Skip to content

Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network

Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.

To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.

Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!

Please share your feedback with us below.

313 results found

1. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GRATUITA, 100% SUSTENTADA PELO YAHOO ADS E SEUS ANUNCIANTES TIPOS ADS ATRAVÉS DE ANÚNCIOS DO TIPO BANNERS ADS, INTERNET SER 100% GRATUITA COMO É A TV ABERTA EM TODO O BRASIL, QUE É SUSTENTADA POR ANUNCIANTES ADS. DESSA MANEIRA A TV ABERTA SEMPRE FATURA BILHÕES DE REAIS EM QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO SOMENTE COM ANUNCIANTES ADS.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GRATUITA, 100% SUSTENTADA PELO YAHOO ADS E SEUS ANUNCIANTES TIPOS ADS ATRAVÉS DE ANÚNCIOS DO TIPO BANNERS ADS, INTERNET SER 100% GRATUITA COMO É A TV ABERTA EM TODO O BRASIL, QUE É SUSTENTADA POR ANUNCIANTES ADS. DESSA MANEIRA A TV ABERTA SEMPRE FATURA BILHÕES DE REAIS EM QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO SOMENTE COM ANUNCIANTES ADS.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why does your system reject all emails sent from "msn.com"? This is ridiculous.

My idea is that you should accept all emails coming from "msn.com". There is no justification to reject all of my emails going to this one particular address when everyone else in the world can get emails through to them and I'm able to send emails to every other address in the world. It makes no sense and is quite annoying. Please fix this.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo blocked personal email message reply for no apparent reason

When I tried to reply to an email from a friend and cc my partner, who also has yahoo mail, yahoo blocked my message! I got error code "554: Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted for policy reasons. Please visit https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes" This was just a reply in a message chain about getting together for dinner. It didn't look like spam in any way. Looks like yahoo needs to fix whatever "policy reasons" lead it to randomly reject personal emails.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Contact "List" printing

Trying to print one of my Contact created "Lists".
    It only allows me to print "All" contacts which is way to many.
    Yahoo used to be able to do this and it even had ability to pull certain pieces of the contact and printed out an excellent review for meetings and to quickly make sure everyone was listed. Any chance of adding this feature back in? THANKS

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I received a message from Yahoo and have no way to respond to find out if it is real.

I received a message saying my account was going to be closed. I'm 73 and have no idea if this is real or not. Is there anyway you can create a concern administrator?

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your company has been bougth out by russians and You are afraaid of the truth. ******** YAHOO ! yOUR COMPANTY SHOULD BE BANNED IN THE UNITED

MY IDEA IS TO FIRE ALL YAHOO EMPLOYEESA AND BAD YAHOO IN AMERICA AND AL NATO COUNTRIES. YOUR COMPANY IS AFRAID TO POST THE ******* TRUTH ! yET YOU ALLOW RUSSIAN TROLLS TO POST FINYLTH. YAHOOO IS ONE GUCKED UP COMPANY ******** YAHOO

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Permanently deleted accounts are still being active on your search results which are impacting our carriers because those are fake accounts

If someone pretend to be like other person and creates an account, it got deleted permanently because thats not me still those linkedin accounts Url are still showing my name with different designation etc could you delete them from your search engine too.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stay the **** out of my hotmail messaging system. Who the **** told you to read my ******* emails and then block them? I didn't even use you

Why the **** are you ***** ******* with and apparently reading my ******* email sent from outlook? WTF is going on? My recipient's email address is correct. Who the **** told you in writing you could read my ******* email? What ******* country is this? Who the **** are you moronic **? What gives you the **** right? ********....

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Try to write the news objectively with journalistic integrity as your guide

When I was in High School, I took a class in Journalism which I was very excited about. Journalistic Integrity was mandatory. As an assignment I remember we were asked to create a newspaper of our own (long before computers) and if anyone created an newspaper that was full of their opinions, the teacher gave it an F (fail) ripped it up and threw it in the trash. You don't realize that while some people are patting you on the back, you are alienating probably three fourths of the Nation with your opinions. If you don't want keep your opinions…

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Getting oath2 client ID/secret

For the Oath2 client id / secret, can I just use the client id/secret from an app? If not, who do I submit the public key to?

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it possible to 'delete all messages' instead of just 50 at a time; Make it easier to use scroll bar while viewing emails listed

Make it possible for deletion of ALL messages, instead of 50 at a time; Scroll bar keeps disappearing in email listing, why do i have to keep clicking on the arrow to make 'ads' disappear to get a scroll bar? Your 'search emails function' does not work correctly...9 our of 10 times it doesn't find the correct email I am searching for...

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop showing passwords

Allways ask for finger print of the account users.to login.

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume. Registe

Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume. Register Here Now https://binaryoptionrobot.trade/

Welcome to the World's #1 cryptocurrency platform by trading volume! Trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get started today and buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, ...
    https://binaryoptionrobot.trade

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GET RID OF ALL THE trump faces on Yahoo

GET RID OF ALL THE trump faces on Yahoo

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add a means to print all or select email contacts

Please add a means to print all or select email contacts

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can not send email because Reply-To not verified? I am unable to fix it? please solve this problem : NEW7MY@yahoo.com

I can not send email because Reply-To not verified? I am unable to fix it? please solve this problem : NEW7MY@yahoo.com

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to see non-biased reporting. You put one group of people against another, should publish both sides of the story.

It would be nice to see both sides of a story. All of your reporting only sees one side and expects the reader to accept the reporter's view. I would like to see both sides of the story and decide myself. If Yahoo valued non-biased reporting from the publisher of the story, maybe the value of Yahoo would increase.

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Developer Network

Categories