an ad???? Are the people paying you extra to do this. Is this even legal????
198th ranked -
I need two accounts especial for emails.
I have a new group and the mail that is required is over running my regular account. I need a separate account and email for this group. Can this be done??????????
198th ranked -
Yahoo browser
Why Yahoo being a very big brand don't have its own browser, The users has to access it through some other platforms like chrome,mozilla etc. By using it through a different platform it may incurr security threat to our users.
198th ranked -
FIDO U2F Security Key Issue
I'm unable to register our FIDO security keys from a browswer on my PC, but I was able to register them via a browser on my phone .
I tried to register FIDO security keys to my Yahoo account via Chrome on my PC running Windows but kept getting an error. I then tried to add the same keys via Chrome on my Pixel phone and I was able to successfully add them to my account. It seems that Yahoo is using FIDO2 protocol for the key registration via Chrome on PCs, but it’s using FIDO U2F to register via…
198th ranked -
YAHOO DO NOT PLAY US LIKE GOOGLE + PRETENDING THAT YOU HEAR US. THE COMMENT SECTION ON YAHOO IS THE BEST PART TO VISIT YAHOO CURRENTLY AT&T
YAHOO KEEP THE COMMENT SECTION FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE. IT IS THE BEST PART OF YAHOO CURRENTLY AT&T.
25th ranked -
WHEN WILL YAHOO CONTINUE TO OFFER THE COMMENT SECTION.
WHEN WILL YAHOO CONTINUE TO OFFER THE COMMENT SECTION.
25th ranked -
Please bring back the comment section.
Every day I turn on Yahoo! and look to see if the comment section has been reinstated. Every day I'm disappointed. Please bring back the comment section.
44th ranked -
Restart Yahoo Reply !!!! Yahoo is no longer a Reliable method for information
Restart Yahoo Reply !!!! Yahoo is no longer a Reliable method for information
56th ranked
- Don't see your idea?