US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Yahoo

Stop all the opinion posts from supposed "news" sources and report the news without bias. I'm an adult and am perfectly capable of forming my own analysis based on the facts. Do not need Yahoo to tell me what to think.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yes please take Google off line they won't respond to any of their customer and they got ignored

I learned i'm not the only have big problems with Google they ignored our help and refused to help in any way this has gone for years , I myself didn't have any problems they began to question about my phone number and my Email and passwords aren't accepted anymore and every on this site has the same problem pleace shut down Google

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. wash pillows in the large round washers

Wash and dry in the large round appliances

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The fact that I live in Russia DOES NOT MEAN that i wanna see tons of Putin in my search results!!! Please, spare me

You definitely can. The fact that I live in Russia DOES NOT MEAN that i wanna see tons of useless Putin in my search results!!! Please, spare me

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SAME CMA TV COMMERCIAL EVERY TEN MINUTES P.R.

GET MORE SPONSORS ..SAME TV COMMERCIAL EVERY 10 MINUTES,DRIVES ANYONE CRAZY..BACK TO NETFLIX

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo News

How about Yahoo News stops being bias and reports from a neutral point of view? Had no idea that you ran with a platform that is completely wrong and only reports one side with emphasis on being incorrect on a lot of levels. Please try to remember you have members who give your site money by clicking on it. You may just loos all that money due to your current inabilities to report true and correct as well as being one sided.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo News

How about Yahoo News stops being bias and reports from a neutral point of view? Had no idea that you ran with a platform that is completely wrong and only reports one side with emphasis on being incorrect on a lot of levels. Please try to remember you have members who give your site money by clicking on it. You may just loos all that money due to your current inabilities to report true and correct as well as being one sided.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. First in securing Emails address and passwords

I can't find a way to keep my Email and passwords securing on my web site and i can't seem to find anyone who could help me on this ?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to know who is/are the members of the Electorial College.

We are told everyone has a vote but 2016 Clinton received 3 million votes but electorial college 271 voted for Trump, WHY?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update the internet with current information for services; beauty salons, addresses

When checking the internet for hair salons, the information is very "outdated".
    There is also outdated information for travel, or companies listed,

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reopen membership

Hi AAA,
    I was AAA membership but I had cancelled almost three years ago, Now I want reopen my membership. May I and how come I do? I forgot me membership number
    My email address : thka4346@gmail.com.
    My name Thoi van Huynh
    53 Reeves St
    Norcross Ga 30071
    Old email address was anhthoi4643@gmail.com (for checking my record only).
    Thank you. Have a nice day.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Popular in the community" feature

Failing to update the feature is aggravating and stupid...the stories about the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack and G.H.W. Bush's life in pictures have been stuck in that feature for 6 weeks, and are NOT popular in the community. Are you so short-staffed that you can't find one person to update the feature once a week?????????? It's stupid stuff like this that earns you a "customer service" rating lower than Comcast...

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. check prices

trying to purchase some blackened steak seasoning on line prices all ***** up please correct ty

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please update keyword and description from website http://www.epcinter.co.th

I already updated keyword and description of this website now.
    When other peoples searching they will found this website under new keyword.

Thank you.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cut out background noise.

Just plain cut it out. Let us hear what the person talking is saying. The background noise or music is so loud that we can understand anything being said. I get so tired of my eardrums being attacked that I mute the program. Even my husband who like programs louder than I do is complaining that he can hear or understand because of the noise. Also the background noise on sports shows drown out the announcers which may be good with some of them. We sometimes just mute it & watch the game or turn it off altogether. I hear…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Website is wong for Henderson Radiology

Website for Henderson Radiology is wrong. Correct website is hrilv.com. It would be appreciated, if you would correct this error.
    Jade Alfasi, General Manager, Henderson Radiology

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base